What's new

About Bangladesh PDF members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lipizzaner_Stallion

Reaction score
After inspiration from threads To all Indians and To all Pakistanis I really wanted to open this thread.

What do Indian and Pakistani PDF members think about Bangladeshi posters here ?

Hoping to have a lot of fun in this thread
:P

Bengalis here are a poor representation of the country. That's what I thought until I attended two years at Arab Unity. They're the same everywhere!

Their hatred for India and Indians, surprises you. Atleast it did surprise me. I was under the impression that Bangladeshis were pro-India. I hope reality is not the same as it is in PDF.

Their hatred for India and Indians, surprises you. Atleast it did surprise me. I was under the impression that Bangladeshis were pro-India. I hope reality is not the same as it is in PDF.

True ... i have met a lot of them in UK and elsewhere. And they are like the most humble people on earth when they speak to you on your face. But here i saw a different breed altogether.:cheesy:

I am talking about similar comments which i read in other thread "Let Chinese take North, Pakistanis take West and we will invade and control the whole East of India"

I wonder for whom they left the south of India ? :hang2:

True ... i have met a lot of them in UK and elsewhere. And they are like the most humble people on earth when they speak to you on your face. But here i saw a different breed altogether.:cheesy:

I am talking about similar comments which i read in other thread "Let Chinese take North, Pakistanis take West and we will invade and control the whole East of India"

I wonder for whom they left the south of India ? :hang2:

Let me get this straight, you want to base your opinion, about a country and its people, on the comments of a few delusional good-for-nothing idiotic posters on an internet forum?

Good luck with that.

This is a defence forum. People are expected to be a little bit on the edge.

How do you reply to people who belives in abnoxious fairy tale.

There are some JI folks here who are no worse than the Modi lovers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom