What's new

A call for Pakistani Unity

I am concerned as this classification effects us too, and what you are stating is not racial, only nationality usa lumps us all into Asian. People's mindset needs to be changed to show we are different. That hasn't been achieved.
For decades, Hindustan has benefited from piggybacking on Pakistani,Bangladeshi and all non-Indian south Asian heritage. The Indus Valley civilisation and its history, Bengali cuisine, Pakistani recipes and produce, and most of anything with an "Asian" tag in UK has been appropriated by the secular republic and its liberal interpretation of the "Indian" descriptor. India the Republic has benefited immeasurably from the falsely perceived unification of south Asian legacies. For you to come on here and feign this desire to dissociate is laughable. Please do try and market your products as "Indian" so your customers are clear that the dosa they're munching on awkwardly is not from the same country as the biryani they were eating the week before and incorrectly referring to as "Indian". We support this dissociation.

I don't care if you are Religious, UNReligious, Right-Wing, Left-Wing, Liberal or Conservative. I don't care if you don't have a religion, what you believe in or what ethnicity you are. I don't care about ANY of that. The MOST important thing is Pakistani Nationalism and Unity. It is Sacrosanct. I want to see Pakistani Mullahs embracing Left-Wing Pakistani liberals just like the ultra-orthodox Jews embrace left-wing liberal Jews in Israel. We all NEED to love eachother and fight for a better and more prosperous Pakistan. That is the ONLY thing that matters. We have NOBODY else but ourselves. To hell with the rest.

This is a call for Pakistani Unity. This is a call for ALL Pakistanis to love respect eachother. Let us go forward together.

Personally, I am not big on nationalism as an idea in general,
although I certainly am a Pakistani patriot.

But, I stand with my brothers and sisters no matter what,
and I respect the sentiment in your statement,
One for All and All for One.

I don't care if you are Religious, UNReligious, Right-Wing, Left-Wing, Liberal or Conservative. I don't care if you don't have a religion, what you believe in or what ethnicity you are. I don't care about ANY of that. The MOST important thing is Pakistani Nationalism and Unity. It is Sacrosanct. I want to see Pakistani Mullahs embracing Left-Wing Pakistani liberals just like the ultra-orthodox Jews embrace left-wing liberal Jews in Israel. We all NEED to love eachother and fight for a better and more prosperous Pakistan. That is the ONLY thing that matters. We have NOBODY else but ourselves. To hell with the rest.

This is a call for Pakistani Unity. This is a call for ALL Pakistanis to love respect eachother. Let us go forward together.
Toyally agree but if you want the above then

1. Kill all politicians
2. Kill all molvis

Problem solved

Toyally agree but if you want the above then

1. Kill all politicians
2. Kill all molvis

Problem solved

The blood of EVERY Pakistani is TOO important to be spilt. We will NOT kill eachother. If someone is betraying Pakistani then we need to use MKUltra techniques to alter their minds in order to CORRECT them and neutralize their treachery.

Great endeavor brother. I think there needs to be more tolerance among Pakistanis. I see generally it is the liberals (in opposition, media, and universities) who have trouble with Islam and patriotic Pakistani mindset.

Pakistan is pretty unique in that Islam cannot be divorced from our nationalism. Liberals are a very small minority and need to respect the wishes of the majority if it wants more Islam in the government and society.

His point on Turks are wrong, and born out of living on a Turkish forum of our ex-members who are all CHP supporters. Majority of Turkey votes AKP, except for the Western cities on the Aegean coast, which are more liberal. Anatolia itself is still very conservative.

Furthermore, Islam is very much a part of Turkish nationalism. The military of Turkey are heavily Islamic, they are called Bozkurts (Grey wolves.) Their mindset is analogous to that of the Pakistani military and ISI.

Let's not let false statements be made here for those who do not understand Pakistan nor Turkey.

It is only through following the commands of Allah swt that He gives us favor. We are a unique nation, true, with a proud heritage, gifted to us by Allah swt. No one is superior except those following the lofty ideals of Prophet Muhammad saws, which our leaders such as Allama Iqbal, Quaid e Azam embodied.

Also, I find the increasing anti-Urdu Speaker narrative on this server very disturbing, as it serves only Indian interests and not Pakistanis.

No one can call themselves a Pakistani Nationalist unless they love every Pakistani, including Urdu Speakers, our people who gave up their homes, land, family, and sacrificed everything for Pakistan.

@fitpOsitive sorry this was meant to be a reply to your statement, somehow I replied to pan islamic.
Don't feel disheartened by the few brother @fitpOsitive , have some faith in the vast majority.

This is Urdu-speaking BS, we all 230 million Pakistanis are Urdu speaking for f. sake, let us leave this term in the dust bin of history. My family origin is also that of an "immigrant", non in my family think of any identity except that of a Pakistani, if you keep thinking terms like Urdu-speaking, you keep feeding it. You are thinking too much bro.
I have only heard this since joining online forum, it doesn't exist in real life and its bull crap.

There was a moment of political madness in Sindh, but we have moved beyond that, lets not get bogged down by the insane outbursts of few individuals, and you can hardly classify that as the norm, even on this forum.

I think you are making it worse by making a bigger deal out of it than it actually is.
Out of a population of 34 million in 1951, 7 million were immigrants, as that is the number that had come in, and a lot more have come since. If the locals did not want us or accept us, do you really think it would not be visible?
The local populations of Pakistan have wholeheartedly accepted their immigrant brothers and sisters. So please do not sully their kindness, and their love for us, by referencing few individuals as the norm, that's ridiculous.
Pakistani is not a racial classification now is it? 99% off the world classifies you guys as Indians, I know it makes both Pakistanis and Indians very uncomfortable.
Maybe start a world wide petition to have a separate category for Pakistanis to raise awareness so people don't club us together?

Here we go, more bloody Indian fantasies,
Indian isn't a racial category also, you fool.

It was merely a region category, and even now it is only a national category, not a racial one, you sound like an idiot.

Racial is;
Gujrati,
Marathi,
Tamil
Kannada,
Rajasthani,
Behari,
Assamese,
Bengali,
Tripuri,
And Hundreds of others,
You haven't got a country, it's khichari, something you only have when you are feeling sick.

Learn the meaning before you comment, otherwise, go to your mummy, she is waiting to feed you.

Last edited:
The blood of EVERY Pakistani is TOO important to be spilt. We will NOT kill eachother. If someone is betraying Pakistani then we need to use MKUltra techniques to alter their minds in order to CORRECT them and neutralize their treachery.
Not the ones I mentioned. They service themselves.

1. Politician rape this country and deserve a bullet
2. Molvi have hijacked our beautiful faith and deserve a bullet

Pakistani is not a racial classification now is it? 99% off the world classifies you guys as Indians, I know it makes both Pakistanis and Indians very uncomfortable.
Maybe start a world wide petition to have a separate category for Pakistanis to raise awareness so people don't club us together?

India is not a race. It's a continent.

In India itself you have hundred of races that are very distinct from each other.

What does a Manipuri, a Gond, a Malayali and a Haryanvi Jatt have in common racially? NOTHING.

Manipuri
1614545950943.png

Gond
1614546013465.png

Malayali:
1614546171037.png

Jatt
1614546338111.png

First convince the world India itself is one race before suggesting Pakistanis and Afghans are same as you.

I agree with you 100%. Pakistani Unity is the most important factor on the future of Pakistan. It's not advanced weapons technology from other countries be it from the western or China for that matter.

If most Pakistani can put the national interest of Pakistan above at all else and not waste energy with infighting. Then Pakistan as a nation will be strong and powerful as any nation sooner or later. One constant of all the powerful nations in the world is they all have unity as a nation.

Pakistani molvis have no issue with tag liberals. problem is when they call themselve liberals and remove dupatta from our media, make posters and march on road hamara jism hamari marzi, if they want west culture then settle in west country rather than playing with people minds. Pakistan is an Islamic country and in Islamic country and being muslim our first priority should be Islamic rules of laws and our liberals should accept this rather than think they are above it.

For decades, Hindustan has benefited from piggybacking on Pakistani,Bangladeshi and all non-Indian south Asian heritage. The Indus Valley civilisation and its history, Bengali cuisine, Pakistani recipes and produce, and most of anything with an "Asian" tag in UK has been appropriated by the secular republic and its liberal interpretation of the "Indian" descriptor. India the Republic has benefited immeasurably from the falsely perceived unification of south Asian legacies. For you to come on here and feign this desire to dissociate is laughable. Please do try and market your products as "Indian" so your customers are clear that the dosa they're munching on awkwardly is not from the same country as the biryani they were eating the week before and incorrectly referring to as "Indian". We support this dissociation.
Feign this desire to dissociate? I'm the one who brought it up man and any random Indian would too :lol: this is something both our country people want. Let biryani from Pakistani Hyderabad(hopefully it exists) and Indian Hyderabad be known to be from different people groups,no one thankfully thinks dosa is made in Pakistan.
Let's not go into the indus valley(clearly Indian heritage but let's not derail the thread) or non indian heritage debate and just agree on the fact that we need to show the rest of the world we are different, both sides would be happy and most of all Indians in western countries.
Like I said before Pakistani unity would also increase if they or their cuisine are no longer called indian but Pakistani by the world(obviously not the cuisine which is crystal clearly Indian).
India is not a race. It's a continent.

In India itself you have hundred of races that are very distinct from each other.

What does a Manipuri, a Gond, a Malayali and a Haryanvi Jatt have in common racially? NOTHING.

Manipuri
View attachment 721063

Gond
View attachment 721064

Malayali:
View attachment 721065

Jatt
View attachment 721066

First convince the world India itself is one race before suggesting Pakistanis and Afghans are same as you.
I'm saying Pakistani people groups a should be labled DIFFERENT not same as Indian people groups broadly known as Indian people by the world.

Last edited:

We are all in this together

k

Not the ones I mentioned. They service themselves.

1. Politician rape this country and deserve a bullet
2. Molvi have hijacked our beautiful faith and deserve a bullet

Rehabilitation? Perhaps life on prison without the possibility of parole?

indus valley(clearly Indian heritage
Ok so you're not interested in any genuine solutions but you simply wish to troll? This abject BSHIT that spouts from your mouth will be countered.

Now clarify how the Indus Valley Civilisation is "Indian".

Ok so you're not interested in any genuine solutions but you simply wish to troll? This abject BSHIT that spouts from your mouth will be countered.

Now clarify how the Indus Valley Civilisation is "Indian".
No I am not trolling!! Won't derail this thread with indus valley claim which can turn ugly I have seen before!!
My proposed separate classification for our peoples is just what Indian and Pakistanis want and can improve your unity too, let's just accept that and you can think about how that can be achieved in future threads if any since Pakistanis are usually lumped into Indians which is the more common classification for people from South Asia, think about how to show yourself as distinct from us and our heritage, no need to derail this thread!!

Bro, let's focus on the topic at hand. You are an intelligent person. What do you think moving forward is the best course of action for Pakistani unity? No sarcastic or condescending comments please El Sidd
Pakistan is an ideological state.
It will not go through revolution or evolution. It is going through a renaissance as we speak.

Pakistan's and Pakistanis salvation lie in social justice and that starts from Kashmir.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom