What's new

Afghan ambassador Mosazai: No Afghan refugee involved terrorism in Pakistan

That was resolved when KPK voted to join Pakistan in a referendum in 1947. It was just the Afghan government making political statements. Pakistan Pashtuns always have remained loyal to Pakistan.
Read history it wasnt resolved they late on tried to invade bajaur ( not many people know about it ) and were beaten back by locals and army. They fired ballistic missiles into our territory in the 80s. I can give you a whole list of what they did.

Mr ambassador take back your peaceful refugees to Afghanistan they will greatly help in the economic development of Afghanistan.

Let me tell u guys a story...

i was in fsc...one day i was going to college in suzuki ( u know it ) and an afghan was sitting next to me...a man was sitting in front of him...people were talking on random topics suddenly the man sitting in front of him started the topic on afghans...the afghan and the man talked for a while on random things...then finally the man asked him wht if u had an atom bomb...what would u do with it ....i was shocked on the reply from afghan....his reply was.." hum sub say pehly Pakistan ko mary ga is nay sialkot tak hamara ilaqa pe qabsa kia hua ha phr Amreeeca ko khatam kary ga " ....
now u decide whether to trust on Afghan or not..

Some Afghans, Pakistanis and Indian agents are involved in terrorism in Pakistan.

No Afghan refugee involved terrorism in Pakistan: Mosazai
No Afghan refugee involved terrorism in Pakistan: Mosazai

no-afghan-refugee-involved-terrorism-in-pakistan-mosazai-1422116400-2890.jpg

KARACHI – Afghan Ambassador to Pakistan Janan Mosazai on Saturday said that the terrorism was a matter of concern for both Afghanistan and Pakistan, adding that leaders and institutions of both countries were in contact with each other against militants.

Talking to journalist, he said that he could proudly say that no Afghan refugee was involved in crimes and terrorism in Pakistan. He said that there were 1.6 million registered Afghan refugees living in Pakistan and the Afghan government was working to ensure their safe return to the country as early as possible.

“Afghan refugees had played a vital role in the economic development of Pakistan in last three decades,” Janan Mosazai claimed. He also claimed that more than 200 local and foreign militants have been killed during Afghan security forces’ operation in Kunar.

Big Fat Liar, they are involve in every criminal activity in Pakistan. Should be sent back ASAP.

Big Fat Liar, they are involve in every criminal activity in Pakistan. Should be sent back ASAP.

Afghan refugees are the source of recruits for the Afghan Taliban, TTP, ANA, drug dealers and other criminal gangs and elements.

What on earth is this guy on about?

So are some Pakistanis involved in every criminal activity in Pakistan. The Talibans are recruited, trained, equipped and sent to Afghanistan by our ISI and Pakistan Army. When there is peace in their homeland they will go back. May be you ask ISI to end support of Talibans.

So are some Pakistanis involved in every criminal activity in Pakistan.

Stating the obvious? This is a fun game.

The Talibans are recruited, trained, equipped and sent to Afghanistan by our ISI and Pakistan Army. When there is peace in their homeland they will go back. May be you ask ISI to end support of Talibans.

Remove that flag bud.

Read history it wasnt resolved they late on tried to invade bajaur ( not many people know about it ) and were beaten back by locals and army. They fired ballistic missiles into our territory in the 80s. I can give you a whole list of what they did.
Lol you know the half story, they were invited by some of the locals themselves, the fact is Pakistani security forces also carried out an operation against locals in Bajaur and Dir after incursions by Afghan lashkar.

About firing ballistics into Pakistani territory.....let me also share "aggressions" of Pakistan against Afghanistan. Other than 90s invasion of Jalalabad by pakistan, Afghan villages were bombed by PAF in 60s, 50s and in 1949 in response to Pashtunistan movement. The ones involved in Pashtunistan movement, provoking Afghanistan, making false promises with Afghans......were the predecessors of ANP who is shaking hands with Pak military nowadays.

why do i feel i heard similar statements before only thing changing in the statement is the country name.

So are some Pakistanis involved in every criminal activity in Pakistan. The Talibans are recruited, trained, equipped and sent to Afghanistan by our ISI and Pakistan Army. When there is peace in their homeland they will go back. May be you ask ISI to end support of Talibans.

You been watching too many bollywood movies.

Some body tell this druggy SOB that most of the illegal Afghan refugees are directly involved in massive crimes & terrorism through out Pakistan & they need to be deported from Pakistan for the safety & security of Pakistan.

Don't tell me about thing which I have personal experience of, just ask it with ordinary Pakistani and he will give the same reply I did or may be worst then that, and before lecturing came to Pakistan and live here and went through what we go through every day then talk about this issue.

Back
Top Bottom