What's new

90 ‘ready-to-use’ IEDs found at Indian Mujahideen hideouts

ExtraOdinary

Reaction score
Country
India
NEW DELHI: Seventeen days after the arrest of Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal, one of India's most wanted terrorists, another discovery has left intelligence agencies stunned.

If sources are to be believed, agencies have recovered a whopping 90 IEDs (improvised explosive devices ) from Zephyr Heights in Mangalore and Abdullapur in Hyderabad among other hideouts, indicating that the terrorist organization was planning a series of bomb blasts across the country.

In what can be considered as further evidence of the plan, all these devices were almost ready for use at the instance of Yasin and his aide Assadullah Akhtar alias Haddi. "Only the circuitry was not connected to the IEDs otherwise these bombs were ready to use," said a top intelligence officer. Several unattached timers, batteries, detonators and shrapnels have also been recovered from various hideouts. All the IEDs, prima facie filled with ammonium nitrate, have been sent to forensic laboratories for examination.

A 'singing' Yasin Bhatkal — police jargon for an accused who is cooperating in interrogation — has revealed that he jointly prepared all these IEDs over several months with Pakistani bomb-expert Waqas, Tabrez (Assadullah Akhtar alias Haddi) and Tehsin Akhtar alias Monu since 2011.

The IEDs were reportedly being guarded by Yasin's confidante Tehsin and Waqas. But after Yasin's arrest on August 28, they fled from their flat in a hurry, said a source. The bombs that went off in Hyderabad's Dilsukhnagar on February 21, 2013 were also reportedly made in one of these hideouts.

Yasin, however, has not disclosed the future attack plans as yet, but intelligence officials believe the IEDs were to be used for a series of blasts. The IM founder, alongwith Tehsin, received "big amounts" for preparing the bombs and other expenses in Mangalore through Western Union money transfer, said an officer.

Yasin himself has not visited these places since 2013 as he had been exposed too much in previous blasts. But he used to interact with Monu and Waqas through email and on phone from numbers obtained through fake IDs. "Although Yasin himself arranged material for explosives from various places in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka in the past, he was instructed by Riyaz and Iqbal Bhatkal earlier this year that he should not go to India and stay in Nepal," said an officer.
NIA and other agencies have identified some places where IM members used to procure ammonium nitrate. It is suspected that IM operatives work alongwith some sleeper cells in the south for logistical activities.

"Riyaz and Iqbal have old friends in Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh who may have helped in arranging rented accommodations for Waqas and Tehsin and earlier for Yasin," the officer said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/90-ready-to-use-IEDs-found-at-Indian-Mujahideen-hideouts-in-Mangalore-Hyderabad/articleshow/22615364.cms

Indian mujahideen shold be re-named to pakistan or pakistani mujahideen, as i dont feel they deserve to be called indian....

why pakistani? its led by Indians, made by Indians and all members are Indians.

They are muslim extremists not indians. And they are working fo rthe exact same cause as pakistan is, which is destroying india...

how do you know they are not indian.. does the article above say that? are you making up stories now? they have got help from outside but cadre is Indian.

how do you know they are not indian.. does the article above say that? are you making up stories now? they have got help from outside but cadre is Indian.

No i agree, they are extremist muslim indians. But we should revoke their citizenship and kick their a$$e$ to talibanland... no place for terrorist and extremist muslims in india

No i agree, they are extremist muslim indians. But we should revoke their citizenship and kick their a$$e$ to talibanland... no place for terrorist and extremist muslims in india

they should be punished under Indian law, they are our citizen. No need to discriminate between criminals whether hindu , muslim or sikh

why pakistani? its led by Indians, made by Indians and all members are Indians.

it's not led by Indians.. some brainwashed muslim fag are being given training in pakistan to create ruckus in India ..

A moderate version of those muslims had the gaul to kick the Amar Jawan Jyoti ..

Amar-Jawan-Jyoti-2.jpg

They are Indians and Ind govt. must swiftly eliminate this virus !

Indian mujahideen shold be re-named to pakistan or pakistani mujahideen, as i dont feel they deserve to be called indian....

Hindu brainwashed kid showing his inferiority complex torwards Pakistan again...
Why are you guys so obsessed with us?

Keep your problems and blame it on the occupation of Islamic Kashmir and persecution of Muslims and 2002 Guajarat riots which is why IM started...

Not because some magician ISI came and did it..

Hindu brainwashed kid showing his inferiority complex torwards Pakistan again...
Why are you guys so obsessed with us?

Keep your problems and blame it on the occupation of Islamic Kashmir and persecution of Muslims and 2002 Guajarat riots which is why IM started...

Not because some magician ISI came and did it..

Kashmir and gujrat are very much deserved by muslims, because they started it by killing hindus. I have said it before and will say it again, if muslims are not happy in india they can go to pakistan or bd, i frankly dont care.

Kashmir and gujrat are very much deserved by muslims, because they started it by killing hindus. I have said it before and will say it again, if muslims are not happy in india they can go to pakistan or bd, i frankly dont care.

U r just some Hindu brainwashed kid who doesnt know history...

In Kashmir no one attacked Indians... You Hindus came in Kashmir first occupying land when clearly they wanted to go to Pakistan...
It was then that Muslims gave your Hindu Army a whoopin' like the good old times..

Gujarat - so basically if some bad apples in a community do something bad, you have the right to attack & kill whole community..
nice... i guess then you must also agree with extremists in Pakistan, with the logic that, alot of Hindus were killed and 200+ temples were destroyed in Pakistan after Babri Masjid was destroyed.... so i guess hindus deserved it because some extremist hindus destroyed a masjid...

U r just some Hindu brainwashed kid who doesnt know history...

In Kashmir no one attacked Indians... You Hindus came in Kashmir first occupying land when clearly they wanted to go to Pakistan...
It was then that Muslims gave your Hindu Army a whoopin' like the good old times..

Gujarat - so basically if some bad apples in a community do something bad, you have the right to attack & kill whole community..
nice... i guess then you must also agree with extremists in Pakistan, with the logic that, alot of Hindus were killed and 200+ temples were destroyed in Pakistan after Babri Masjid was destroyed.... so i guess hindus deserved it because some extremist hindus destroyed a masjid...

We will take revenge of what pak and bd have done to our hindus in the future. this is not complete yet, just like pak and bd has no hindus left, there will be a day when india wil have no muslims left.

We will take revenge of what pak and bd have done to our hindus in the future. this is not complete yet, just like pak and bd has no hindus left, there will be a day when india wil have no muslims left.

Muslim are too big of a minority for that to happen... You could have done that during the 50s or 60s but now its too late as media is too strong...

Btw ur posts is really scaring me... U r some Hindu terrorists it seems...
@acetophenol this guy is your brother bro....

@Aeronaut plz take care of this guy... he is a threat to many other hindu kids who are browsing the internet here... he may brainwash them

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom