What's new

9\11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

I COULD have believed it was an inside job, had Al-Qaeda not accepted responsibility for the attack, but since they did, it leaves no question about their involvement. Thus logically it cannot be an inside job.

no doubt about it that Al-CIAda had a role in 9/11 but they received help from the inside as well!

no doubt about it that Al-CIAda had a role in 9/11 but they received help from the inside as well!

Come on brother, not another Zionist Conspiracy theory !!!!!
Can't the world for once be what it seems ? Is that too much to ask for ?

Come on brother, not another Zionist Conspiracy theory !!!!!
Can't the world for once be what it seems ? Is that too much to ask for ?

i don't know bro, for now nothing can convince me:no:!

Last edited:
well some way or the other americans are involved in 9/11 can't be just people from mountains came to a country which is world's super power ecnomically,technologically and in many ways and hit them without any knowladge well it is hard to bellieve

On a blog in the US that I am a member of, one of the members, ( a current military guy) was saying how they celebrated OBL's death few years back, I think he said Fort Hood in TX. He posted that last week. Weird!

regardless I dont believe the US government had anything to do with the collapse of twin towers.

And can you elaborate how you came to this conclusion ?

Reading Newspapers, Watching TV, Some Articles, Zarbay Momin, Youtube videos, Muslims Scholar's, & then After 10 year,
I Came up with this conclusion.

you have to have peanuts in your brain to believe that some terrorists manage to bring down trade center.
just look at the stuff they are hiding from people.

Back
Top Bottom