What's new

A must read by Khuswant Singh

Nonsensical tripe from a cynical sardar who has one leg in his grave! If life 'evolved' then all monkeys would also have evolved and should have been wearing pants like us. But they still swing from trees! WTF? :P

This evolution theory is a load of crap! Period! Anyone heard of artificial mutation by design? Nuff said!
Your science teacher should be jailed... lol.
Yes he is the dirty old man of India. Problem?

sorry i did not get it. Can you elaborate it ?

Are you saying universe also limitless and infinite?
Ignore that bit. Do you have any evidence that such an entity exists? Or is it just an idea you want to play around with (like say santa, fairies etc)

Nonsensical tripe from a cynical sardar who has one leg in his grave! If life 'evolved' then all monkeys would also have evolved and should have been wearing pants like us. But they still swing from trees! WTF? :P

This evolution theory is a load of crap! Period! Anyone heard of artificial mutation by design? Nuff said!

This sardar ji do not even know that evolution has nothing to do with how life created on this planet.Evolution just talk about how life evolved from point A to point B.

Ignore that bit. Do you have any evidence that such an entity exists? Or is it just an idea you want to play around with (like say santa, fairies etc)

What evidence you are asking for something which is not physical entity by nature ? You want me to have experiment in lab and prove existence of God. If you are looking for scientific evidence then sorry i don't have it because God by nature is something which is outside the realm of science. Fairies and santa did not sent prophets or scriptures to mankind but we came to know about existence of God through his Prophets whom got revelations from God . Now its another point if you doubt about validity of claims of those prophets

Most of Pakistanis dont care much about religion... We are secular yet act like Islamic mullahs... No Islamic party in Pakistan has ever been voted. Even today I was watching Islamic answering show on Geo, and no Pakistani could even answer right the Islamic questions...

Don't stereotype Pakistan on the basis of a bunch of Schizos
You are seriously questioning the credentials of PML(N):no:

This sardar ji do not even know that evolution has nothing to do with how life created on this planet.Evolution just talk about how life evolved from point A to point B.

What evidence you are asking for something which is not physical entity by nature ? You want me to have experiment in lab and prove existence of God. If you are looking for scientific evidence then sorry i don't have it because God by nature is something which is outside the realm of science. Fairies and santa did not sent prophets or scriptures to mankind but we came to know about existence of God through his Prophets whom got revelations from God . Now its another point if you doubt about validity of claims of those prophets
I am sure you need some sort of rational argument based on evidence to believe/disbelive fairies. There are many ideas about entities floating around which do not have physical manifestations. God is not the only one.

So somebody just claimed existance of one such entity, and you will believe him. Oh yes, I totally understand they were called prophets and hence their words should be belived.

The issue now has come to, how do you know the real propet from fake ones? Anyone can claim (or can be claimed by their follower) to be telling the truth, is not that why we rely on evidence.

Now I cannot understand this "messenger of God" business. As sated above if he/she/it is so powerful then why dose he/she/it needs a messenger ?? Also what makes a person a "messenger of God" ?? How is that person different from fellow Homo Sapiens ?? I am one of those people who you say to be "Ignorant", so pls enlighten me.

The easiest way to kill time is to discuss God.
Watch a movie instead. Mods please close this thread. We don't want religious discussion in this forum.
sorry i did not get it. Can you elaborate it ?

Are you saying universe also limitless and infinite?

If the meaning of God wud have been understood by typing keyboard then there was no need to have holybooks like Upanishad,bhagbat gita,quran or bible. If a person wants to know about God he must ask himself first, bcz the answer lies there only and no need to put queries in a public forum.

Evolution doesn't started for everyone at one point of the time also it is not predictable because it depends on many ever changing extrinsic factors as well.

The fact is whenever I am confronted with a question which seems to be unanswerable, I do not append it as "God's wish/design" but rather use humanly available tools to prove or understand it. If almost every thing around us follows few simple rules (again human tools) then how can one say that the creator of those things was outside the realms of humans ?? Yes I agree that those tools are highly in there nascent stages but we are putting one foot b4 the other each day.

Religion is about turning untested belief into unshakeable truth through the power of institutions and the passage of time.

Religion is about turning untested belief into unshakeable truth through the power of institutions and the passage of time.
The inverse has been true with the passage of time. Man's connection with God has only generally diluted. The rest of it is deviant ideas,eg secularism, becoming concrete as religions.

The inverse has been true with the passage of time. Man's connection with God has only generally diluted. The rest of it is deviant ideas,eg secularism, becoming concrete as religions.

If what you are saying is true then I believe it is a good thing for the mankind

Back
Top Bottom