What's new

Admiral Willard: US Troops in India

Wait he still hasn't posted about how the US used microwaves to control all the world.

dont become a laughter stock..plz..stay on topic

Sure.

USA deploying troops in india because indians are incapable of securing their own country from internal and/or external threats.

I can't beleive you have just compared a third world country(no offense) to US, China & Russia:woot::cheesy::rofl:

india is just like Bangladesh, Vietnam, Nigeria etc. I don't think it should be compare to mighty US, China or Russia.

I never knew PRC is 1st world nation, is Pakistan too a first world nation ??? :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Sure.

USA deploying troops in india because indians are incapable of securing their own country from internal and/or external threats.

Did you care to read the news, even the pics on the news are from the joint training exercise. Couple of years back India trained some US special forces in its Indian army Jungle Warfare school. And similarly Indian soldiers sometimes go to US for training in counter terrorism drills does it mean India has troops deployed in the USA?? Plus if you read carefully it says that it's not the US DoD agency in India.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-17229395

I guess they have hard time understanding this

BBC News - Pentagon commander says US special forces in India

A spokesman told the BBC that there were "no special forces stationed in India", as media reports had suggested.

The embassy and India's ministry of defence said a unit from the US 25th infantry division was in India to hold an exercise with Indian forces.

On the contrary, I always knew india was never an independent country. It is indians themselves who do not realize this.

Mr. breeze before making some half baked self assumed expert comments I would advice you to learn a thing or two about the state and their policies , it didn't take me a second thought to figure it out because I am well aware of my nations foreign policies. And you here are trying to preach that you know about India better the an Indian himself??? o_O

Back
Top Bottom