What's new

A civil servant promoting homosexuality

Don't do drugs kids, don't do drugs.

Isi liay hamaray mulk ka yeh haal hai.

Guess Brighto paints is also promoting homosexuality then.

Aap ki sexuality itni kamzor hai keh 4 rang dekh kar aap ki mardangi pharak jati hai?

Don't do drugs kids, don't do drugs.

Isi liay hamaray mulk ka yeh haal hai.

Guess Brighto paints is also promoting homosexuality then.

Aap ki sexuality itni kamzor hai keh 4 rang dekh kar aap ki mardangi pharak jati hai?
The only thing that I use as drug is Qehwa. Not sure how it that relevant to the topic.

As for the mardangi, enjoy while yours lasts.

Politicians Andoo
bureaucracy Andoo
judiciary Andoo
election commission Andoo
Fauj Extra Andoo

tu masla kya hay yahan pe, yeh tu sirf aik Andoo hay

Later Added: Jitney Andoos aaj kul mufti or molvi hain utna tu yeh bhi ne kerta hoga.

Last edited:
Politicians Andoo
bureaucracy Andoo
judiciary Andoo
election commission Andoo
Fauj Extra Andoo

tu masla kya hay yahan pe, yeh tu sirf aik Andoo hay
Masla yeh hay k yeh Khassi hai, tabhi saray iss ghareeb pay charh rahay hain..

Rainbow pul Passu
1681257959174.png

There is a constitution above everyone and everything and it is the Constitution of God. Do you think Homosexuality is against this Constitution??

It is neither against nor for the constitution. Much like the Pakistani constitution neither in favor of nor restricts homosexuality.

Nonsense. This is just a bridge painted in rainbow colours. Rainbow colours existed long before the rainbow was adopted by the Gay Pride movement.

You have been smoking too much crack or crystal meth. Lay off!
Well you are right but that guy hazim bangwar is weird as ****. I will not be surprised if he is attracted to same sex.

Masla yeh hay k yeh Khassi hai, tabhi saray iss ghareeb pay charh rahay hain..
Reminds me of a molvi colleague of mine who I like to tease often.

One day he had enough and said "Molvi mohallay ki saanjhi (shared) biwi ki tarah hota he. Sab usi pe charhte hn"

Nonsense. This is just a bridge painted in rainbow colours. Rainbow colours existed long before the rainbow was adopted by the Gay Pride movement.

1681282421293.jpeg

And this is just a flag colored in rainbow colors that have existed long before the gay pride movement. A similar flag to what the person in question, Hazim Bangwar, was holding in a twitter pic of his which he then deleted and denied the whole thing ever happened (got caught due to screenshots). Meanwhile, his unique fashion tendencies are there for all to see.

So, I'll repeat
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's a duck.

Back
Top Bottom