What's new

Afghanistan V India - SAFF Championship 2011

Sher Malang

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
After India's win over Maldives and Afghanistan's win over Nepal in the semi-final, there will be a lovely final between Afghanistan and India. Who you guys will be supporting and what are your views about this historic match between to friendly nations?

its gonna be best saff final ever :D
Probably more afghan fans will turn out for this match...delhiwalas need to show up in huge numbers :P
tickets are just for Rs.75 and 150.

India vs Maldives highlights

[video]http://www.youtube.com/SAFFChampionship#p/u/0/3IT29VB9whM[/video]

Aghanistan vs Nepal highlights.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/SAFFChampionship#p/u/0/u8etpnC6R-M[/video]

I am sure most of Afghans will come from every part of India to Delhi for this match and this was a very bad day for Nepal we beat them in the semi-final of ACC T20 cup 2011 as well today!!

I am sure most of Afghans will come from every part of India to Delhi for this match and this was a very bad day for Nepal we beat them in the semi-final of ACC T20 cup 2011 as well today!!

yeah..saw that on FB...afghanistan is getting better in cricket too..although you guys should concentrate more on football(just my opinion)

yeah..saw that on FB...afghanistan is getting better in cricket too..although you guys should concentrate more on football(just my opinion)

Both have equal supporters in Afghanistan, I can't say anything about this!! but funny thing is that most of the people don't even know anything about football and cricket but they still sit and watch it just to see Afghans winning the matches! :D

It is good to see Afghanistan taking its place in the world community after a long dry period. Way to go boys. We want to see the Afghanistan of the period when our forefathers were growing up in the region and use to tell us the how good it use to be in 1940's till partition. I wish you peace and prosperity for ever.

just read on FB that some nepali fans threw stones on afghanistani fans outside the stadium in delhi.

just read on FB that some nepali fans threw stones on afghanistani fans outside the stadium in delhi.

That's hell of their stupidity, I saw their players itching for a fight in the game too but some one tell em don't mess with us else Afghans would not spare any healthy nose or jaws for you!

That's hell of their stupidity, I saw their players itching for a fight in the game too but some one tell em don't mess with us else Afghans would not spare any healthy nose or jaws for you!

i guess that nepali fan got arrested...

Good move! and OMG India is a 5 YEARS defending champion!! don't you think India should now rest for a year or two? :P

i think india should play more matches every year...currently we play very few matches....there should be a south asian nations league which will increase popularity of football in all south asian countries...also it will improve infrastructure of our stadiums...

Going a bit off-topic, but i guess India can be an ideal training ground for next gen Afghan Sports persons. The infrastructure of some of the clubs in metros are in par with the world's best.

here's a pic of Afghan girls football team For Subroto Cup in Delhi which took place in mid Nov.

afghan-girls_350_111011114557.jpg

Don't have the patience to watch Indian or south Asian football.

Best of luck to Afghanistan, wont mind if they best us.

Would like to see these little joys turning into steps towards complete nationhood.

Back
Top Bottom