Status
Not open for further replies.
Laghu Shakti Engine for UAVs and UCAVs
GTRE-cal+_3_.jpg

Kaveri Marine gas turbine engine
GTRE-cal+_2_.jpg

IFF radar and related systems for AWACS
IMG_0961.jpg

Is Imperial Eagle UAV made in India? BTW funny name for it. Lol!

This may be a strange question but is it true that during the advertisement of the Eurofighter in India the spokesman said that the F 22, F 35, Pak Fa, and J 20 were no match for the Eurofigter?

This may be a strange question but is it true that during the advertisement of the Eurofighter in India the spokesman said that the F 22, F 35, Pak Fa, and J 20 were no match for the Eurofigter?

No idea. If it was, our Pakistani and Chinese friends would have informed us of it. That's not to say it didn't happen. You can always Google it.

EDIT: Please report the user above you. I think it's a spam-bot.

Yes, its developed by DRDO. Many new mini and micro UAVs revealed in this Aero India like Skylark, Slybird, Imperial Eagle etc.
India has partnership with Elbiet in Slybird UAV project ??/

There is nothing about J-20, no discussion, but EFT claims that its equal to or better than F-22
Did you find this on Eurofighter website ?? Actually i read similar claims a couple of months back on Eurofighter website.

Either way its a pretty ridiculous statement, don't you think?

No, I don't think such people can talk ridiculous. They know much much more than us, if they are claiming something there must be something.

But in my personal opinion, F-22 has edge in terms of stealth but in other terms both are nearly +- equal .

No, I don't think such people can talk ridiculous. They know much much more than us, if they are claiming something there must be something.

But in my personal opinion, F-22 has edge in terms of stealth but in other terms both are nearly +- equal .

Stealth, superior supercruise, operational AESA, and more advanced networking make the F 22 far superior to the Eurofighter, and in a fight there is no doubt who would win.

That is a huge difference, not something small.

Stealth, superior supercruise, operational AESA, and more advanced networking make the F 22 far superior to the Eurofighter, and in a fight there is no doubt who would win.

That is a huge difference, not something small.

Stealth: I have already mentioned.

Superior supercruise: you mean more speed? i think both nearly same. EFT (Mach 1.5) and Raptor (Mach 1.7).

Operational AESA: If US didn't replace APG-77 then I don't think its better than CAESAR. Technology changed a lot.

More advanced networking: As claimed in the papers, EFT is more network enable than Raptor.

In a fight both have chances. EFT with Meteor an ultimate combination.

Looks good but the bigger question is how ??/ I don't understand what is the necessity to show models and the specifications in-front of the whole world when they only know the words and nothing else. Atleast these idiots should have waited till the first prototype. They could not make a proper 4th gen fighter and now they are dreaming about 5th gen. I just have one question, how they are gonna built this plane if they won't be able to learn enough from FGFA ??// Then who is gonna design AMCA ??

I have seen many post in many threads saying its democracy thats why we reveal everything, its wrong. We have kept so many secret in the names of national security so why not such a critical project. Don't forget about Pokhran, Arihant etc. All those were kept as a secret for more than a decade, so why not this ?/

Agree. just imagine how many projects are currently under tights wraps. who knows what will be revealed in future. IMO some info trickle out in the tabloids and local newspapers just as a wierd concept.

lots to know for the common man yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom