What's new

Abandoned in life; forgotten in death: Shia minority of Pakistan!

Even the ENLIGHTENED MODERATE Musharaf had to back track himself from amending the blasphemy law no one in Pakistan has the guts to commit a political(or actual) suicide by repealing the blasphemy law
This is not the excuse,if u don't amend the controversial law,it will be another disaster.The extremist in yr country will BE free take the law in their own hands & kill anybody With impunity. U have to take some action against them

There is no such thing as de-radicalize. It is just a catchy word.

I agree completely.

I would like to believe otherwise, but my gut says you are right.

On CNN and Al Jazeera they often have interview with ex Jihadists and fighters, now reformed, who are actually helping the governement. One such guy was an expert on Jihadi recruitment online. He gave the US governement invaluable tips of what to look for, where to look, how to draw out, etc.

I would like to believe otherwise, but my gut says you are right.

On CNN and Al Jazeera they often have interview with ex Jihadists and fighters, now reformed, who are actually helping the governement. One such guy was an expert on Jihadi recruitment online. He gave the US governement invaluable tips of what to look for, where to look, how to draw out, etc.

Individuals can have a change of heart because of their experiences but they are few & far between.What I was referring to was the programs supposedly designed to de-radicalize. I don't believe they can ever work in this kind of a scenario.

Well that is what you get for importing Wahabi ideology.
It has also got a lot to do with Pakistan trying to be a Arab nation instead of being a Nation whose links and ties are linked with India.They hate India so much that in order to create a new identity for themselves they adopted Arab nation model, So naturally when you adopt such model, you also import all their grudges,fights,sectarian violence,politics etc.

Who the hell told you we are trying to be Arab? We dont consider our selves Indians either. Pakistan is a diverse country and it isnt much related or close to India expect for Sindhis(Because of mass migration from India and Bangladesh) and south Punjabis. People from Balochistan and FATA (and some areas of KPK) can be considered Persians, people from the Northern Areas (KPK, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir) originated from Central Asia with links to Persians and Turks (There is even a community which are descended from the Greeks). Sindhis are probably the closest to Arabs with major links to Indians and Bangladeshis and minor links with Persians. Punjabis are a mix of all of em. So we consider us (Pakistanis) as Pakistanis, nothing else.

Who the hell told you we are trying to be Arab? We dont consider our selves Indians either. Pakistan is a diverse country and it isnt much related or close to India expect for Sindhis(Because of mass migration from India and Bangladesh) and south Punjabis. People from Balochistan and FATA (and some areas of KPK) can be considered Persians, people from the Northern Areas (KPK, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir) originated from Central Asia with links to Persians and Turks (There is even a community which are descended from the Greeks). Sindhis are probably the closest to Arabs with major links to Indians and Bangladeshis and minor links with Persians. Punjabis are a mix of all of em. So we consider us (Pakistanis) as Pakistanis, nothing else.
You declared ahmediyas as kafirs by amending the constitution during Zia regime.
That was during the peak of Cold war and you imported Wahabi ideology from Saudi arabia to train Mujahideens to fight Soviet Union.That is also the time you started hating Shias,Christians,Hindus,Ahmediyas,hazaras as kafirs.
Your journey to becoming a Arab Nation and importing their way of life,grudges,politics,sectarian violence started from that point,when you started using Wahabi ideology as a state policy be changing textbooks and training Mujahideens.
Now you are neck deep into that ideology and there is no way you can escape that.

What bull crap, Shias are the 2nd Majority in Pakistan not a minority and just like First majority being targeted so is the 2nd majority and all Shias know this and that is the reason we don't hear much propaganda from Shias but only from some paid analysts.

Thats what you get about a 13 year long islamist insurgency...

Do you see shias blowing mosques or markets? or declaring others as "kafir" or wajib ul qatal?
they call themselves as momins and other as yazeedis i have attenede their majalis bro and what about Rawalpindi incident , Jhang Masjid blast , Khanewal Masjid bomb blast i am against both SHIA GENOCIDE AND SUNNI GENOCIDE

I wish Pakistan all the best!
What is going on now, is happening all over the world, Muslims killing each other, that is because of the west's divide and conquer, what needs to happen that is each country must have its own independent foreign policy... when a country follows not its own policy, their interest in the long run will be damaged...

notice that wherever the western governments has its hands in, there is chaos and destruction...
May peace return to our region and our countries!
Do you imply that the West is responsible for the Sunni-Shia divide? When Shia's and Sunnis kill each other, is it because of the West's instigation? I thing you're way off track. This is an ideological/religious issue and nothing to do with the West. If Sunnis don't consider Shia's as Muslims, is it the fault of the West?

Don't blame the West for all your sins. You need to look within.

they call themselves as momins and other as yazeedis i have attenede their majalis bro and what about Rawalpindi incident , Jhang Masjid blast , Khanewal Masjid bomb blast i am against both SHIA GENOCIDE AND SUNNI GENOCIDE
You know i saw it personally and i can't disclose...

Thats what you get about a 13 year long islamist insurgency...

wrong it is in effect since the beginning of 90's the modus operandi was different back in those days the so called holy warriors use to come and shoot maximum number of people this was when they were fully protected and were declared an asset by the state now now they have changed of tactics and instead of shootings they resort to bomb blasts.

You know i saw it personally and i can't disclose...

why cant ?

This is not the excuse,if u don't amend the controversial law,it will be another disaster.The extremist in yr country will BE free take the law in their own hands & kill anybody With impunity. U have to take some action against them

Blasphemy law is a man made law used to persecute innocent people in Pakistan. It should either be amended or go away.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom