Reichsmarschall

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As received from another world:
Must Read
Adnan,
I do not wish to start with the term "Dear" or "son", because I do not wish to acknowledge that you're either of those for me. I am a miserable soul and I do not wish to increase my torment here.
Mr. Adnan, let me introduce myself to you, because you seem to have forgotten it all. Let me refresh your arrogance - fogged memory.
I, am a Pakistan Air Force officer. I am the youngest recipient of Sitara Jurat. I am the recipient of the Medal of Honor from Iran, Turkey and Jordan. The Kings of these countries sought to honor me for my services. I am the recipient of multiple gallantry awards including the SJ and Sitara e Imtiaz, because I fought for my country in the 1965 war, valiantly so. I served three presidents as Aide de camp in my service, and I was taken up into foreign services after my retirement from the Airforce to represent my beloved land across the world. I made it to the 22nd grade, upto the post of Commissioner General, the first, I might add.
Let me indulge deeper into flashback. When you were young and had a taste for music, I bought you your first Piano. You learnt to play and I was very proud of you. I arranged for you to travel across the country to different PAF bases in military aircrafts, requesting their base commanders to let you perform. They took you in with open arms, because of what your father meant to them. That, is where you started your music career from, performing in military bases, travelling on the expense of the PAF, who applauded you for your talents and provided you with opportunities.
Coming back to the 1965 war that made your father who he was. The enemy was upon us. We were a few skilled men, and we had the weight of our country's entire population on our young shoulders. We gave it everything we had and we succeeded. Let me be clear; that was my country's debt on me. I was chosen for this honor, I owed my land more than my singular life.
The enemy that I spoke of, Adnan, was the last five letters on your current address. It was the loathsome colors on the flag you hold. It was the anthem that you now believe in. It was the sound of oppression, the conflict of ideology and the arch nemesis of my beloved motherland.
Soldiers, Adnan, think differently than you liberated and self centered men. For us, it is the sound of our anthem that brings us peace, the sight of our flag that brings us tranquility and the scent of our earth, that fuels our will to live. I cannot describe in any sufficient words how much my country means to me.
The land that you proudly proclaim to be your home, is the land your unfortunate father almost died fighting against. The enmity between your home and mine is so deep rooted and so traumatizing, it is unimaginably treacherous to have even thought about creating a soft corner for the murderer of hundreds and thousands of our brothers, sisters, parents and children. And you, in pursuit of worldly gains (atleast that's what your incentive was) stepped on your father's name and repute to get to the other side. My blood is on the border that you crossed, Adnan. My friends in heaven heard you say Jai Hind. I thanked God in person, that He did not keep me alive to witness that moment. That he didn't make me stay long enough to exclaim your love for the armed forces that have killed my fellow soldiers.
The world remembers me in honorable mentions. But I think I brought myself the worst disgrace that the universe has to offer. I brought you into this world, and whatever I may proclaim, you will always be a cancerous part of me. Deteriorating my honor, you will always be my deepest regret.
Your miserable father,
Sqn Ldr Arshad Sami
SJ, SI(M)
Copied from Social media(can be unauthentic)
@Zibago @Horus @WAJsal @PaklovesTurkiye @Irfan Baloch @F.O.X @araz @Taygibay @Moonlight @Sinopakfriend @Chinese-Dragon @I S I and others

Last edited:
As received from another world:
Must Read
Adnan,
I do not wish to start with the term "Dear" or "son", because I do not wish to acknowledge that you're either of those for me. I am a miserable soul and I do not wish to increase my torment here.
Mr. Adnan, let me introduce myself to you, because you seem to have forgotten it all. Let me refresh your arrogance - fogged memory.
I, am a Pakistan Air Force officer. I am the youngest recipient of Sitara Jurat. I am the recipient of the Medal of Honor from Iran, Turkey and Jordan. The Kings of these countries sought to honor me for my services. I am the recipient of multiple gallantry awards including the SJ and Sitara e Imtiaz, because I fought for my country in the 1965 war, valiantly so. I served three presidents as Aide de camp in my service, and I was taken up into foreign services after my retirement from the Airforce to represent my beloved land across the world. I made it to the 22nd grade, upto the post of Commissioner General, the first, I might add.
Let me indulge deeper into flashback. When you were young and had a taste for music, I bought you your first Piano. You learnt to play and I was very proud of you. I arranged for you to travel across the country to different PAF bases in military aircrafts, requesting their base commanders to let you perform. They took you in with open arms, because of what your father meant to them. That, is where you started your music career from, performing in military bases, travelling on the expense of the PAF, who applauded you for your talents and provided you with opportunities.
Coming back to the 1965 war that made your father who he was. The enemy was upon us. We were a few skilled men, and we had the weight of our country's entire population on our young shoulders. We gave it everything we had and we succeeded. Let me be clear; that was my country's debt on me. I was chosen for this honor, I owed my land more than my singular life.
The enemy that I spoke of, Adnan, was the last five letters on your current address. It was the loathsome colors on the flag you hold. It was the anthem that you now believe in. It was the sound of oppression, the conflict of ideology and the arch nemesis of my beloved motherland.
Soldiers, Adnan, think differently than you liberated and self centered men. For us, it is the sound of our anthem that brings us peace, the sight of our flag that brings us tranquility and the scent of our earth, that fuels our will to live. I cannot describe in any sufficient words how much my country means to me.
The land that you proudly proclaim to be your home, is the land your unfortunate father almost died fighting against. The enmity between your home and mine is so deep rooted and so traumatizing, it is unimaginably treacherous to have even thought about creating a soft corner for the murderer of hundreds and thousands of our brothers, sisters, parents and children. And you, in pursuit of worldly gains (atleast that's what your incentive was) stepped on your father's name and repute to get to the other side. My blood is on the border that you crossed, Adnan. My friends in heaven heard you say Jai Hind. I thanked God in person, that He did not keep me alive to witness that moment. That he didn't make me stay long enough to exclaim your love for the armed forces that have killed my fellow soldiers.
The world remembers me in honorable mentions. But I think I brought myself the worst disgrace that the universe has to offer. I brought you into this world, and whatever I may proclaim, you will always be a cancerous part of me. Deteriorating my honor, you will always be my deepest regret.
Your miserable father,
Sqn Ldr Arshad Sami
SJ, SI(M)
@Zibago @Horus @WAJsal @PaklovesTurkiye @Irfan Baloch @F.O.X @araz @Taygibay @Moonlight @Sinopakfriend @Chinese-Dragon @I S I and others

My Pak brother,

I am speechless. I wish no father has to suffer such pain. I speak as a father.

Long Live the Eternal Land of Your Fathers and Mothers. May all your Honour and Dignity Live forever.

I know the history of your great country...yet I am not part of it.

Bless you all. Remain Free with Head Held Up High!

You have honoured me by mentioning me in your post. I am grateful!

My blood is on the border that you crossed, Adnan

Oh my godddd. Broke me into tears.

My friends in heaven heard you say Jai Hind. I thanked God in person, that He did not keep me alive to witness that moment.

Exactly what I was thinking of last few days.

Your miserable father,
Sqn Ldr Arshad Sami
SJ, SI(M)

We salute you sir and for your services. We are proud to have sons like you, who protected this beloved land.

The reality is far from this, I have visited the family home at the time of Sdn Ldr Arshad Sami's passing and they proudly display all his pictures including those stupid "Lift karade" dolls.

In his last years, Sdn Ldr Sami was heavily involved in pursuing Adnan's matters in land and property while his son was busy going "maula mujhe chorna kabhi nahin" in India. He filed lawsuits, threatened his ex-wife and family and generally was proud of his son's media career.

So whatever fiction this is from, this does not reflect the gentleman's final actions and probably not his current feelings either.

Patriotism is not inherited ..The mutations can turn on your "begherati" genes and product would be this mountain of flesh.

Article is touching but the fact that his father Sq. Leader Arshad Sami died in India in an Indian hospital along with involvement in property matters is making his father's actions in last years also questionable. Such probable change of heart by his father might have affected his son. Hence the result.

A reconsideration is required about last years of adnan's father and his titles may be withdrawn posthumously along with a ban on adnan sami so he may never come to Pakistan.

She has his pictures and posters adorning their living room in their F-10 Islamabad House.
I clearly dont think she shares this fictional emotional piece.
Sir you seem to know much more about this than I, will defer to you on this matter.Kudos

Back
Top Bottom