What's new

A "Million March" Anti-India rally to take place in UK calling for 'independence of Kashmir'

Status
Not open for further replies.
this should be interesting

just below the indian national flag
58hzg.gif

Just as it was rehearsed already before, Pak Flag on Indian soil without any Indian Flag up or down :

Pak-Flag-Hosted-in-Assam.jpg

Last edited:
just below the indian national flag
58hzg.gif

Aha @AsianUnion is talking about "Lal-Topi Jamboora's" life-long dream to live in a cage in Delhi zoo.
Asian Union can join him in the neighboring cage. Both are on either side of the cage of the Laughing Hyaena. The poor Hyaena will die laughing............after seeing his new neighbors.

Aha @Asian Union is talking about "Lal-Topi Jamboora's" life-long dream to live in a cage in Delhi zoo.
Asian Union can join him in the neighboring cage. Both are on either side of the cage of the Laughing Hyaena. The poor Hyaena will die laughing............after seeing his new neighbors.
you mean rouhani fauj on horses and other shyt :lol:

VERY INTERESTING....The Kashmirs march for Independence on UK soil, will give the much needed impact and support.
I have already plans to go. Kashmir baney ga Pakistan. :pakistan:

It's been 6 decades. .. good to see your kinda people. ..

VERY INTERESTING....The Kashmirs march for Independence on UK soil, will give the much needed impact and support.
I have already plans to go. Kashmir baney ga Pakistan.
not concerned about kashmir,can some indian muslims give there view on this

@AsianUnion

when pakistan was formed there was no referendum held in india whether pakistan should be formed or not. if referendum would have been held in 1947, I am sure there would have been no pakistan.

No doubt with a Pakistani Flag on the top of RED FORT, DELHI I!! :pakistan:
Have you ever been to Red fort? Chandni chowk metro station se nikalti bheed me kaha Pakistani army kho jayegi pata bhi nhi chalega. (Of course assuming they can reach there)

when pakistan was formed there was no referendum held in india whether pakistan should be formed or not. if referendum would have been held in 1947, I am sure there would have been no pakistan.
but there is pakistan so live with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom