Nope...fail

One more down...
Fail!

Big andddaaa!!
Failll!!

Zero!!!

Only teacher is right and the answer is 100% :victory1:

@levina

Can you explain your answer !!! I gave my reason why it is a paradox!!! ...... :azn:

There is a 100 % chance that people will achoose 25 % correct answer.

66.66 % chance that people will choose at 50% correct answer

and 33.33% chance that people will choose 60% correct answer.

The options are not mutually exclusive.

A and D are equal and C is a superset of B and B is a super set of A and D ...... :azn:

@levina is saying 100 percent :laughcry:
upload_2014-3-12_16-38-49.jpeg

images

:whistle:

***Don't shoot the messenger :yay:

Can you explain your answer !!! I gave my reason why it is a paradox!!! ...... :azn:
:butcher::butcher:
bring it here or you know......:lol::lol:

lol...
teacher don't know the answer herself..:lol::lol:
A dictator is allways right:rofl:

Listen to this loud and clear everyone...
I wrote that question on the board...
Some of my students (like @T-123456 @Dem!god @45'22' @Srinivas @BDforever ) got naughty ...and in the confusion i wrote 25% twice.The last option is actually 100% :yes4:

Now nobody questions my authority wookay??:smokin:

if 50 percent is correct
then the probability of getting 50 percent from 4 options is 25 percent
and the probability should be the answer
and ur answers arent matching

Your answer may be correct bour explanation is dead wrong,it is a question where you have to take account probability two times and not only one time.

You have to choose "an" answer

The probability of picking 1 right answer out of 4 choices is 25% . Since there is 25% in two options , and you are only allowed to pick one then the 25% choices are not the answer.

That leaves you with 2 choices left (B and C). … Therefore the right answer is 50% again :azn:

Some of my students (like @T-123456 @Dem!god @45'22' @Srinivas @BDforever ) got naughty ...and in the confusion i wrote 25% twice.The last option is actually 100% :yes4:

HAHAAHAAAHAH.:enjoy:way to go teach.

The probability of picking 1 right answer out of 4 choices is 25% . Since there is 25% in two options , and you are only allowed to pick one then the 25% choices are not the answer.

That leaves you with 2 choices left (B and C). … Therefore the right answer is 50%

saying a and d are incorrect isnt going to prove 50 percent is correct
try harder sire

got 100 likes from the post

Mission Accomplished 8-) :pleasantry:
tera kitna bura hal chal raha tha ki koi tere ko thanks nehi de raha tha to phir tuney ye thread open kar li :sarcastic::omghaha:

type of naughtiness ? :D

That leaves you with 2 choices left (B and C). … Therefore the right answer is 50%
This question involves concepts of Bayes theorem,even if your answer is correct your explanation is totally wrong.

Back
Top Bottom