What's new

Advani is gonna proudly chant "jai sri Ram" building Ram Mandir very soon

Communist

Reaction score
Will proudly chant "jai sri Ram" when temple is built: Advani - India - The Times of India

ALLAHABAD: Unlike his party cadre who chant 'jai shri Ram' at any given moment, BJP leader L K Advani said that he will proudly chant the slogan

only when the temple is built.

Addressing an election rally, Advani said that the party was in a sound footing but cautioned the workers to not get carried away "by the over-confidence which had cost us dearly in the 2004 general elections".

Claiming that no government could be formed in the country without the support of either the BJP or the Congress, he told people "not to take formations like the Third Front seriously".

He also told the gathering that when in power in the Centre, the BJP "will bring back the huge Indian wealth stashed in the Swiss bank and other tax havens abroad and the money will be put to use for the development of the country".

Advani claimed that the previous NDA government checked terrorism decisively by tracking terror modules and alleged that UPA stopped the process and withdrew the POTA for vote bank politics.

On Afzal Guru, who was awarded capital punishment by the Supreme Court he claimed, "even our Muslim brothers are not happy with the way Afzal's case is being handled. No Muslim has demanded to not hang him but the government thinks that the decision to not hang Afzal will satisfy the minority vote bank. In fact, it is the insult of the Muslims."

Referring to the Sacchar Committee report, Advani said "even in the UPA-appointed committee's report, BJP-ruled Gujrat state has been placed on the top in terms of per capita income of the Muslim community."

This is classic election stunt. Pl. ignore.
BJP was in power for one full term. Why did he not build a temple then? If he really builds, his govt. will collapse immediately and hence he will not dare.

BTW, neither the Hindus nor the Muslims have offered prayers at the the Ram Janmabhumi - Babri masjid complex for years now. By the rules of either relegions, the place ceases to be either a temple or a masjid. Its only a plot of land which influences votes and makes or breaks governments.

In my opinion, the place needs to be sealed for the next 50 years. Any references to the place by politicians should automatically disqualify them from contesting. The relegious scholors of both the relegions can then sit together and find a solution.

Last edited:
This would have very damaging affects on India. Hindus have failed to prove that Raam was born in that area to the Indian Supreme Court after initially claiming to have archaeological evidence.

Currently its just a way of showing one up to the Muslims and definitely Muslims will respond to any such action.

This is classic election stunt. Pl. ignore.
BJP was in power for one full term. Why did he not build a temple then? If he really builds, his govt. will collapse immediately and hence he will not dare.

BTW, neither the Hindus nor the Muslims have offered prayers at the the Ram Janmabhumi - Babri masjid complex for years now. By the rules of either relegions, the place ceases to be either a temple or a masjid. Its only a plot of land which influences votes and makes or breaks governments.

In my opinion, the place needs to be sealed for the next 50 years. Any references to the place by politicians should automatically disqualify them from contesting. The relegious scholors of both the relegions can then sit together and find a solution.

Yes leaving that controversial place sealed for the next 50 years is an option. But the best way to do justice to the destruction of the Historical Mosque is to rebuild a new Mosque and the Hindus, if they are insaans at all, should rebuild that Mosque.

Yes leaving that controversial place sealed for the next 50 years is an option. But the best way to do justice to the destruction of the Historical Mosque is to rebuild a new Mosque and the Hindus, if they are insaans at all, should rebuild that Mosque.
Yup, and if they really want to build a temple Hindus can build one beside the mosque.

This would have very damaging affects on India. Hindus have failed to prove that Raam was born in that area to the Indian Supreme Court after initially claiming to have archaeological evidence.

Currently its just a way of showing one up to the Muslims and definitely Muslims will respond to any such action.

Link please. :coffee:

Interesting.

Is it possible to prove Prophet Mohammad was born in Arabia? any evidence??
He is still buried there you know... What I mean by born over there is that Raam's existence in that area itself cannot be proven. The Prophet by contrast exists.

He is still buried there you know

No, I don't...do you mean fossils??

I tried Googling Prophet's fossils/ remains...but they would give me some Dinosaur links and stuff. Any link will be much appreciated. What's that place called? How do archeologists/geologists accurately spotted his burial? :undecided:

edit: And how do his burial proves his place of birth?!! Enlighten me on that too pls.

Advani is a bull crap,he brought nothing more than shame to india by demolishing the babri masjid......now he wants to respread the fire by building a mandir there........furthur the excuses for the demolition were not to be believed by even a 5 year old...,....he is a true terrorist.....terrorising the whole of india by his foolish acts.....

I tried Googling Prophet's fossils/ remains...but they would give me some Dinosaur links and stuff. Any link will be much appreciated. What's that place called? How do archeologists/geologists accurately spotted his burial? :undecided:

edit: And how do his burial proves his place of birth?!! Enlighten me on that too pls.
Not fossils, buried. His grave!

The Prophet's just a 1400 years old, the grave-site has been maintained since his time. People have been visiting it since the day he was buried there. It's strictly off limits for any cameras to be taken there, but some people have sneaked their mobile cameras in.

I'm not looking for proof of Raam's mom going into labor. I'm looking for proof of his existence and his connection to that place.

Not fossils, buried. His grave!

The Prophet's just a 1400 years old, the grave-site has been maintained since his time. People have been visiting it since the day he was buried there. It's strictly off limits for any cameras to be taken there, but some people have sneaked their mobile cameras in.

OK so it's about people who believe that it's a grave, and Prophet Mohammad was buried underneath. But is it proven by any independent scientific study? Firstly whether it's a grave or not and if it is who was buried there??

You seem to have ignored the keywords archeology and scientific...nor you did provide any links.

Back
Top Bottom