What's new

Afghanistan wants world powers to ramp up pressure on Pakistan: US envoy

Story is getting clearer.Pakistani Establishment must change course

f#cking hell! so Gen Nicholson says they cannot secure the capital Kabul! is Pakistan to be blamed for this? why doesn't trump build the wall here at least secure the capital.
it was sade to hear from ghani but situation being so desparte

Kabul is in trouble. Kabul is in danger of being conquered by the Afghan Taliban.

Afghanistan wants world powers to ramp up pressure on Pakistan: US envoy
1611385-nikki-1516213595.jpg

Kabul govt feels confident that Taliban will be coming to the negotiating table
By AFP
Jan.17,2018
UNITED NATIONS:
Returning from a UN Security Council visit to Afghanistan, US Ambassador Nikki Haley on Wednesday stressed the Kabul government wants world powers to step up pressure on Pakistan.

So Haley admits that US pressure failed and so Afghanistan and US wants other world powers to put pressure on Pakistan. News flash two of the 5 permanent members of the security council have already thrown weight behind Pakistan so nothing will pass through security council, this much i am much certain off. US 2 billion does not affect Pakistan. So what's next?

or when she is coming to Pakistan to face PRESSURE of 20 Billion Pakistanies :) indirect thinking :rofl::rofl::rofl:
She is new mohallay ki phuppo, ghar ghar ja kar burai kar rahi hai....big achievement for her, Afghanistan is agreeing with her....Trump has made America GREAT again.....

Nikki should join Jannat Party.

So Haley admits that US pressure failed and so Afghanistan and US wants other world powers to put pressure on Pakistan. News flash two of the 5 permanent members of the security council have already thrown weight behind Pakistan so nothing will pass through security council, this much i am much certain off. US 2 billion does not affect Pakistan. So what's next?

I have argued all along stabilizing Afghanistan is not US target rather US goal is use Afghanistan as launchpad to spoil OBR and EUrasian integration. US just kicked off next phase of that spoiler role. In last few days, Kazakhstan President visit to US and shaky agreements indicates that clearly.

Pakistan, Iran, China and Russia need immediate coordination of their action plans based on last few days developments.

I have argued all along stabilizing Afghanistan is not US target rather US goal is use Afghanistan as launchpad to spoil OBR and EUrasian integration. US just kicked off next phase of that spoiler role. In last few days, Kazakhstan President visit to US and shaky agreements indicates that clearly.

Pakistan, Iran, China and Russia need immediate coordination of their action plans based on last few days developments.
Kazakhstan president cannot do jack without Russian approval. And Russia wont give one not until taking heavy concessions in return. Is US willing to go that far, remains to be seen.

Kazakhstan president cannot do jack without Russian approval. And Russia wont give one not until taking heavy concessions in return. Is US willing to go that far, remains to be seen.

Kazakhstan has heavy dependency on both Russia and China, that is true. And both Russia and China well aware of US game plan. That is why it is important to coordinate among Pakistan, Iran, China and Russia to kill US plan from the start.

She is new mohallay ki phuppo, ghar ghar ja kar burai kar rahi hai....big achievement for her, Afghanistan is agreeing with her....Trump has made America GREAT again.....

Nikki should join Jannat Party.
agreed sir but this Puhphu unable to hide (or cover) her gandi land mindset :rofl::rofl: opps i mean ganga land :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom