What's new

A Chinese spring?

Such as the example below?

By Kotex Killer, the lion head:
How come Billions being ruled by few hundreds???
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/191131-chinese-spring-2.html#ixzz1zC0DAUsI

LOLOL at Idiots!

Its hurting a lot. isn't it??

Truth hurts. But why is it hurting you??? let me think......................... O yess ! you are one pathetic humiliated false flagger. Or Chinese immigrant working in Singapore.

Bcos our relation with Singapore is very good. and we have joint Air force & Naval exercises on regular basis

Take it from me if our country is like india you wont see any chinese dare to go online , we will all dig a hole hid underneath instead of coming here openning big mouth like indians here.
take from you... like billion chinese take from ccp controlled sources daily.. sorry not interested..

Most outsiders, including you, look at Tiananmen through rose-colored glasses.

I can tell you that had Tiananmen succeeded, China would not be where it is today economically.

Tiananmen was started as a result of worker rights.

Students in Tiananmen demanded a stop to the economic liberalizations of China that would be the backdrop of Chinese power today. It was EXACTLY the type of revolution that would have plunged China back into the thralls of Communism and its failed economic policies.

The Tiananmen events were regrettable, but it had to be done for the good of China's future.

Tiananmen incidence is a sad chapter but indians have a hundred of Tiananmens in their country!

dont generalise our People dude! We are way better than the indians
and still neeed to outsource thinking abilities to the ccp... billion incapable to think and take decision.. saying we are better... even a 18 year old in India will start taking decisions on its own... but not a 90 year old chinese cant do same...has to obey the ccp :lol:

I don't think China will ever let the riots get out of control. If they survived Tiananmen, they can survive any riot. Change in China will be more gradual, which is more ideal than anarchy.

In case you didn't know... Laughing at other people's misfortunes and gloating over poor people is also bad form. It was not so long ago that China was in a similar position.

have the indians learn anything from you lecture?

and still neeed to outsource thinking abilities to the ccp... billion incapable to think and take decision.. saying we are better... even a 18 year old in India will start taking decisions on its own... but not a 90 year old chinese cant do same...has to obey the ccp :lol:

an 18 year old indian choses an injection of drugs in their arms while an 18 years old in China studies hard in College built by their leader!

So Mr The Bridge whats the meaning of true freedom??

How would Singapore's freedom compare with yours for instance?

Its a pity if you don't understand or feel the air of freedom in your country.
BTW that was not meant for you and no need to take it to heart!!!!:)

an 18 year old indian choses an injection of drugs in their arms while an 18 years old in China studies hard in College built by their leader!
and i am sure this is what the ccp textbook teaches in that colleges to the 18 year old chinese... and other such made up claims and history...

Singapore is a gr8 country with lots of respect from us.

Thanks, having worked in India I personally like it and find the people very friendly.

However it seems many on the forum overrate/exaggerate the benefits of freedom.

I am in the opinion that a Chinese society needs strict control to flourish, as Chinese we are too creative and have many vices. If Singapore didn't have the strict control in the early years we probably be another extension of Johor Bahru today.

China is definitely not the best role model, there are some news I hear which makes me wince. But hey the government is trying to uplift 1.3 Billion people many who are creative in finding ways of circumventing the law (counterfeiting etc). That is no easy task, in comparison India is also struggling in finding ways to do the same.

We all follow different methodologies which fit in our culture to strive, maybe China will become a democracy when she is ready just like Myanmar (though their story is debatable) who knows?

Its a pity if you don't understand or feel the air of freedom in your country.
BTW that was not meant for you and no need to take it to heart!!!!:)

Singaporeans have enough freedom. China has our own progression of freedom.
indian's freedom is awful - freedom to smoke grass, freedom to appear soiled and naked in millions in your notorious festivals, freedom for their outdoor bowel discharges, freedom to join a "religion" that consume corpses, animal blood and faecal matters, freedom to inactions to peoples' protests...! Marvellous india shinning freedom - congratulations!

I think you guys are doing alright, especially in today's environment. Some country takes freedom to the extreme and creates all kind chaos. Singapore, being a little city state, is not easy to thrive in that hostile environment if she doesn't have tight controls on her law and order.

Western style democracy is changing for the worst in the last few decades, perhaps, a bureaucratic elected government with comparable salary who'll perform for the benefit of the people is best way forward. And China, I think, is trying emulate Singapore somewhat and people will be happy for that.

Thanks, Singapore government has made quite a lot of stuff up's recently which the population is quite unhappy with. Unfortunately these are typically only voiced during the elections. Hopefully our "democracy" will show them the error of their ways if they don't correct that before the next election.

and i am sure this is what the ccp textbook teaches in that colleges to the 18 year old chinese... and other such made up claims and history...

correct! taking drugs is a taboo in our Country which is taught not only in schools but by our parents. the massive unemployed 18 year olds are a great hazard to rotting india which mires into its chronic delusions of indian freedom! india is well known for its quality and quantity of grasses which has attracted hordes of people from the west. so the local 18 year olds are not spared of this "habit"!

Singaporeans have enough freedom. China has our own progression of freedom.
indian's freedom is awful - freedom to smoke grass, freedom to appear soiled and naked in millions in your notorious festivals, freedom for their outdoor bowel discharges, freedom to join a "religion" that consume corpses, animal blood and faecal matters, freedom to inactions to peoples' protests...! Marvellous india shinning freedom - congratulations!

Where have you been reading all this crap!!!! No wonder the Chinese education system has been spoiling the better sense so as to not to think beyond their governance system.

Back
Top Bottom