What's new

A Magical Solution to Poverty

NeutralCitizen

Reaction score
HOW INDIA CAN ABOLISH POVERTY IMMEDIATELY & BECOME THE MOST PROSPEROUS NATION IN TEN YEARS

A MAGICAL SOLUTION TO POVERTY: In my article titled "A Magical Solution to Disaster Relief" I gave the formula: the government should invite any and all individuals and organizations including companies to "Find a need and fill it and be reimbursed at double your cost" -- in normal times a 50% profit may be enough incentive -- to provide food, shelter. clothing and services to the public and be reimbursed at 50% over their cost; the only condition should be that the goods and services they provide must be ADDITIONAL PRODUCTION and not taken from existing supplies. The beneficiaries can also be employed for the production. The government has an unlimited amount of money simply by printing it so long as it is used for PRODUCTION; see my article 'How India's Economy Can Grow 30% Per Year Or More' (also reproduced below) at AMagicalSolutionToPovertyDOTblogspotDOTcom . The above applies to ALL goods and services to fill ALL societal needs.

The United States has been applying my proposal about money, above, by stealth and now also openly but Manmohan Singh refuses to do so because this bugger -- a CIA appointee -- does what serves the United States', not India's, interests. When Atal Behari Vajpayee was prime minister, he had once gone to Bombay and spoken to the stock exchange about applying my proposal about money to India's economy, after which he had to abort his flight back to Delhi for fear his plane will crash. The murders of several politicians by air crash have been committed by CIA-RAW. A recent example was the murder of the Andhra Pradesh chief minister by air crash. In my blog ('Nuclear Supremacy For India Over U.S.' which can be found by a Yahoo/Google search with the title) I have described how Indira Gandhi when prime minister in 1980 went to her kitchen with the then U. S. Vice President and former CIA Director, George Herbert Walker Bush, to arrange for the murder by air crash of her son Sanjay Gandhi who had taken to slapping her in the presence of others under my influence and the then CIA Director, Frank Carlucci, publicly claimed credit for that air crash via a letter that appeared in National Review. See IndianAirForcePilotsMurderDOTblogspotDOTcom .

In an article titled "Accelerating India's Development" which appeared in Kashmir Times in 1996-97, I had proposed that India set up a "Development Army" of first ten million then one hundred million, each soldier equipped with a rifle, etc., of course -- "no need for foreign investment or technical aid for this" -- which would run its own farms and factories so as to be self sufficient in all its basic needs, etc. Since then, RAW has been sabotaging this -- as it sabotages any thing else I propose; see 'What You Should Know About RAW' (also reproduced below) at AMagicalSolutionToPovertyDOTblogspotDOTcom -- and the result is a news report 'India goes shopping for a new assault rifle', rediffDOTcom, November 30, 2011.

In the above article in Kashmir Times, I had shown that since human beings, in their biological nature, are far more strongly inclined to take goods away from others than to supply them in the form of help, any governmental schemes for development meant to improve the lot of the poor are likely to be bogus because poverty-stricken people are easier to dominate and exploit. Since this was an obstacle to the implementation of my proposal about money -- which appeared in three parts on March 11, 12 and 13, 1997 in The Observer of Business and Politics, New Delhi -- because the ruling classes would fear losing their control over the masses which will no longer be poor if my proposal about money was implemented (see 'How India's Economy Can Grow 30% Per Year Or More' in my blog), I had proposed the 'Development Army' so the ruling classes will not fear a loss of control over the masses since an army is disciplined. In the Kashmir Times article, I said that 'the poverty, the apathy, the lack of productiveness, etc. of the Indian people compared to those of the West -- which gives much freer rein to the animal instincts of sexuality and aggression -- are the proper result of decisions explicitly made thousands of years ago as to what is important and worth pursuing. But when the barbarians press on you, overrun you, engulf you, an adjustment of what to do with aggression may be necessary. A village youth is made a soldier in a modern army in a matter of months and the rapid expansion of the Indian army during World Wars I and II shows that many generations can be produced in a short time. Let a Development Army of first ten million then one hundred million be formed, each soldier equipped with a rifle, etc., of course, ...' and ended by saying it will finally free India to chart its own destiny and possibly save the world.

In a letter which appeared in Boston Globe two decades ago in response to an editorial about the rising incidence of dowry deaths in India, I wrote that the editorial correctly notes that they are increasing in number and usually involve demands for Western-style consumer goods -- cars, VCRs, etc. -- but that this rise in dowry deaths is due to contact with the West. I said: 'It was to ward off evils such as consumerism that as recently as the turn of the century travel by Indians to foreign lands was considered polluting and was forbidden. Both the young Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru were required to do penance and undergo purification before being allowed back into society on their return from England, though only Gandhi complied. While Gandhi led a mass movement to shun Western goods, which he ritually burned in bonfires, the more modern Nehru pushed India toward Western-style industrialism and materialism.' I continued 'In India's dowry deaths the in-laws become involved because of the family system but my guess is that, overall, violence -- against women, against society -- exists at considerably higher levels in the modern West. The flames that burn India's brides are the same that burned Kuwaiti oil wells and Iraqi children and they originate in the West.'

Another obstacle to the implementation of my proposal about money is the fear that it will make the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes & Other Backward Classes -- who form the bulk of India's population -- prosperous and that will lead to an increasing incidence of inter-caste marriages and, since the lower castes are intellectually and morally inferior, to the deterioration and death of society. A ban on inter-caste marriages will take care of this fear and enable my proposal about money to be implemented. It will also ban marriages between, say, Indians and white Europeans and make their progeny as well as the progeny of inter-caste marriages ineligible for public office. The caste-corruption of society and other kinds of corruption go together. There is no need for a Lokpal, just an end to caste-corruption of society. The following, from my press release dated December 17, 2011, illustrates the caste-corruption of society:-

---------START QUOTE----------
After I pointed out -- see InferiorIndianNiggersDOTblogspotDOTcom -- that India's national icon M. K. Gandhi was a homosexual who was a lifelong British agent who wrote to the white man "How completely you have taken possession of my body; it is slavery with a vengeance", the United States appointed a homosexual as its ambassador to India. A day after my press release of December 16, 2011 [in which I reproduced having written: "According to the post office that serves the area where a lot of politicians live, the AIDS woman (Sonia) gets over 50,000 letters per month. Manmohan Singh and Advani get less than 2,500 each. Vajpayee, when prime minister, got less than 1,000. The sole reason for this is that she is white. .... A report in The Telegraph of January 10, 2008 says “Sonia....looked pale but the dimples were in place“. No reporters were allowed in her room; how did he know “the dimples were in place“? Like all the other Indian niggers, this bugger would like to dive under her petticoats (see my blog http://NuclearSupremacyForIndiaOverUSDOTblogspotDOTcom ) when he is not dreaming of her dimples ..."], the United States has appointed a white woman as ambassador to India -- who was previously ambassador to Pakistan, Nepal, Uganda and Ghana -- because all the Indian niggers would like to dive under the petticoats of a white woman.

According to an article in sunday-guardianDOTcom quoted in a post on Bharat-Rakshak, "Once he became RAW chief, one of Chaturvedi's [ who recently staged his fake death; see IndianAirForcePilotsMurderDOTblogspotDOTcom ] tasks was to act as a courier for cash sent abroad to the relatives of a prominent Indian politician. He used to accompany bags of cash taken from RAW's secret funds, sometimes even in diplomatic bags, handing over the stash in European cities to delighted relatives of the neta. While making such transfers, he forbade any of his colleagues from accompanying him in the vehicle used by him to deliver the bags. Chaturvedi was the first RAW chief to personally take abroad bags of cash. While these were supposedly handed over to miscellaneous "sources", in fact the money went to the relatives of a senior politician residing in Delhi. Such devotion to duty won him immunity from disciplinary action, despite his many transgressions." As I mentioned in my press release dated December 8, 2011, someone on Bharat-Rakshak had posted a tweet of Subramanian Swamy's saying "My Italian students at Harvard say that 168 poor relatives of Sonia, have on kickbacks become $ billionaires since 2004".

What else has RAW been doing besides delivering bags of cash to the white woman's relatives? See InferiorIndianNiggersDOTblogspotDOTcom : "India's greatest scientist and greatest living Indian publicly tortured in Harvard seminar, systematically and totally starved for up to 3 weeks at a time, made semi-starved and homeless and even blind for years, kept under 24-hour audio and video surveillance as well as surveillance of [and interference with] communications and electrical typewriter and computer use, document creation and photocopying, etc., by satellite for more than past 3 decades, systematically harassed and in poverty and neutralised and robbed of his work at the cost of hundreds of millions of dollars per year, robbed of crores in his money and property in India by C.I.A.-RAW, forced back into exile in the U.S., all with full cooperation and participation of India's RAW and India's C.I.A.-RAW-controlled prime ministers, politicians and media" and how this means the nuclear destruction of New Delhi and then the coast-to-coast destruction of the United States.

What else has the Indian government been doing? See InferiorIndianNiggersDOTblogspotDOTcom: "India's government lends hundreds of billions of dollars to the U. S. government in exchange for worthless U. S. paper but seeks foreign investment and World Bank loans for projects in India, giving ownership and control of India to India's enemies, despite the unlimited capital available to India by simply printing the money; see 'How India's Economy Can Grow 30% Per Year Or More' in my blog; as is described there, the United States has been applying my proposal about money by stealth and now also openly but Manmohan Singh refuses to do so because this bugger -- a CIA appointee -- does what serves the United States', not India's, interests." Manmohan Singh told George W. Bush, with whom he castrated India, through the nuclear deal, both militarily and economically (see my blog), that Indians "deeply love" him. He continues his devastation of India in his meetings in Moscow today as he does in all his foreign trips."
-----------END QUOTE----------

Since the bulk of India's population consists of the lower castes, democracy necessarily means rule by the intellectually and morally inferior. Hence democracy must end.

Satish Chandra

---------------------------------------
How India’s Economy Can Grow 30% Per Year Or More:

Suppose a government wishes to increase the country's Gross Domestic Product (GDP) by twenty, thirty or forty percent in a given year over and above, say, a seven percent increase that is expected. All it has to do is print and spend an additional amount, equal to twenty, thirty or forty percent of the GDP, in that year on productive purposes. By definition, the GDP would have increased by an additional twenty, thirty or forty percent that year (not counting the multiplier effect, referred to in my letters to the press, which will depend on how the money is spent). Printing the money takes no creativity, thinking up productive purposes to spend it on does not take much either. The money can be spent directly by the government, through private parties or both ways though, of course, by spending the money directly, the government does not have to wait for private parties to come up with proposals. The important thing is that how much the GDP grows next year-- seven percent or twenty seven percent or more-- is strictly in the government's own hands.

Terms such as "deficits" (there are no deficits when all the money a government spends is printed by it; if the government does take in money as taxes or charges, the effects of deficits on interest rates occur only if the government borrows the additional money, not if it prints it) and "overheating" of the economy are worthless concepts which only serve to maintain the status quo in which various people have a vested interest. As I wrote some years ago, "people get pleasure from the pain and deprivation of others and [reference to a head of government], who is no exception, will not want [a change]".

Note that the recommendation above is to print and spend an amount equal to twenty, thirty or forty percent of the GDP IN ADDITION TO whatever the government was otherwise going to do by way of taxing (unnecessary as it is) and spending, etc. Since the production of goods and services, including consumer as well as capital goods, will rise right along with the additional spending, any effects of the additional spending will be benign. Even if some adverse effects are postulated, in no way can they overcome the huge advantage from a GDP growth of twenty seven percent or more over seven percent in a year.

During war, government spending on equipment and supplies (guns and bullets, etc.) can suddenly increase ten, twenty or fifty times. During World War II, the United States government put in place price controls (under J. K. Galbraith) to curb the inflationary effect of such spending (since production capacity was diverted to war equipment and supplies from consumer items). (It was the enormous increase in U. S. government spending during World War II that gave rise to its 'National Debt'). A similarly sudden and large increase in government spending in peace time on the production of food, clothing, shelter, transportation, etc., for the citizenry will not result in the kind of price rise the United States expected in World War II, because the production of consumer goods and services will increase along with the money supply-- even if a lot of the additional spending is directed to military purposes. In any case, price controls can be used in peace time, if necessary, as in war time.

The United States, sitting on top of the world economically and militarily, may not feel any need to increase its GDP by twenty seven percent or more in a year. For governments of countries such as India, not to do that is treasonous as well as stupid.

With a growth rate of twenty seven percent per year, a country's GDP will double every three years. India's per capita income will equal that of the United States in fifteen years (the development and implementation of environment-protection technologies will be a part of the expenditure program) and Russia's in six years. And this will not depend on the vagaries of markets (in no way can markets bring this about) but, as pointed out above, will be strictly in a government's own hands. 'Oligarchs' (there are a lot of oligarchs in India but the masses remain impoverished) can never equal a government's ability to print money and, in any case, a government has to be a dispenser of justice as well as money (often justice equals money). All the advantages of motivation, etc., ascribed to 'free enterprise' are also available to a government, as I have pointed out. Apart from standards of living, there are military and geo-strategic consequences and the ever-increasing despotism of the United States means that this has to be done on a war footing. India's government does not do it because several of India's prime ministers (Indira, Rajiv and Vajpayee) have been on the payroll of the C.I.A. and its real 'government', the Research and Analysis Wing, functions as a branch of the C.I.A. (see my article 'India's Technological and Economic Emancipation'). But what about a country such as Russia? Here another factor needs to be considered.

American press reports 3-4 years ago referred to satellite-based technology the United States has had in place to monitor "the conversations of foreign leaders" (not just conversations over the telephone or other electrical/electronic media though it includes ability to monitor electrical/electronic communications of all kinds also). Since at least 1977, the United States has been able to keep individuals under 24-hour video and audio surveillance by satellite. Psychologist B. F. Skinner of Harvard made no secret of "my spies" keeping me under such surveillance, one use of which is a C.I.A. program started by Skinner to "control" a targeted individual's behavior by various verbal (including the use of conditioned stimuli, ratio schedules, etc.) and other means. I was targeted primarily due to Skinner's personal motivation flowing from the fact that I had exposed his plagiarism and destroyed his school of psychology (see my article 'A Harvard Sophomore's Plagiarism and B. F. Skinner's') but also because I have been the only threat to the United States' ability to keep India economically, technologically and militarily weak and under its boots (in part through my 'influence' on Prime Minister Indira Gandhi --about which Skinner asked "How about your political contacts on either side-- Mrs. Gandhi?" though I had not breathed a word about any such 'contacts' -- and former prime minister Rajiv Gandhi-- both of whom were assassinated for this reason by India's Research and Analysis Wing on the C.I.A.'s orders). But it would have been surprising if the United States had not used such surveillance and control over other foreign leaders.

An article in a Russian newspaper by an American capitalist consultant on Russia a couple of months ago referred to "the mysteriously self-destructive behavior" of Russia's leaders, referring to the dismantling of the benefits system (the same system of benefits can be administered by private contractors, if desired, who will be paid by the government and those who got free transportation before can still get free transportation), but such behavior started in the mid-eighties, with Mikhail Gorbachev. It is more than likely that similar surveillance and control has been used against Soviet/Russian leaders.

It is noteworthy that both the United States government and the Indian government had proceeded to implement my proposal about money, as I have described in letters dated August 1, 2001, September 6, 2001 and April 13, 2001 (also letters about stock market manipulation by the U.S. Treasury Department by pumping money into the stock market; Bush made a trip through an underground tunnel from the White House to the Treasury Department to see the set up created for such manipulation) that appeared in the American online newspaper thecurrentonline ( http://www.thecurrentonline.com/se/the-current/2.14134/web-submission-terrorism-1.1969806 ). The Vajpayee government set up a separate Cabinet Committee on Economic Strategy for the purpose of stealing my proposal about money. When I pointed out that they were trying to STEAL my proposal about money, they stopped implementing it.

I have said (see my blog titled 'Nuclear Supremacy For India Over U.S.' ) in letters to the press in 1998 and subsequently that the firangis gave the Nobel prize in Economics to the mediocre Indian named Amartya Sen as a substitute for the Nobel prize for me since they would not let their crimes against me, committed in collaboration with India’s RAW and India’s prime ministers, be exposed. When Clinton, as president, held a White House conference on the “New Economy”, the “New Economy” was the economy that my proposal about money leads to; of all the dozens of Nobel prize winners in Economics, he invited Amartya Sen to the conference -- though Sen had absolutely nothing to do with the “New Economy” -- because he is their mediocre Indian substitute for the greatest Indian of all time they have been committing crimes against. When Amartya Sen was given the Nobel prize, Vajpayee left New Delhi for several days to avoid meeting him, because he knew Sen was the firangis’ dummy substitute to cover their crimes against me, but RAW kept Sen waiting in New Delhi several days till Vajpayee yielded and gave him all the honours CIA-RAW wanted him to receive as a substitute for me.

Further elaborations on the above article are in the following article titled 'A Magical Solution to India's and the World's Economic Problems' (I have dealt with many other ancillary issues related to my proposal about money in letters and articles to the press over the past dozen years ):-

A Magical Solution To India's & the World's Economic Problems:

At the time of the 'supercyclone' that hit India in Orissa about nine years ago, I pointed out that the more money the Indian government prints and spends on relief, the more the Indian economy will benefit ( see my proposal about money in my article ‘How India‘s Economy Can Grow 30% Per Year Or More‘ on satchandra.sulekha.com), because the amount so spent will increase the Gross Domestic Product by several times that amount. So long as the money so spent is used for productive purposes-- on both goods and services-- and is not taken from money earmarked for other purposes but is additional money printed by the government, the more money the government prints and spends, the better for India. Instead of a thousand crores, the government should spend a hundred thousand crores and even more, on short term as well as long term measures. I said the same at the time of the tsunami disaster in 2004. I said India lacks neither money nor manpower-- civil or military-- to deal with this or any other problem and should reject the military "coalition" which the United States had seized the opportunity to draw India into.

The death and destruction the United States has inflicted on Iraq is greater than any country has suffered from the tsunami. All countries should refuse any assistance from the United States or cooperation with it in tsunami relief or any other enterprise.

In a letter to the Indian press several years ago, I pointed out that Indian Railways need not collect any fares from passengers (or freight charges) at all since the government can print all the money it needs to pay for the service, at a negligible cost (the cost of printing the money) and, in the process, greatly benefit the economy. In fact, as I have said (letter published in three parts in The Observer of Business and Politics, New Delhi, on March 11, 12 & 13, 1997), the government need not take in any money at all-- in the form of taxes, charges or borrowings-- when it can print all the money it wants. The more money the government prints and spends for goods and services, the more the economy will benefit (printing paper currency can be replaced with, say, electronic insertion of funds into accounts for certain purposes). This applies to all goods and services and all governments. On the issue of the monetization of government benefits in Russia in 2004, I said that providing benefits in kind has the advantage of ensuring that the money is used for productive purposes.

After I wrote the above, an editor in Hong Kong asked "Ever heard of inflation?"
I replied that I have dealt with the issue of inflation, both in the 1997 letter cited above and elsewhere. When I said that providing benefits in kind will ensure that the funds are used for productive purposes, it also meant that it will ensure there is a corresponding increase in the production of goods and services. Inflation occurs when the production of goods and services does not keep pace with the money supply. In the 1997 letter I refer to controlling prices, if necessary.

Going beyond the demand-supply mechanism involved in inflation, I have pointed to the role of "inflationary expectations" in generating inflation and what the government can do to avoid generating "inflationary expectations". For example, I have pointed to the feasibility and desirabilty of not raising railway fares even if fuel prices go up and not raising fuel prices even if the price of imported crude oil goes up-- to avoid generating "inflationary expectations". I said that India pays for imported crude oil in dollars and so its ability to import oil depends on the size of its dollar holdings. The consumers in India pay for oil products in rupees. The government need not raise the prices of oil products; it could even provide oil products -- or anything else, such as food, housing, transportation, etc., -- to the people free of charge because it can print all the money it wants and can reimburse the producers of such goods and services simply by printing the money. In the case of disaster relief, I said that the government could simply invite any and all individuals and organisations to “find a need and fill it and be reimbursed at double your cost”. I said that in normal times, a 50% profit may be incentive enough. The Indian Finance Minister now regularly uses this term “inflationary expectations” and my argument has had the effect of the government often not raising prices of oil products, railway fares, etc., when it otherwise would have. But it is far from applying the consequences of my argument consistently.

After I pointed out a "multiplier effect" because of which each rupee printed and spent by the government increases the Gross Domestic Product by several rupees, the United States Department of Labor estimated that each dollar the U.S. government provides to unemployed people as unemployment compensation increases the Gross Domestic Product by more than two dollars. The multiplier effect occurs because, suppose you are building a new railway line; the suppliers of the goods and services that the government buys to build the railway line use that money to buy further goods and services (which may be inputs into the goods and services they are selling to the government such as steel, vehicles and wages to their employees who will use the money to buy other goods and services such as clothing and food or TV sets); the suppliers (of steel, vehicles, etc.) to the government‘s suppliers will use the money to buy still further goods and services, and so on; the money the government spends on building the new railway line starts off chains of economic activity that has the effect of increasing the Gross Domestic Product by several times the amount of money the government spent on building the new railway line. The same applies to money spent on disaster relief, or anything else.

Relevant to what is said in the articles above are some comments I made on my article (‘How India’s economy can grow 30% per year’) on merinews.com; note that the Indian government’s recent brave stance in WTO negotiations has been prompted by what I said about exports and imports in one of my comments reproduced below; CIA-RAW continue to steal my work while committing the most heinous crimes against me:-

My first comment on my own article on merinews.com:

A fragment from my blog (since the ignoramus -- though, in fairness, he may be no more ignorant than economists in general -- below referred to 'devaluing the currency' ) : "When an American psychologist was given the Nobel Prize in Economics a couple of years ago, I pointed out that his work had not the millionth part of the significance my work has for Economics. ... "Balance between exchange rates and inflation"? Exchange rates are irrelevant for an economy which grows on money printed and invested by the government and inflation is not a problem when the production of goods and services keeps pace with the money supply. "Rational tax system"? Taxes are not needed and are an irrational holdover from the past when a government can print all the money it wants. All the so-called 'macroeconomic issues' are simply swept away and become irrelevant when you implement my proposal about money. " I have also shown that a crore of goods and services sold domestically is worth several crores of goods and services sold abroad, so far as the effect on India's prosperity is concerned. An economy the size of India has no need to either export or import for prosperity, though it may still do so for various reasons, including using exports and imports as a geopolitical tool. The best use for the brainless and impertinent person who posted below that I can think of is grinding him up -- along with other economists, if he is one -- for use as fertiliser, to grow onions, stinking onions. Or he can be made into canned dogfood and exported to earn foreign exchange; as I said in a column which appeared in Indian Express more than a decade ago, that is about all the foreign exchange India really needs.

My second comment on my own article on merinews.com:

Continuing with what I said below: The author is the world's greatest behavior scientist -- acknowledged in those terms -- and a science of behavior is the foundation science all social sciences, including Economics. As he has shown elsewhere, economists are absolutely the most clueless people he has even encountered -- who rely on ad hoc, half baked theories of behavior -- and a basic science of behavior provides much more powerful tools. But beyond the inadequacies of their theories of behavior, I have shown how they are unable to reason in any kind of a productive way.

My third comment on my own article on merinews.com:

The poster below is brainless and knows nothing of Economics. The money printed under my proposal about money will be used as investment so that the production of goods and services increases right along with the money supply. Foreign investment is neither needed nor desirable when you have an unlimited amount of investment capital available by simply printing the money. All the issues -- inflation, etc. -- have been dealt with in my blog ( which can be found by doing a Google search with the words: India nuclear supremacy Satish ) and elsewhere and can only be touched upon in a short article like this. This poster should read, study and absorb what is said here and in the blog before he comments on my proposal about money, though being a functional illiterate may make that impossible for him. My proposal about money is the greatest development in social science -- greater than Marx or Freud -- and, arguably, the greatest development in human history. Its author is India's greatest scientist -- look up his bio in Marquis' Who's Who In America 2010 and earlier editions) and Marquis' Who's Who In the World (2010 and earlier editions) -- and as far above the poster below as the poster below may be above a cockroach. As even this article notes, both the United States government and the Indian government had proceeded to implement my proposal about money by stealth.

My fourth comment on my own article on merinews.com:

As I have said in my blog, ignorant and enslaved 'inferior Indian n i g g e r s' like the one commenting below are the rule rather than the exception in India but India can surpass the United States both militarily and in economic strength despite such people.

My fifth comment on my own article on merinews.com:

As I pointed out in my letter dated September 6, 2001 in thecurrentonline ( http://www.thecurrentonline.com/se/the-current/2.14134/web-submission-terrorism-1.1969806 ), the Cabinet Committee on Economic Strategy that was formed by the Vajpayee government to steal my proposal about money was separate from the already existing Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs. My letter sequence appeared in thecurrentonline under the editors' title "Terrorism" (http://www.thecurrentonline.com/se/the-current/2.14134/web-submission-terrorism-1.1969806 ).

For more on my proposal about money, see my blog 'Nuclear Supremacy for India Over U.S.' :
( Nuclear Supremacy for India over U.S. ).

--------------------------------------------

From WhatYouShouldKnowAboutRAWDOTblogspotDOTcom:-

I have written (for example in my article titled ‘India’s Technological and Economic Emancipation’ in my blog titled 'Nuclear Supremacy For India Over U.S.' which can be found by a Yahoo/Google search with the title ) about the continued control of Indian intelligence agencies by British and later American intelligence agencies after 1947. India’s Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) was split off from the Intelligence Bureau which had continued after 1947 to be loyal to the British. Later the Americans supplanted the British and RAW functions as a branch of the CIA against India. As part of this relationship, CIA-RAW exercises extensive control over the Indian media and, among its various activities, engages in sabotage of indigenous research and development to keep India dependent on other countries for defence and other equipment (the nuclear deal is just another CIA-RAW operation of that kind, though of a scope and with consequences far graver than any such operation till now).

An example of this is a Bharat-Rakshak discussion thread about a black box installed by the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) in the indigenously developed Arjun tank that documented the sabotage of its engines during trials by the Army; such sabotage has been the basis of the Army's rejection, on RAW's prompting, of the Arjun tank in favour of imports (as I said in the above article, India‘s Army is the collaborator Army that helped the British rule India and, even after Independence, all its regiments and units have retained their former identities and regularly celebrate the anniversaries of their founding by the British). A CIA-RAW operative, who serves as a moderator on Bharat-Rakshak and controls the forum, recently locked away this discussion thread so that numerous posts that had appeared documenting the sabotage of the Arjun tank were covered up. The major metropolitan newspapers, on most of which CIA-RAW exercises extensive control, have made no mention of the black box -- which was like the flight data recorder in aircraft -- installed by DRDO in Arjun tanks and the shocking findings about the sabotage even though a report on this was provided to them by the Indo Asian News Service (IANS).

There is across the board sabotage by various means by CIA-RAW to keep India down technologically, economically and militarily. RAW's grip over India is comparable to the old KGB's grip over the Soviet Union, with the difference that whereas the KGB worked for the good of the Soviet Union, except toward the end, RAW has always worked for its imperialist paymasters. The role of politicians in governing India is insignificant compared to that of CIA-RAW but RAW has no place in the public's consciousness or in discussions of public affairs in India.

An important point about the sabotage of Arjun is that people on the Arjun discussion thread on Bharat-Rakshak were aghast at the Army's behavior and calling for Army brass being tried for treason, etc. but it will be a mistake to stop with the Army; it is RAW which is behind such sabotage not just of Arjun but of India's interests, technological, economic and other, in a lot of areas. RAW has operatives in the Army at various levels but it is necessary to go to the root of the problem. RAW has to be destroyed and I have suggested that a brand new external intelligence agency be formed with the help of military intelligence (RAW is supposed to be India's external intelligence agency but at least 90% of its activities are within India, against India).

The destruction of RAW does not mean simply disbanding the agency and letting its employees continue their service to the CIA through other organisations, old or new, or in other roles. It is a mammoth agency with just the number of joint secretaries in the hundreds. It is India’s real ‘government’ and the politicians and civil servants largely obey its dictates. It puts the words in the mouths of cabinet ministers, etc., and determines most policies that are, erroneously, attributed to them. Any one, even a prime minister, whom CIA-RAW considers inconvenient is eliminated, if necessary by death, as I have said regarding the deaths of Prime Minister Indira Gandhi and, later, Rajiv Gandhi in my article titled ‘How India‘s economy can grow 30% per year‘ in my blog titled 'Nuclear Supremacy For India Over US' which can be found by a Yahoo/Google search with the blog title.

Over the past many years, I have shown how almost all terrorist incidents in India since 1983 have been carried out by outfits controlled by the CIA either directly or through intelligence agencies in the region, including India’s RAW. The Jain Commision of Inquiry, which went into Rajiv Gandhi’s death, acknowledged that the LTTE, which carried out his assassination, was created and controlled by RAW. It was an open secret that MQM, in Pakistan’s Sindh province, when it was known as a terrorist organization, was a creation of RAW. But the same is true of many terrorist outfits that operate in India.

Another example of RAW’s multifarious activities, that I have described in press releases, articles and letters to the press since 1987, is its spreading heroin addiction and AIDS first in India’s Northeast then elsewhere to provide the United States with a population to use as guinea pigs for AIDS vaccine development, after the CIA was assigned the task of roping in a population for this purpose. I have described how Both Rajiv Gandhi (after being blackmailed with threats of exposure of the Bofors and HDW kickbacks by Swedish and German media at the CIA‘s instigation) and Vajpayee cooperated in this. But terrorism, etc., are the least of its activities; I mentioned those only because the existence of terrorism is publicly known. Its sabotage of India’s research and development activities, of which the sabotage of the Arjun tank is just one example, is among the deadliest of its activities.

The nuclear deal and its various aspects -- replacing indigenous production of uranium and reactors with imports, the capping, rollback and elimination of India’s nuclear weapons program, media control and buying up politicians, scientists, etc. for this purpose -- is just the largest and deadliest of such activities, leaving out the 24-hour satellite surveillance and all the crimes, at the cost of hundreds of millions of dollars per year for the past 31 years, against India’s greatest scientist, described in my article titled ‘How India‘s economy can grow 30% per year‘. The point is that all the tens of thousands of RAW employees are guilty of the gravest treason and deserve the death penalty. So do all those -- politicians, civil servants and others -- who are willing collaborators of CIA-RAW.

Satish Chandra
---------------------------------

LOKPAL CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT CIA RULE OVER INDIA:

" Lokpal cannot look into PM's work relating to international relations, external and internal security, maintenance of public order, atomic energy and space". So the Lokpal cannot do anything about CIA rule over India, illustrated by the following:-

I) EXTERNAL SECURITY:
When I say the new Chief of Air Staff, N. A. K. Browne, is a CIA-RAW man, I mean he literally sits at CIA-supplied terminals to participate in crimes against India. More than a thousand Indian Air Force aircraft have crashed since 1970, the vast majority of the crashes caused by microwaves from U. S. satellites which can hack into and operate any digital equipment. In his first week in office as Chief of Air Staff, Browne caused two Indian Air Force fighter planes to crash with microwaves from satellites, to give a boost to his bid to buy worse than worthless foreign aircraft for several tens of billions of dollars of which he will get a hefty cut along with the Defence Minister and the Italian woman who gets the largest cut. The Sukhoi crash on Dec. 13 '11 and the grounding of the Sukhoi fleet has been caused 2 days ahead of the purchase decision as the purchase was made impossible by my opposition to it. See IndianAirForcePilotsMurderDOTblogspotDOTcom .

II) INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS, ATOMIC ENERGY & EXTERNAL SECURITY
See InferiorIndianNiggersDOTblogspotDOTcom: "India's government lends hundreds of billions of dollars to the U. S. government in exchange for worthless U. S. paper but seeks foreign investment and World Bank loans for projects in India, giving ownership and control of India to India's enemies, despite the unlimited capital available to India by simply printing the money; see 'How India's Economy Can Grow 30% Per Year Or More' in my blog; as is described there, the United States has been applying my proposal about money by stealth and now also openly but Manmohan Singh refuses to do so because this bugger -- a CIA appointee -- does what serves the United States', not India's, interests." Manmohan Singh told George W. Bush, with whom he castrated India, through the nuclear deal, both militarily and economically (see my blog), that Indians "deeply love" him.

III) INTERNAL SECURITY
When Atal Behari Vajpayee was prime minister, he had once gone to Bombay and spoken to the stock exchange about applying my proposal about money to India's economy, after which he had to abort his flight back to Delhi for fear his plane will crash. The murders of several politicians by air crash have been committed by CIA-RAW. A recent example was the murder of the Andhra Pradesh chief minister by air crash. In my blog ('Nuclear Supremacy For India Over U.S.' which can be found by a Yahoo/Google search with the title) I have described how Indira Gandhi when prime minister in 1980 went to her kitchen with the then U. S. Vice President and former CIA Director, George Herbert Walker Bush, to arrange for the murder by air crash of her son Sanjay Gandhi who had taken to slapping her in the presence of others under my influence and the then CIA Director, Frank Carlucci, publicly claimed credit for that air crash via a letter that appeared in National Review. See IndianAirForcePilotsMurderDOTblogspotDOTcom .

IV) ATOMIC ENERGY
Former Atomic Energy head, P. K. Iyengar, who pioneered Cold Fusion research in India, died on December 21 '11.

In my second addendum dated March 15, 2006 in my blog titled 'Nuclear Supremacy For India Over U.S.', which can be found by a Yahoo/Google search with the title, I said:-

"RAW suppresses, in service of the Americans, research of various kinds such as energy sources that go beyond conventional nuclear power. An M.I.T. scientist, Eugene Mallove, on an American radio program, 'Coast to Coast', described how Indian scientists at the Bhabha Atomic Research Center were "going crazy" with their research and results on cold fusion--which generates energy in table top experiments with simple apparatus-- but when vested interests (hot fusion, which gets multiple billions of dollars per year in funding, feels threatened, among others) in the United States had a U.S. government body declare cold fusion invalid (on ludicrous grounds such as that, under the laws of Physics, such a thing cannot occur; under such logic, Einstein's Theory of Relativity would have been ruled invalid because it violated Newton's Laws; within the past week, there have been reports in the New York Times about an Indian scientist in the U.S. struggling against his successful cold fusion research being declared invalid and shut down), RAW, which functions as a branch of the C.I.A., "killed it" (the research on cold fusion at BARC) [because "T H E G R E A T U N I T E D S T A T E S" (he said this in a mocking tone mimicking the Indians' reverential, awed and obedient attitude to the U.S.) says there is nothing to it]. The C.I.A. knew I was listening to this broadcast and this M.I.T. scientist, who could have been a source of support (he had criticized Einstein; I have written about Einstein stealing most of his ideas from others) was brutally murdered shortly after that broadcast. I have said before that other American and Indian scientists who have known me or could have been sources of support have died sudden, premature deaths. Among numerous new sources of energy are research results and serious proposals to get energy from empty space, that is, vacuum (before you look askance at this, know that, under modern theories of Cosmology, a branch of Physics, the entire universe has arisen out of absolutely nothing).

During World War II, the Germans made large scale conversion of coal into motor fuel. With petroleum prices where they are now, this old technology is highly economical and viable. But anything that lessens the United states' control over India is suppressed by RAW. "

Iyengar opposed the nuclear deal. In "Objections to the Nuclear Deal" in my blog above, I have pointed to the availability of unlimited amounts of Uranium from sea water for which India had already developed the technology years ago but that has been suppressed and continues to be suppressed for the same reason; see addendum dated March 27, 2008 in my blog.

For an instance of suppression of India's and the world's greatest scientist, see 'B. F. Skinner's Plagiarism' and press release dated April 26, 2011 in my blog.

V) INTERNAL & EXTERNAL SECURITY
"India's greatest scientist and greatest living Indian publicly tortured in Harvard seminar, systematically and totally starved for up to 3 weeks at a time, made semi-starved and homeless and even blind for years, kept under 24-hour audio and video surveillance as well as surveillance of [and interference with] communications and electrical typewriter and computer use, document creation and photocopying, etc., by satellite for more than past 3 decades, systematically harassed and in poverty and neutralised and robbed of his work at the cost of hundreds of millions of dollars per year, robbed of crores in his money and property in India by C.I.A.-RAW, forced back into exile in the U.S., all with full cooperation and participation of India's RAW and India's C.I.A.-RAW-controlled prime ministers, politicians and media" and how this means the nuclear destruction of New Delhi and then the coast-to-coast destruction of the United States."

VI) SPACE
On November 22, 2009 I said (see my blog):

"The 'space initiative' is meant to take control of India in another strategic area -- as the nuclear deal was meant to take control of India's nuclear program. There are multifarious prongs the U.S. is pursuing to enslave India.

One of the worst of these is bringing American universities to India (see what I have said above [in my blog] about American universities). Kapil Sibal [who sits at CIA-supplied terminals to participate in the crimes described in V) above] will be publicly tortured in a stadium full of people, disemboweled and dragged around by his intestines around his neck before he is skinned alive and fed to dogs for this and other crimes, along with Manmohan Singh, of course."

Lokpal cannot do that.

VII) PUBLIC ORDER
On November 20, 2009 I wrote (see my blog): "While RAW has always been a branch of the C.I.A., the Tamil traitor-enemy Chidambaram has made other Indian intelligence agencies branches of the United States intelligence agencies, bringing in U.S. equipment to India to enable comprehensive real-time monitoring and interception ability for the U.S. of all communications in India, a comprehensive and total censorship power to the United States of not only what gets into the Indian media of all kinds [for example, CIA-RAW can block, partially block, alter or remove communications -- not just comments -- to news media at will and in real time and does it all the time; it can and does also alter the content of web pages, for example, published news reports] but even communications between individuals, bringing India into a colonial grip of and slavery to the United States such as has never been seen in human history. None of this will be allowed, no nuclear deal in any form, no IAEA inspections of any kind of anything in India, no guards of honour, no state dinners, no representing India for C.I.A.-RAW operatives."

Lokpal cannot do this.

VIII) PUBLIC ORDER
A MAGICAL SOLUTION TO POVERTY: In my article titled "A Magical Solution to Disaster Relief" I gave the formula: the government should invite any and all individuals and organizations including companies to "Find a need and fill it and be reimbursed at double your cost" -- in normal times a 50% profit may be enough incentive -- to provide food, shelter. clothing and services to the public and be reimbursed at 50% over their cost; the only condition should be that the goods and services they provide must be ADDITIONAL PRODUCTION and not taken from existing supplies. The beneficiaries can also be employed for the production. The government has an unlimited amount of money simply by printing it so long as it is used for PRODUCTION; see my article 'How India's Economy Can Grow 30% Per Year Or More' in my blog. The above applies to ALL goods and services to fill ALL societal needs.

Lokpal cannot do that.

IX) EXTERNAL SECURITY
In a press release dated June 30, 2011 titled "National Security Doctrine" (see my blog) I said:

"An ugly white woman columnist at the New York Times wrote that she looks forward to having her columns written by "external cognitive servants" in Bangalore. The Manmohan Singh cabinet a few days ago approved a plan for bringing foreign investment and technology to create one hundred million manufacturing jobs in India, bringing essentially the entire population of India into servitude to the United States. A nation is not strong whose people are servants of an external power. The National Security Doctrine permits Indians to be neither cognitive servants nor manufacturing servants of the United States. 'How India's Economy Can Grow 30% Per Year Or More' in my blog above provides the means for true prosperity and full employment for Indians."

Lokpal cannot do that.

X) EXTERNAL SECURITY
Indians as a rule are inferior Indian niggers unfit to talk about strategic matters, especially if it involves the White Master in any way, which it always does. That is why in his 'Mein Kampf' Adolf Hitler said "As for India, I would rather see India under the British than under any one else". It is not just that a handful of the British from half way around the world ruled India for centuries; a lot of other people from various countries did that for a thousand years before that. // A modern day Babar will start each day by killing a million Indians before breakfast every morning, though some think three million will be better (this number can be herded into fairly small extermination circles and then a neutron bomb exploded over them). // I am an Indian, but as far above the other Indians as they may be above cockroaches.

Lokpal cannot do anything about this.

XI) PUBLIC ORDER
India can abolish poverty and be the supreme power in the world immediately; see AMagicalSolutionToPovertyDOTblogspotDOTcom and my blog 'Nuclear Supremacy For India Over U.S.'. The United States has been applying my proposal about money, above, by stealth and now also openly. An obstacle to its implementation in India is the fear that it will make the lower castes -- who form the bulk of India's population -- prosperous and that will lead to an increasing incidence of inter-caste marriages and, since the lower castes are intellectually and morally inferior, to the deterioration and death of society. A ban on inter-caste marriages will take care of this fear and enable my proposal about money to be implemented. The caste-corruption of society and other kinds of corruption go together. There is no need for a Lokpal, just an end to caste-corruption of society. Since the bulk of India's population is low caste, democracy necessarily means rule by the intellectually and morally inferior. Hence democracy must end.

Lokpal cannot do this.

In my blog, 'Nuclear Supremacy For India Over U.S.', which can be found by a Yahoo/Google search with the title, there are many more examples of CIA rule over India, which keeps India poor, weak and enslaved, about which Lokpal cannot do anything but Satish Chandra can and abolish poverty & make India the supreme power in the world immediately.

The content above was posted as a comment on Joginder Singh's column in The Pioneer on December 25, 2011 but was immediately removed by RAW because Joginder Singh is a former head of CBI. You cannot have an independent CBI with or without Lokpal because in India EVERYBODY -- including Lokpal advocates and any future Lokpal, not just Parliament, the Executive, the Judiciary, the media, NGOs, etc. -- is under RAW which is a branch of the CIA; see 'What You Should Know About RAW' at WhatYouShouldKnowAboutRAWDOTblogspotDOTcom . As I have shown in my blog, the Lokpal movement was sponsored by CIA-RAW to divert attention from India's War of Independence; see JoinIndiaWarOfIndependenceDOTblospotDOTcom .

I had asked the Indian Army to arrest the top one thousand or so officers of RAW. It has not done so. But, as I have said, India's nuclear forces obey Satish Chandra. He does not need India's conventional forces or the rest of the government and citizenry to defend India which requires the destruction of RAW which will be done by nuclear means, that is, the simultaneous nuclear destruction of New Delhi, Washington and New York, with a warning that additional U. S. cities will be destroyed, with nuclear warheads already emplaced in them by special forces, if there is any retaliation.

There has been a lot of media coverage of the Kolkata hospital fire that killed about 93 people and of the responsibility for it. How much coverage is there of the nuclear destruction of New Delhi and of the responsibility for it? Those responsible for the latter -- CIA & RAW -- are still removing my posted comments in the press that might warn people and avoid the deaths of millions. The responsibility for these deaths is the media's.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

From Satist Chandra Blogspot.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

From Satist Chandra Blogspot.

Back
Top Bottom