What's new

Abida Parveen's parting song for 2016 is soul-stirring

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Abida Parveen's parting song for 2016 is soul-stirring

The 5-minute video aims to show the beauty of Pakistan.

58679163bde80.jpg

Abida Parveen's vocals can soften the most hardest of hearts and her latest music video is proof.

Known as Abida's gift to Pakistan as we head into the new year, the qawwal's new song 'Mulk e Khuda' features Pakistan's stunning landscape as well as the contrasting urban life.

The video has been directed by Athar and Bilal and shot by Ammar Ashraf. It has been produced by Amanat Ali and the lyrics have been penned in Persian and Urdu.

The 5-minute video aims to show the beauty of Pakistan. The video has been released on music website taazi.com.

very nice song ji

Before I go deep I want to let you know that music of the song is composed by Amanat Ali and he did a superb job while composing music of Mulk e Khuda. For vocals there is no doubt that they were completely perfect.

Let’s move toward the main topic of the article which is that Abida Parveen New Song Mulk-e-Khuda Explores The Beauty of Pakistan. I think it’s the first video ever in which beautiful landscapes and urban areas of Pakistan are showing. Before this Zoe Viccaji tried show beauty of Northern areas only but in Mulk-e-Khuda you will see a whole different scene. In the video of Mulk-e-Khuda you will see beautiful places of Pakistan like Shrine of Lal Shahbaz Qalandar, Badshahi Masjid, Hiran Minar, Sehwan Sharif, Babusar Top, Naran and Kaghan, Saiful Malooq Jheel, Faisal Masjid and Killa Rohtas.

In the end a big shutout to directors Athar Abbas, and Bilal Abbas who gave us their best work. Now you can watch official video of Mulk-e-Khuda by Abida Parveen below.
http://www.muzent.com/abida-parveen-new-song-mulk-e-khuda-explores-beauty-pakistan/

Back
Top Bottom