What's new

A will made of steel and an aircraft made in Pakistan

295503_573163102701756_1645473373_n.jpg

This CAAF-005-AWRG-1.1 points to a Airworthiness form.Most CAA PK Airworthiness forms are in the format CAAF-XXX-AWXX-X.X(I think the last X.X denotes the revision)

This is his approval from CAA. Manufacturing/Assembling :whistle:

QGrstr3.png

So it uses a Rotax 912 and a DYNON SV-EMS-220 and SV-D1000.Now we just need to know where the air frame came from :rolleyes1:.
BX6vIZG.png

Maybe this will give a clue.......

HZqxSsU.png

From manufacturing to license manufacturing (ATR Group)...some floor pics included as bonus :D

Kx7uqVb.png

AmqPyP0.png

PS - The original remark was an analogy to assembling IKEA furniture and those who have assembled it should know it isn't that different from what this guy is doing.

295503_573163102701756_1645473373_n.jpg

This CAAF-005-AWRG-1.1 points to a Airworthiness form.Most CAA PK Airworthiness forms are in the format CAAF-XXX-AWXX-X.X(I think the last X.X denotes the revision)

This is his approval from CAA. Manufacturing/Assembling :whistle:

QGrstr3.png

So it uses a Rotax 912 and a DYNON SV-EMS-220 and SV-D1000.Now we just need to know where the air frame came from :rolleyes1:.
BX6vIZG.png

Maybe this will give a clue.......

HZqxSsU.png

From manufacturing to license manufacturing (ATR Group)...some floor pics included as bonus :D

Kx7uqVb.png

AmqPyP0.png

PS - The original remark was an analogy to assembling IKEA furniture and those who have assembled it should know it isn't that different from what this guy is doing.

@DESERT FIGHTER

Here is your clearification.

@DESERT FIGHTER
I was not boasting about the size of Indian private aerospace Industry,I was just countering claim of ' only private aerospace company in South Asia'.

Tata/Mahindra may lobby the government,but do not recieve technical or financial aid.

These are kit aircraft's which the Pakistani company assembles in a way you assemble IKEA furniture

This is the original pic...
QApk1Jj.jpg

Kw6BW30.jpg

and the one from SCALED fb page
sjXMwYZ.jpg

Looks like they hate to tell people that they are just importing stuff....

The design is Italian. The aircraft was built in Pakistan, no kits were imported.

The design is Italian. The aircraft was built in Pakistan, no kits were imported.

Sorry mate! The only thing I heard was "joined hands","under license".

Maybe someone can clarify the capabilities of this company in making Carbon composite and Aramid fibre moulding (acc. to FAA regulations) because the rest is off the the shelf parts.

So import a kit and assemble it VOILÀ Pakistan has made an aircraft. Good job every one yoohoo. Nothing to take away but I am not buying into this until you guys can make your own railway engines first.

Pakistan should make more Passenger jets in Pakistan with imported rolls Royce engines.

Back
Top Bottom