What's new

Afghanistan agrees to join Pakistan in anti-terror ops (US to monitor)

asking Pakistan to do more these dum heads should ask gaydia to stop breading terror organization in afghanistan they are feeding is over their to use against Pakistan and feeding ttp and other organizations as well so for stable afghanistan they should take out gaydia and raw out from their first

Pakistan has been asking for this for a long time for proper border control and joint military ops against Pakistan but Afghanistan was always reluctant which highlights who is the real supporter of terrorism.

As for Indians I would ask them to read the op again. Its joint ops which pakistan does with Iran as well on both sides of Iran pakistan border. Joint border ops increases border control but I should not expect much from trolls from across the border.

I really hope the afghan army would be professional since the army has been infiltrated and greatly and number of ANA shooting on US soldiers and their own comrades has increased dramatically.

We should quite frankly avoid it since an incident where a terrorist can go trigger happy and in fact the ANA, a highly unprofessional army, can also shoot at unsuspecting operation soldiers.

It would help create better border control and better relations between the armies but the dangers are too great.

I was reading the book by Akbar.S.Ahmed (former Political Agent of South Waziristan), he was saying that Tribal Areas (FATA) served as buffer between Afghanistan and British India......and the tribes were utilized to create problems for Kabul. But the tribes themselves were unsafe to handle and created lot of trouble for British who thought they controlled them. FATA has been more injurious to Afghanistan than its has been for Pakistan. But as Tribal areas were unsafe tools for British, they were also for Pakistan and the result was TTP.
Why not seal the border and made the tribal areas part of KP ?

Monitoring by US? So what happened to some people ranting about independent foreign policy unfettered by US?

Trump's card is working well I say.
The monitoring by US is supposed to serve a mediating/neutral third party's role. Currently there's a lack of trust between Pak/Afghan. If Pak carries out attacks on militants at the Afghan border, Afghanistan sees it as an attack on them. Pak has asked Afghanistan many times before to take action at the border to stop the unhindered flow of militants but Afghanistan was unwilling. When Pak tried to fence the border, Afghanistan kept crying over that. So hopefully with this new plan things might work out.

The monitoring by US is supposed to serve a mediating/neutral third party's role. Currently there's a lack of trust between Pak/Afghan. If Pak carries out attacks on militants at the Afghan border, Afghanistan sees it as an attack on them. Pak has asked Afghanistan many times before to take action at the border to stop the unhindered flow of militants but Afghanistan was unwilling. When Pak tried to fence the border, Afghanistan kept crying over that. So hopefully with this new plan things might work out.
i doubt they (US-afghan) want to get rid of every terrorist organization but not taking any concrete measures against the terrorist Organization those are against Pakistan, i.e IS, TTP.... IS claimed the Quetta Attack, and Parachinar attack had done by IS too. does it mean that US want to increase IS influence in Afghanistan by eliminating other terrorist organizations ? Pakistan should have asked that why Afghanistan is not willing to secure the border.. and why US is letting IS influence in Afghanistan.. it's very sensible question that how is it possible that IS succeed it's influence despite the presence of US-India in Afghanistan. it's really danger for Iran & china too if US wanna increase IS influence. (just like US did to support Taliban, Al-Qaida against USSR), i am not sure but it's my reservation.

Victim of 40 year old war and 2 Invasion by great superpowers is going to attack pakistan now....
Keep dreaming indiot, joint operation does not mean they will cross the border. Afghanistan have no balls to operate against Taliban its only USA is pushing them. If they had balls they would not have lost more than half of their territory.

Keep dreaming indiot, joint operation does not mean they will cross the border. Afghanistan have no balls to operate against Taliban its only USA is pushing them. If they had balls they would not have lost more than half of their territory.
Try to talk like civilised person first, subhuman.

Afghan National Army needs to learn how the enemy operates so in future operations it will be quicker and easier to overwhelm the Frontier Corps and the Peshawar Corps

For starters, ANA can learn to overwhelm a group of rag tag men first who now control 16 of Afghanistan's 34 provinces.

PA must have get access to Strike in border Areas of Afghanistan, where TTP And ISIS is growing , Americans can't launch a massive and Decisive Operation but Pakistan can ..

It seems nabil is not pleased at all. He says the afghan govt has given unnecessary concessions to Pakistan but considering the political environment and his history it could be all rubbish.

The most amazing is the attitude of Indians.

@Horus it truly is that " India will fight to the last afghan"

We have one poster saying that Afghanistan will invade Pakistan which highlights lack of understanding on what is joint ops for we have joint ops with China and Iran.

We have one poster who is saying that in future it will help Afghanistan overtake FC in an invasion.

Truly Indian trolls want Afghanistan to go to war with Pakistan and die just to give them pleasure which is quite sickening.

Yes the trolls from across the border are indeed the sickest of the lot. Well if they only possessed some semblance of shame.

Well we have been asking this for some time and according to local afghans, local afghan politicians and local afghan news we have conducted multiple operations in Afghanistan. It seems with this we can utilize US pressure and focus on more openly declared hot pursuits.

It seems nabil is not pleased at all. He says the afghan govt has given unnecessary concessions to Pakistan but considering the political environment and his history it could be all rubbish.

The most amazing is the attitude of Indians.

@Horus it truly is that " India will fight to the last afghan"

We have one poster saying that Afghanistan will invade Pakistan which highlights lack of understanding on what is joint ops for we have joint ops with China and Iran.

We have one poster who is saying that in future it will help Afghanistan overtake FC in an invasion.

Truly Indian trolls want Afghanistan to go to war with Pakistan and die just to give them pleasure which is quite sickening.

Yes the trolls from across the border are indeed the sickest of the lot. Well if they only possessed some semblance of shame.

Well we have been asking this for some time and according to local afghans, local afghan politicians and local afghan news we have conducted multiple operations in Afghanistan. It seems with this we can utilize US pressure and focus on more openly declared hot pursuits.

Of course they are not serious. Their daddy Trump keep asking why they can't take care of taliban and they keep responding Pakistan is culprit. Kabul doesn't want $ to stop coming in case war ends and taliban is brought on table.

For starters, ANA can learn to overwhelm a group of rag tag men first who now control 16 of Afghanistan's 34 provinces.

If you expected common sense then I got news for you. Trolls don't have enough common sense to fill a nut. Hatred and trolling and senselessness is their game. Best to ignore such low lives.

i doubt they (US-afghan) want to get rid of every terrorist organization but not taking any concrete measures against the terrorist Organization those are against Pakistan, i.e IS, TTP.... IS claimed the Quetta Attack, and Parachinar attack had done by IS too. does it mean that US want to increase IS influence in Afghanistan by eliminating other terrorist organizations ? Pakistan should have asked that why Afghanistan is not willing to secure the border.. and why US is letting IS influence in Afghanistan.. it's very sensible question that how is it possible that IS succeed it's influence despite the presence of US-India in Afghanistan. it's really danger for Iran & china too if US wanna increase IS influence. (just like US did to support Taliban, Al-Qaida against USSR), i am not sure but it's my reservation.
Afghanistan is incapable of securing its own border. In fact it's incapable of fighting this insurgency. They like to hide their deficiencies by pointing fingers at others. Moreover they don't want to acknowledge the international border with Pakistan. Hence why they attempted to stop Pak from fencing it. And above all they secretly want to destabilize Pakistan to further their goal of gaining Pakistan's territory, though it's just a wet dream at this point. For these reasons Afghanistan is not willing(nor capable) of securing the border.

Afghans cant do jack

At most they will bring down our operational effectiveness and buy time for their proxies.

Back
Top Bottom