What's new

A 28 May 1998 Pakistan conduct Six nuclear test not five.

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last night on GEO TV in Capital Talk, Dr Samar Mubarik Mand first time expose the detail of Pakistan nuclear program.He mention Pakistan did six experiment five on 28th and most crucial one and device was specifically for armed forces was tested in the desert on May 30th. Pakistan did first cold test successfully in 1983. But its was not allowed to expose at all, strict lip and intelligence security.
More is coming ...
About the security of nuclear device, his answer was,when we make any device it has embadded code during manufacturing process. His words , even i leave the device on the raod, you spend ages to explode the device, but you can't.These devices have extreme security.

Thats very nice to hear about the such type of security becuase it required such type .. it difficult to handle after the manufactureing i am pleased that they ae following rules ...

Does it really matter how many devices we tested? I mean that it was important to test more devices then India but the main thing is that in the end we became a nuclear power.

I have some questions about this type of testing, What is going on here with the mountain? Is it the "HEAT", or vibration causing this smoke & especially whitening of the stone???

Has any other country conducted under-ground(under-mountain) testing??? Never saw any video of such under-mountain testing.

How deep is the root of the mountains, I mean they must have dug quite deep to reach below this solid rock.!!!
=
Pakistan Nuclear Tests - YouTube

I have some questions about this type of testing, What is going on here with the mountain? Is it the "HEAT", or vibration causing this smoke & especially whitening of the stone???

Has any other country conducted under-ground(under-mountain) testing??? Never saw any video of such under-mountain testing.

How deep is the root of the mountains, I mean they must have dug quite deep to reach below this solid rock.!!!
=
Pakistan Nuclear Tests - YouTube

US has done considerable nuclear testing in the caves and mountain tunnels but not video exists. Doing test in mountains and caves is more challenging that underground because while ground capabilities are easy to evaluate and can be made stronger with special concretes such is not the case with mountains and takes careful planning. Pakistan being able to do that speak about our own technical caliber

the mountain is shaking and glows white because it is made of granite and the intense heat released during nuclear test makes it glow white.

Its a known fact dude, i still remember that day when CNN broke the news on 30th may 1998 that Pakistan has conducted one more test today which was also verified by foreign office after half an hour.

Pakistan conducted five tests on 28 may and 1 test on 30th may. The test on 30th may was one with highest yield among all devices tested.

I even remember that interview by Dr samar mubarak mand in 1999, in which he revealed that Testing for one of the most power full device was even cancelled at the eleventh hour with the fear that it might open the face of mountain and radiation may come out.

Back
Top Bottom