What's new

A little help please!

Weyse if you want yar then the SSG and Marine induction in the Navy is a huge oppertunity, they ask for 20-26 years guy and you can be a pilot, navigator, commando, and so on. It's better than going for LC and nonGDP

Na Alpha, cannot switch forces. The force you are in, you stay there until retirement.
Doctors, nurses, dentists can switch forces so I bet phycologists can too

They induct no more than 5 psychs per year per service though it's very hard to even get to that number. That's why I've kept the option of PN open as well. I know for sure that their seats will come since 2009 they've been able to get 2 psychs selected, no one applied in 2013, 2011 and 2012 :( poor navy

poor PAF n PA .....so very much in need of psychs due to circumstances n wars:lol:

PN doesnt need it cuz like i told u b4 they arent in need of it much ...da dolphins n fish n also da fresh water is providing them enuff psychic relief n relaxation:tongue: jk

If i'm not wrong you were searching for a solid career in Psychology or at least were interested in the subject.
Am i right?

How can your fiancee take a decision you should make for yourself?
Look at her motives behind her suggestions.And make a decision while keeping yourself out of any of her influence.

I'm a psychologist and interested in the subject too. I'm decided for a career as a military psych just not which arm of the military (though, I've discounted the PA) and choice is b/w PAF and PN, she's more for PAF b/c it's a more practical choice (the Navy is stricken for resources). I wouldn't mind PN or PAF though by nature I like to go in depth in everything I can so I ask around a lot.

poor PAF n PA .....so very much in need of psychs due to circumstances n wars:lol:

PN doesnt need it cuz like i told u b4 they arent in need of it much ...da dolphins n fish n also da fresh water is providing them enuff psychic relief n relaxation:tongue: jk

Inshallah, I will get to know about the PAF situation in the next week and if their seats are coming then I will apply there. That's my 1st choice because well I love it! :D

Doctors, nurses, dentists can switch forces so I bet phycologists can too

Docs, nurses, dentists are under the AMC (Army Medical Corps) the Psychs come under the Education Brach for PAF and PN though in the PA they are autonomous. The AMC rules do not apply to them.

I'm a psychologist and interested in the subject too. I'm decided for a career as a military psych just not which arm of the military (though, I've discounted the PA) and choice is b/w PAF and PN, she's more for PAF b/c it's a more practical choice (the Navy is stricken for resources). I wouldn't mind PN or PAF though by nature I like to go in depth in everything I can so I ask around a lot.
it doesnt make much diffrence in which force you are as long as you are a phycologist

it doesnt make much diffrence in which force you are as long as you are a phycologist

For my personal life and family life it makes a lot of difference because the culture and treatment in the three branches are very different.

For my personal life and family life it makes a lot of difference because the culture and treatment in the three branches are very different.

10563613-good-luck-in-colorful-toy-letters-on-wood-background.jpg

@Alpha1 he wants to be psychologist ...... he has no interest in study of algae.... :smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
My motivation right now is 60% PAF and 40% PN. There is a possiblity I will go for the PN.

Make your choice 100% Navy. You will not regret it, especially if you are married. Maybe 20 years down the road you will probably pray for my well being with gratitude.

Make your choice 100% Navy. You will not regret it, especially if you are married. Maybe 20 years down the road you will probably pray for my well being with gratitude.

Force, can I ask you a question? You live in Karachi right?

Back
Top Bottom