A suggestion to the Mods and members

Status
Not open for further replies.

GR!FF!N

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
I'm member of various defence and other forums.most of the forum has clear rule that one liner,posting just smiley,posting picture that has no relation to the topic,creating Ribbons(off topic thats starts different discussion),Personal attack to the members are serious violation of forum's rule.but I'm astound to see that here there is no such rules,or atleast doesn't got applied.I know the number of members is huge,but even then,this kind of members should get harsh punishment.

and most irritating thing is that,everyone throws comment not against another post,but after seeing what country the member belongs.most of the times,OP is personally attacked due to its flag,most of the time people doesn't even read the article,but they just throw insulting words to the OP as well as the country he belongs to.many good threads derails and never a meaningful discussion takes place due to trolling.

Hope Moderators will change some forum rules to curb the trolling.

@Oscar @WebMaster @Loki @Aeronaut

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm member of various defence and other forums.most of the forum has clear rule that one liner,posting just smiley,posting picture that has no relation to the topic,creating Ribbons(off topic thats starts different discussion),Personal attack to the members are serious violation of forum's rule.but I'm astound to see that here there is no such rules,or atleast doesn't got applied.I know the number of members is huge,but even then,this kind of members should get harsh punishment.

and most irritating thing is that,everyone throws comment not against another post,but after seeing what country the member belongs.most of the times,OP is personally attacked due to its flag,most of the time people doesn't even read the article,but they just throw insulting words to the OP as well as the country he belongs to.many good threads derails and never a meaningful discussion takes place due to trolling.

Hope Moderators will change some forum rules to curb the trolling.

@Oscar @WebMaster @Loki @Aeronaut
brother these rules are applied........but smtimes these rules are applied according to country flag!!!if u get wht i mean ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
************Mugwump.************

It is not possible for someone to make himself more clearer. :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom