What's new

Afghanistan's document of slavery.

BSA back in focus after the disputed afghan elections , NATO wants this document sighed by early September

BSA back in focus after the disputed afghan elections , NATO wants this document sighed by early September
They wanted it signed before the end of last year. and supposedly it was critical for their future planning and ops.

Punjab is home to many races and cultures. @pakdefender, although a lahori, has roots from Ganga jumna region. His family migrated from Ganga jumna to punjab after independence 1947. When he hears about deterioting situation of karachi, it infuriates him and he see FATA, KPK and Afghanistan getting nuked in his day dreams.

Punjab is home to many races and cultures. @pakdefender, although a lahori, has roots from Ganga jumna region. His family migrated from Ganga jumna to punjab after independence 1947. When he hears about deterioting situation of karachi, it infuriates him and he see FATA, KPK and Afghanistan getting nuked in his day dreams.

my purpose is only to take aim at enemies of Pakistan , I will recommend the same treatment for whoever acts with enmity against Pakistan , doesn't matter whether they are from Lahore , Karachi , Kabul or Delhi

my purpose is only to take aim at enemies of Pakistan , I will recommend the same treatment for whoever acts with enmity against Pakistan , doesn't matter whether they are from Lahore , Karachi , Kabul or Delhi
And pashtuns, according to you, are enemies of pakistan. You and nukes from your rear.

And pashtuns, according to you, are enemies of pakistan. You and nukes from your rear.

pashtun , non-pashtun does not matter.
It is the job of the Defenders of Pakistan to finish off the enemies WHOEVER they may be and WHEREVER they may be

pashtun , non-pashtun does not matter.
It is the job of the Defenders of Pakistan to finish off the enemies WHOEVER and WHEREVER they may be
Very fascist views, who was your mentor. You are free to talk shyt against your ancestral india but dont ever talk about nuking KPK, FATA , Afghanistan, pashtuns. If you really care about integrity of pakistan, then you would listen to me.

Dear Pakdef bhai,

haath hola rukyi-ay.

you are disrespecting your whole regions. This is not good.

Please avoid if you can. Thank you.

I have seen the thread. Please quote what he said.

I believe OP is bit misleading.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom