What's new

A games section

Interceptor

Reaction score
Can :pdf: add a section of games room where members can play chess and at the same time chat that would be cool, this is just a question.

If you want to play games then go to yahoo games or something.

Rather than Chess, some board game of nations, something that involves strategy, tanks,etc. it would be cool to have that kind of a game on the forum. Something that relates to defence and the members would like to play.

Rather than Chess, some board game of nations, something that involves strategy, tanks,etc. it would be cool to have that kind of a game on the forum. Something that relates to defence and the members would like to play.

Here's one game you and other defense fans will enjoy on PC:

http://jczs.news.sina.com.cn/temp/2006-11-01/108.html

(Once it's loaded click bottom right button to play, move with the mouse and shoot with the left click button)

Damn thats cool game, the only thing missing was IAF planes they should have added them instead of those alien crafts.

We used to have a good real strategy/war game on the board, but it was removed later on due to lack of support for the new version of game by the author.

We will not have any flash games on the forum, but may be in the future i might add some flash-related games on the website for the kids who are interested in the military.

How bout some chess kind of REAL strategy game related to military that older people can enjoy. The game which was above is mostly a kids game. I mean something more serious. I hope you get what im trying to say.

Chess is the ultimate war game. :)

Back
Top Bottom