What's new

‘President Musharraf disclosed national secrets’: Chaudhry Nisar accuses

i am sure like few of the members of this board ( i wont take names but everyone knows who they are :) ) they are jumping to conclusions, or maybe musharaf having crushes is to them disclosure of secrets ?

hey its not like mushraf told in the book that NS wears donald dunk undies or something like that :p errr although i personally prefer jhonny bravo pair anyday over donald duck ... but thats just me ;)

Its mainly the oposition and some foreign elements trying to score another political mile here.
Imho, its great that Musharraf has revealed some details like Kargill, CIA and the Agra Summit.
Great PR for us! :wink:

Hi,

After his father's demise, maybe Nawaz Sharif will become a man in his own image. Even though I care less for Nawaz, the speeches that he has made have bit more fire in them than before. I guess sometimes people need to be slapped around to get the best out of them and I think what Musharraf has done to Nawaz, Nawaz should thank Musharraf for awakening the man inside of him. Nawz must consider this as a petty dispute with Musharraf and move ahead from his personal grudge, maybe then he might do a better job than before. Otherwise personal vendetta will overcome reason. And all his speeches are full of it. ( What did I do to deserve this---what did I do---can someone tell me ) That is what he has been saying------men of men and leader with courage and vision donot talk from the position of weakness.

Back
Top Bottom