What's new

ایک اور لاپتہ بلاگر عاصم سعید بھی لوٹ آئے

SherDil

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
_93542413_f1d77b6f-42ce-4ec9-a848-6d225d66a14d.jpg

سالِ رواں کے آغاز پر لاپتہ ہونے والے بلاگر اور سوشل میڈیا کے سرگرم کارکن عاصم سعید بھی لوٹ آئے ہیں۔

عاصم سعید کے اہلِ خانہ نے تصدیق کر دی ہے کہ وہ واپس آ گئے ہیں۔

ان کی بہن نے بی بی سی کو بتایا کہ ان کا خاندان عاصم کی واپسی پر بہت خوش ہے اور خدا کا شکر ادا کرتا ہے کہ بخیریت لوٹ آئے ہیں، تاہم انھوں نے اس بارے میں مزید تفصیلات نہیں بتائیں۔

٭ لاپتہ سماجی کارکن سلمان حیدر واپس آ گئے

یاد رہے کہ ایک اور سوشل میڈیا کارکن سلمان حیدر بھی ایک روز قبل لوٹ آئے تھے۔

عاصم سعید کے اہلِ خانہ نے ان کی گمشدگی کی ایف آئی آر درج کرا دی تھی۔

اس ماہ کے آغاز میں سوشل میڈیا پر سرگرم پانچ بلاگر اور سماجی کارکن وقاص گورایہ، عاصم سعید، احمد رضا، سلمان حیدر اور ثمر عباس لاپتہ ہو گئے تھے۔

اس کے بعد ملک بھر میں ان کی بازیابی کے لیے مظاہرے کیے گئے تھے اور اس سلسلے میں سوشل میڈیا پر مہم بھی چلائی گئی تھی۔

غیر سرکاری تنظیم سائبر سکیورٹی کے مطابق عاصم سعید چار جنوری سے لاپتہ تھے۔

http://www.bbc.com/urdu/pakistan-38786934

What kind of blogs they were running ? why media is not showing their work ?
If its shown, then people of Pakistan will kill them personally.
خاندان عاصم کی واپسی پر بہت خوش ہے اور خدا کا شکر ادا کرتا ہے کہ بخیریت لوٹ آئے ہیں
The same "Khuda" he used to taunt & insult every second day.
Every Atheist began to believe on God when his @$$ is kicked at right spot

If anyone has any issue with the content on those pages, why not move court as due process? Present the basis of the complaints in court.

Seen much more bhensas here, than I could ever imagine.... I feel depressed
me too, but don't be depressed, this is not their fault, their parents are to blame who did not teach them anything. These people are against Islam just because they never studied it. They take pride in being "Pakistani" but forget that Pakistan was made because of Islam and Muslims, or else Modi jee would have taught them a good lesson by now.

me too, but don't be depressed, this is not their fault, their parents are to blame who did not teach them anything. These people are against Islam just because they never studied it. They take pride in being "Pakistani" but forget that Pakistan was made because of Islam and Muslims, or else Modi jee would have taught them a good lesson by now.

I am depressed to see...where our society is heading now? I am unable to understand...tht how, why and when did we stoop so low as a nation tht we are ready to accept blasphemy as a norm? Always felt proud of the fact tht no mattwer..even if many of us, are not practicing Muslims, but still there was deep love for Prophet(P.B.U.H) in our hearts and this was one thing, on which all of us were very sensitive and emotional for...this love for Him(P.B.U.H) was always a uniting factor., no matte, even if otherwise we had very diff ideals and ideologies, but we all got one, on this topic............ Now I am thinking, tht If we will be devoid of this love, where will we be heading? This was the factor..which made me believe..tht no matter, how much worse condition we are in, we will rise InshaAllah one day.. Allah will not leave us.... But now....dont know....dont we deserve Allah's wrath? We got this country in the name of Islam, and look..what we have become now?

I am depressed to see...where our society is heading now? I am unable to understand...tht how, why and when did we stoop so low as a nation tht we are ready to accept blasphemy as a norm? Always felt proud of the fact tht no mattwer..even if many of us, are not practicing Muslims, but still there was deep love for Prophet(P.B.U.H) in our hearts and this was one thing, on which all of us were very sensitive and emotional for...this love for Him(P.B.U.H) was always a uniting factor., no matte, even if otherwise we had very diff ideals and ideologies, but we all got one, on this topic............ Now I am thinking, tht If we will be devoid of this love, where will we be heading? This was the factor..which made me believe..tht no matter, how much worse condition we are in, we will rise InshaAllah one day.. Allah will not leave us.... But now....dont know....dont we deserve Allah's wrath? We got this country in the name of Islam, and look..what we have become now?
I agree with you, trust me 98% of the people are still ready to do anything for P.B.H.U, its jut the elite class that has hijacked our media and government to impose their ideology on us. Nawaz and Zardari and all our political mafia have sold their soul for dollars,they got nothing to do with Islam. All we need is one good leader who is real Pakistani and not foreign imposed stooge.

I agree with you, trust me 98% of the people are still ready to do anything for P.B.H.U, its jut the elite class that has hijacked our media and government to impose their ideology on us. Nawaz and Zardari and all our political mafia have sold their soul for dollars,they got nothing to do with Islam. All we need is one good leader who is real Pakistani and not foreign imposed stooge.

There was always this elite class, who had nothing to do with Islam but now percentage of mombatti mafia is increasing day by day..and this is what is worrying me, and its increasing rapidly...much more than we had ever expected...

There was always this elite class, who had nothing to do with Islam but now percentage of mombatti mafia is increasing day by day..and this is what is worrying me, and its increasing rapidly...much more than we had ever expected...
moombati mafia is controlled by NGO's and most of them are attention seekers, when a competent government is in power, it will get rid of these fake NGO's that are on a mission to target Pakistan's ideology. If their foreign funding is stopped then these people will disappear.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom