What's new

Afghanistan won SAFF Championship 2013

Off topic, in the video below the dance and music looks and sound very similar to RAS Garba of Gujarat. Can someone tell me any connection and @Sher Malang can you tell me whats the dace called and music in Afghanistan?

That's our national dance "Attan"; the dance of warriors indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Latest FIFA Rankings:

Afghanistan 132 :yay:

Maldives 152

India 155

Nepal 163

Bangladesh 166

Sri Lanka 168

Pakistan 170

Bhutan 207

Afghanistan now ranks 19th in Asia while India 28th :yay:

afghanistan should play for (west asia), they are not south asians, they are more west asians, south asia ends on the boundary of indus river. Even afghans look west asians rather then south asians. Pakistan is a mix of south and west asians. ALso Afghan football ability proves, they are west asians, south asians are horrible at football

Woahh, good job Afghanistan.

Are they now the highest ranked team from the subcontinent?

they are not (subcontinent) even geographically, get your hindu wet dreams out of there

Off topic, in the video below the dance and music looks and sound very similar to RAS Garba of Gujarat. Can someone tell me any connection and @Sher Malang can you tell me whats the dace called and music in Afghanistan?

are you kidding me? no indian looks dance similar, also afghans look very very very different from gujaraties, there is zero connection

Sir, every dance and music is inspired from one another .. like martial arts have similar connection to all. Please check RAS Garba dance and do let me is there are similarities or not. Even the dresses looks very similar. ( I said similar and not identical)

Who said looks??? Why you (sorry to say but most Pakistani posters here) people are hell bent on looks and beauty... get over it guys... it's humanity that counts.

RAS garba (from my brothers university):

Some more photos from night and day celebrations:

1231219_581045795289537_2146031754_n.jpg

1229900_424516281003406_1209270745_n.jpg

1185628_428688430584772_413131515_n.jpg

_69812769_afghkarzai.jpg

_69811869_afghpole.jpg

_69812038_afghfan.jpg

_69812228_afghwomen.jpg

_69811922_afghfans.jpg

And am sure Mods would do jack shicz about it.

TY for the comment bro... just let me know that is it directed to Hindu Indians... or Pakantani Hinuds or world wide Hindus. I am awaiting your reply.

afghanistan should play for (west asia), they are not south asians, they are more west asians, south asia ends on the boundary of indus river. Even afghans look west asians rather then south asians. Pakistan is a mix of south and west asians. ALso Afghan football ability proves, they are west asians, south asians are horrible at football

they are not (subcontinent) even geographically, get your hindu wet dreams out of there

Well I didn't know that Soccer is that popular in Afghanistan; Congratulations to Afghanistan for this wonderful victory :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom