What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

Best is to take Thunder to Super Thunder level like Hornet to Super Hornet and also start work on 5th gen with Turkey or China or with both in local project.
Disagreed.... 5th gen platform will take about a decade.... .Its not easy to convert thunder to super thunder also it will take a log period of time since then we have nothing to counter Rafales and MKI....Su35 will must be inducted to PAFif they are serious for their native land's protection

Last edited:
Disagreed.... 5th gen platform will take about a decade.... .Its not easy to convert thunder to super thunder also it will take a log period of time since then we have nothing to counter Rafales and MKI....Su35 will must be inducted to PAFif they are serious for their native land's protection

Even if you have money no jet will come before 2019 only F-16 are possible before that and they are sanction able jets as you know what have happened in every conflict with India, US had alway put sanctions on Pakistan making US systems nearly useless in war. If Super Thunder Project is Initiated then after 5 years we can have 1st Super Thunder inducted in PAF filling 4+++ gen Medium Multi Role Aircraft place, it can be done with help of China and Turkey combined, remember we have MoU for Stealthy JFT with China and Chinese companies already have many projects available if a country want to pay for it. China can rapidly develop Super Thunder while advance avionics can come from Turkey, South Africa, Italy.

Even if you have money no jet will come before 2019 only F-16 are possible before that and they are sanction able jets as you know what have happened in every conflict with India, US had alway put sanctions on Pakistan making US systems nearly useless in war. If Super Thunder Project is Initiated then after 5 years we can have 1st Super Thunder inducted in PAF filling 4+++ gen Medium Multi Role Aircraft place, it can be done with help of China and Turkey combined, remember we have MoU for Stealthy JFT with China and Chinese companies already have many projects available if a country want to pay for it. China can rapidly develop Super Thunder while advance avionics can come from Turkey, South Africa, Italy.
Well that depends upon our leaders what they choose both are good options..But what can we do....It relies completely on them.....we can just argue each other on this forum.

http://www.pakdef.org/forum/

As per Pakdef, I see Su35, EF, J11D, Gripen and J31 being the candidates.

Paf need new Fighter type for long range , high endurance strikes.

pppp-png.311520

EF, SU35, MIG35 or Mirage 2009.

You guys think Mig 29/35 makes sense for PAF? Its a twin engine air superiority jet with decent ground/anti-ship roles. Could club a deal for the uprated RD-33 MK engines for Thunder too.

Good Day all!

You guys think Mig 29/35 makes sense for PAF? Its a twin engine air superiority jet with decent ground/anti-ship roles. Could club a deal for the uprated RD-33 MK engines for Thunder too.

Good Day all!
Wouldn't be a bad idea, they are also decently priced

They should consider the MIG-35, the Indians won't panic as much with this one as the Su-35 and Russia will be hoping for some countries to actually buy the Plane.

Though SU-35 is great option too

http://www.pakdef.org/forum/

As per Pakdef, I see Su35, EF, J11D, Gripen and J31 being the candidates.

Paf need new Fighter type for long range , high endurance strikes.

pppp-png.311520

EF, SU35, MIG35 or Mirage 2009.

J-31 won't be available until 2023 unless Pakistan is secretly funding the project.

Jf-17block 3 will pretty much have the same cabalities as Gripen, so i don't think Gripen would be an ideal plane for Pakistan.

I think the best option is Su-35x or J-11x/J-16x, these will be around 80 million each.

24 x 80 milions each + weapons = 2.5 to 3 billions.

Even if you have money no jet will come before 2019 only F-16 are possible before that and they are sanction able jets as you know what have happened in every conflict with India, US had alway put sanctions on Pakistan making US systems nearly useless in war

Just curious is the supply of spares so tightly controlled that PAF cannot operate F-16s for a few weeks of combat ??

J-31 won't be available until 2023 unless Pakistan is secretly funding the project.

Jf-17block 3 will pretty much have the same cabalities as Gripen, so i don't think Gripen would be an ideal plane for Pakistan.

I think the best option is Su-35x or J-11x/J-16x, these will be around 80 million each.

24 x 80 milions each + weapons = 2.5 to 3 billions.
China got 24 SU-35 for 2 billion$..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom