What's new

A ‘Muslim Union’ is the need of the hour

Well i just gave my opinion that nothing is too unbelievable anymore who knows a couple of decades later or more, the issues between the Muslim states are resolved or they are bound to do it because they might be facing a common enemy. I am not saying that we can't or shouldn't implement that ideologically within Pakistan.

Yes you are right. If we want to experience the human potential of such bloc, without having to go through the massive effort to unite middle eastern countries. Then we can do this on our own, with the territory of Pakistan.

We can adopt the nationality/citizen policy of USA, that any foreigner can acquire the nationality of Pakistan and become a Pakistani, that mean, Muslim from around the world, Arabia, Africa, Turk, Palestine, Central Asia, Indonesia etc, can migrate to Pakistan, acquire Pakistani citizenship, become Pakistanis, and have the same rights and duties like any other Pakistani.

We can enjoy the diversity of Middle Eastern bloc at home, and the human potential that comes with it.

Please Amna behn

Take your Islamism somewhere else.

Pakistan has suffered so much.

Our Mullahs say Terorrists are shaheed

our military is kafir

So did they do to our founder Jinnah.

So in reality from 1930s to 2013 Mullahs and Islamism is against the very grain of Pakistan.

And you say we need to implement this dangerous idiot-ology?

I hope I misunderstood your post.

I sure hope so.

hungry people when united, become hungrier.

Please remember this.

First of all learn to accept diverging opinions. How can you get personal and say thing like "take you're Islamism somewhere else" for one, i never said anything remotely close to what you perceived and even if i meant that its my right to believe what i want to just like you are free to do the same. Get over you're insecurity and stop passing you're political fatwas on me if you disagree with me you can surely state the reasons but that doesn't mean you can pass you're comments on me the way you like to.

Amna behn

This is what you said.

I am not saying that we can't or shouldn't implement that ideologically within Pakistan.

Now if someone says, poison the kids of Pakistan.

How would you respond?

would you do khekhe laaf laaf lol lol lol

or simply and politely say

take your poison somewhere else, we don't want to see our kids die horrible deaths.

Thank you.

No mister for one, you aren't the one who knows everything and whose opinion matters the most. We all have our own respective opinions here and just because you don't agree with them or draw conclusions that aren't intended then thats you're problem not anybody else's. Its not just you're children dying okay nor is it just you're country and you're people so don't give me this "self righteous" stance of you'rs. If you can respectfully talk without hurling accusations and getting personal go ahead, if not don't respond to me.

No mister for one, you aren't the one who knows everything and whose opinion matters the most. We all have our own respective opinions here and just because you don't agree with them or draw conclusions that aren't intended then thats you're problem not anybody else's. Its not just you're children dying okay nor is it just you're country and you're people so don't give me this "self righteous" stance of you'rs. If you can respectfully talk without hurling accusations and getting personal go ahead, if not don't respond to me.

you are getting frustrated and personal now.

Please move on.

I have said what I said about poisonous ideology, and I am moving on too.

Thank you

Sunnis are brainwashed by Zionists to hate Shia. Unity can not happen unless Sunni stop killing Shi ites

Bhai itna load le rahe ho? I dont know who has written this article coz it seems more of an attempt to revive Pakistani reason of existence which no more is alive today. 2 nation theory was rejected 40 years back so whats the point trying to do the useless.

I still believe if it was a union that was to pop out, it would be REGIONAL bases rather than RELIGIONAL. Countries are formed on basis of culture and not religion. Even arabs can live together not coz they are muslims but coz they are arabs. Europeans came together just coz they are Europeans not because they are Christians. Pakistanis are not able to comprehend this truth till date. still stuck with Muslim thing? They always will coz thats why their country was born. As always you guyz will face ideological defeat coz your ideology has always been flawed.

you are getting frustrated and personal now.

Please move on.

I have said what I said about poisonous ideology, and I am moving on too.

Thank you

No i just responded to you're personal statement as i said earlier i won't take it. And i don't get frustrated by people here who hurl accusations and get personal as it seems their pasttime. Whatever my opinion was you have no right to get personal.

Good thought but just a pipe dream.

The Muslim world is too diverse and divided, has always been, and most likely continue to be like that beyond our lifetimes.

This is just a drawing room dreamers wet dream.

a union between India, Iran, Afghanistan, and Syria is defffinitly, I mean moooost deffinitly possible.
Right?

From where does Syria comes in?

A don't know actually but if it does than it will be an interest based (economic or Strategic) alliance.

Oh we do have it.

How else Bin fing Laden was making babies by the day and f@rts by the nigh,

right next to our

military academy.

He had all the cards and all the citizenship that a pakka 'Succha Muslmaan like him needed.

So is Aiman zawahiri, a Pakka succha citizen

Don't you worry Sarkar,

Arab fanatics and Islamist terrorist have no problem Whatttt so ever, to acquire citizenship, property, and women in Pakistan.

Our FATA is filled to the brim with such Islamists.

I thought you knew by now.

peace

Thank you.

It is okey for Muslims to migrate to USA and become Americans but it is wrong for Muslims to migrate to Pakistan and become Pakistanis?

This does not make sense.

If Religion was such a strong tie then there would be only one Arab Country as they share Religion AND language AND to a large extent culture . Now again how many arab countries are there .

And those advocating Visa Free policies in GREATER Middle East ( Comprising AF, PK) do not realize that first you will have to come to economic level of KSA or UAE or Kuwait etc .

Till the time economic playfield is leveled and the interest are the same it is not gonna happen .

A global Muslim Union would have a population of around 1.5 billion.

It would also have a massive economy, and it would have control over two of the most important geo-strategic regions in the world (Central Asia and the Middle East).

As well as control over the vast majority of oil and gas reserves on the planet.

That would be a true global power, in a way that China is not (yet).

Do you really think all this Muslim Ummah baloney
Here is a few reasons why it will not succeed
1.Iran KSA rivalry
2. Shia Sunni rivalry
3. Afghanistan & Pakistan not coming along
& many others
China being a superpower is much more likely than this
Since it will have
A good economy,military,tech edge(space,Nuclear etc)

Do you really think all this Muslim Ummah baloney
Here is a few reasons why it will not succeed
1.Iran KSA rivalry
2. Shia Sunni rivalry
3. Afghanistan & Pakistan not coming along
& many others
China being a superpower is much more likely than this
Since it will have
A good economy,military,tech edge(space,Nuclear etc)

I said it was "highly unlikely".

But interesting to think about.

Impossible,never ever is this going to happen.
Realism is what makes me post this.

Back
Top Bottom