What's new

Advertising & Marketing

surya kiran

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
There should be a separate section, which should be a paid section for advertisers and marketers of both countries to post in. This section should have paid posts from pre-defined ids, which can post only in that section. With members from both sides of the border here, it can help in 3 ways:

1. Reduce the spam and marketing in other threads.
2. Increase revenue stream.
3. Enable members who are interested in discussing commerce and business opportunities.

This section should ofcourse have strict mod control, with zero tolerance for trolling.

I know baniya suggestion, but, I am a baniya :P reason I am suggesting is because, I have myself noticed at-least 2 ids which were created for promoting products and services. why not monetise them?

what if someone pays for posting propaganda?

Which IDs? We usually ban them as the forum is for discussions and not a commercial venue.

Which IDs? We usually ban them as the forum is for discussions and not a commercial venue.

reported one last week i think and one today. it was in the india section something about salwar kameez.

I think this is a good idea, but advertisers dont pay attention to sections, they just post wherever they like.

You'd have to have a dedicated company/ies that would post regularly and things that are of value to the members here. Most ad spammers here post garlic ads, shalwar kameez ads, etc, which no one wants in a Defence Forum.

And then you have to deal with members who just sit around the section and reply useless stuff and troll.

Good idea, but I think AdSense works for PDF better than a section would.

Back
Top Bottom