What's new

90-hour conflict with Pakistan ended in a stalemate and that’s a defeat for India - LT GEN H S PANAG

The only thing that is understood now is that India will escalate after such terrorist attacks.
And Pakistan will give you a bloody nose in return. Your going to think twice before doing anything again. This happened because Pakistan let India's self injected induced euphoria over the hype over 'sirjikal' strikes with any riposte. Which actually entailed branding of something that happens as a matter of routine on the LOC for decades. By branding these routine skirmishes as 'sirjikal' Modi created hype which meant post Pulwma he had to be seen to do something. That entailed killing a few trees. But for that India got a bloody nose.

So that should put some sense into Modi. Or else next time as Pakistan has shown in clear, blunt terms there will be escaltion. And escaltion means not victory but suicide - for both.

And the question you have to ask is next time a abused Kashmiri boy decides to take a few CPFR guys for a wash in the Ganga do you wamt nuclear war? I don't so.

Because even after two your planes got shot out of the sky - pilot humiliated in fron of the world you did nothing. This tells you what the future is ...

OAh well, instead of 56'' chest, India got a 56'' Ghanta.

The word "Ghanta" has a rather sleazy connotation in Karachi...not sure about India or rest of Pakistan.
Nice play of words though!!

Danger is not over yet.india will attack again.90 hour conflict ended in tactical Pakistani victory.

I read a article about this. By branding routine skirmishes along the LOC as 'sirjikal' Modi inflated the Indian ego. Our establishment did not take it seriously because for us it was more of the routine. Every week both sides prod and probe along the LOC. So our lot did not react to what was routine. What they overelooked was not was reality but the perception.

The perception amongt the 1.4 billion was cockiness and bravodo even if it was based on nothing. Suddenly Pulwama happens which actually was a kick in the face of the 'sirjikal' even if it was a myth because clearly the 'sirjikal' did not work. Thus Balakot happened. But what Modi did not expect was swift reaction which proved Pakistan was prepared to escalate. The ball was in India's court after the Indian pilot was captured and began to be tortured by beeing given lessons in toilet training.

What did Modi do? After the Mig-21 went down? Nothing. It's been now nearly week. This tells us Modi was not prepared to take this to the next level ....

If it's a stalemate then I don't know what defeat looks like.. Bunch of coward and liars. We are so unlucky to have such a pathetic enemy

not to forget, ended up giving us the acoustic signature of Sub, so it can tracked in future ....
Yes! One was tracked back in November 2016 i guess, Kilo class. Now the gave us Scorpion too. Very gracious!

When Indian military commanders call it a stalemate, actually they are accepting their defeat, that is the max we can expect from them, they do not have the moral courage to accept it, that is why they found it necessary to hide behind statements like stalemate etc.
True!

I do think such a defeat is good for India, it will bring about positive change.

It is better to lose such small conflicts than loosing the real big ones.
I agree with the thought but honestly speaking, it is not bringing ANY change at all. Look at the media, look at Indian online community. They have learnt NOTHING from this. Still boasting, gloating and chest thumping! Even claiming it a victory, still believing in all the lies being fed to them by government through media.

How was this a "stalemate"?

Pakistan dominated the escalation ladder, shot down multiple indian jets, showed evidence of wreckage, captured their wing commander.

What did India do to make it a "stalemate"?? NOTHING! Their mythical claims about 300 deaths or F-16 down were debunked by international media, satellite imagery, and their is no independent verification of their claims. Business Insider used the words "embarrassing failure" while NY Times wrote "humiliating episode for India"...so even international media saw it as a setback to india.

Pakistan absolutely won this round of military confrontation. Sorry indians, there is no way of spinning here :lol:

@Joe Shearer @RoYaL~GuJJaR

In summary, Pakistan matched india's escalation, and dominated the escalation ladder from there on (shooting down indian jets, capturing pilot)----india had no response to our escalation.

Just like we thought :)

I see.

So losing three aircraft include SU30MKI in battle is considered as a stalemate by the Indians?

I wonder what really is their definition of defeat.

That part they are correct about. While Pakistan won the arial battle, the overall skirmish was a military stalemate.

Back
Top Bottom