What's new

Abandoned in life; forgotten in death: Shia minority of Pakistan!

With petro dollars drying up fast and a threat of funding cut from US congress, LEJ is no longer a useful tool for PML-N or the military. pawns are going to be killed to keep them quite.

LeJ offers genuine leverage to PMLN in rural areas.

You declared ahmediyas as kafirs by amending the constitution during Zia regime.
That was during the peak of Cold war and you imported Wahabi ideology from Saudi arabia to train Mujahideens to fight Soviet Union.That is also the time you started hating Shias,Christians,Hindus,Ahmediyas,hazaras as kafirs.
Your journey to becoming a Arab Nation and importing their way of life,grudges,politics,sectarian violence started from that point,when you started using Wahabi ideology as a state policy be changing textbooks and training Mujahideens.
Now you are neck deep into that ideology and there is no way you can escape that.

We dont randomly declare sects as non Muslim, there were two reasons why we amended the constitution. There was a wide-spread misconception in the world about all Pakistanis believing in Ahmad as a Prophet and secondly the Quran has clearly stated what is a non-believer and how someone can become a non believer, that includes believing in a Prophet that has come after Muhammed SAW. People came all over the world, not just from Saudi Arabia to fight the Russian occupation. Shias and Hazaras arent hated in Pakistan at all, they have been targeted by Terrorist groups to instigate a sectarian war. Pakistanis are alright with Christians as long as they respect our beliefs(In Pakistan). Hindus are hated throughout Pakistan mainly because of India and that many Pakistanis believe belief system of Hindus is crazy and blasphemous. Sikhs are well respected and loved, for reasons i dont know what. So much that some are joining the army now. I'm 15 and i go to school, trust me; our text books have nothing to do with 'Wahabi ideology'. Your conspiracy theories are crazy and stupid, i recommend you go ahead and actually visit and see Pakistan for your self before you come up with more theories.

No one in their right mind can justify killing of innocent people, so what if they are Shia? or Christian? or what ever. They are citizens of the same country and deserve the same rights and protection as afforded to the majority. Stop using religion as an excuse for inhumanity and ignorance.

Its clear the govt cannot protect any of its citizens in fact they are not even seriously interested in protecting any of its citizens all they want is protection for themselves and a chance to get on to the gravy train. Sadly many of the people of Pakistan also dont care about the minorities.

Correct. Even convicted criminals such as Bhutto is called Shaheed. In Pakistan, every Tom, Dick, and Harry is Shaheed.
As long as differance of opinion exists in the world the term shaheed will be used differently. It won't and shouldn't be confined in certain parameters. Let any one take this word and be happy with it. This is 1st article of democracy. The cure of Pakistan's problem is democracy and complete democracy. Any body who wants to implement its agenda, do it through parliament.

Gen. Raheel Shareef did an excellent job by not taking over when he had enough chances to do that. Second step is make sure providing justice to every individual and see the fruits of democracy coming.

Last edited:
I wish Pakistan all the best!
What is going on now, is happening all over the world, Muslims killing each other, that is because of the west's divide and conquer, what needs to happen that is each country must have its own independent foreign policy... when a country follows not its own policy, their interest in the long run will be damaged...

notice that wherever the western governments has its hands in, there is chaos and destruction...
May peace return to our region and our countries!

Another Muslim blaming all their troubles/conflict on the west. So you still insist its our governments that are using Voddoo magic to control Sunnis and Shias so they can keep killing each other?, keep it up, you made my day..ahahahahah....:rofl:

Last edited:
Even the ENLIGHTENED MODERATE Musharaf had to back track himself from amending the blasphemy law no one in Pakistan has the guts to commit a political(or actual) suicide by repealing the blasphemy law

Because its 'law' passed by the parliament and will be repealed by the same having majority any day. You want a single powerful person to do that? Believe, it will be Mullah Fazlullah!

The point is if you don't respect the law of the state you're brothers of those who don't believe in the constitution of Pakistan and inviting them to take control of that faulty parliament.

We will have to respect the decisions of the parliament. Its need of the hour. Or everyone will have its OWN parliament.

If the church bombing in peshawar in 2013 which killed over 120 people dead and most pakistanis didn't give a shit about it, why would anyone care for the army school attack victims???

If the church bombing in peshawar in 2013 which killed over 120 people dead and most pakistanis didn't give a shit about it, why would anyone care for the army school attack victims???
What i observe there's official announcement of compensation for the losses, it may take time but it happens. I suggest GoP should establish a separate 'Department of Compensations' for timely assesment and payments for the losses of such incidents, human or material. Sad but true these conditions are pervailing for some time ahead as well as it is seen. So lets deal with it more professionally.

We Shias are patriotic Pakistanis - we will never turn against our country, we with the support of our Armed Forces will get the takfiri in the cities.

Muslim killing Muslim..nothing new.
not only that, they do it and blame the west. Honestly these people are even more pathetic than i thought. So some of them want to say its the west/U.S that are controlling their mind/body so they can keep killing their own 'brothers'? Jesus i have heard it all. Just go through middle east section/threads about Iran, Saudi Arabiaon this forum and see the hatred they have for each other(i.e Sunni and Shias) arguing and insulting each other about who's version of Islam is the best.:rofl:, yet they still blame the west even for this. These people have already failed if you ask me, once you blame only outsiders for your own troubles/backwardness, then you have failed.:agree:

Why would they? They dont even give a shit when they kill their own 'Shia brothers'(hmmm....well they say they are not brothers, since Shias are heretics/devils. ahahahahahha:rofl:) in the hundreds/thousands, why do you think they care about Christians/infidels?:cheesy:

What i observe there's official announcement of compensation for the losses, it may take time but it happens. I suggest GoP should establish a separate 'Department of Compensations' for timely assesment and payments for the losses of such incidents, human or material. Sad but true these conditions are pervailing for some time ahead as well as it is seen. So lets deal with it more professionally.
If monetary compensation is solution to all such incidents, then why make such a hue and cry for the Peshawar army school incident. GoP can announce some compensation to the parents of the kids who got killed and forget about the whole issue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom