What's new

7.3 magnitude earthquake hits Japan, tsunami warning issued

for truth

Reaction score
Country
India
A strong earthquake has jolted northeastern Japan and authorities have issued a warning of a possible tsunami.

The Japan Meteorological Agency says the earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 7.3 struck in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Miyagi prefecture at 5-18 p.m. (0818 GMT) on Friday. The epicentre was 10 kilometres (6.2 miles) beneath the seabed.

The warning said the tsunami could be as high as 2 meters (2.19 yards).

Buildings in Tokyo swayed for at least several minutes.

Can we link this to UFO crash?

@ISRO we need your service...

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a warning to Japan not to mess with Greys.... i already got the info.... The spaceship went down was Aggressive Grey spaceship that was attacked by Andromedans-pleiadians and it didnt reach aggressive greys base undersea. It fall near japan navy was stationed. The spaceship was downed over somewhere near himalaya (dont know exact location as of now).... The spaceship even after severly damaged it traveled towards japan sea but fall in okinawa where japan navy sealed the area and American navy been called.... Greys wants their pilots and crew who were inside spaceship alive.... They will be returned safely and if not than get ready for tsunami, earthquakes and typhoon.... The technology greys using are similar to humanoid technology.... Its powerful beam that generates so much force that it destroys everything its been aimed at and when it hit surface it generates earthquakes. If targeted inside sea than the result is tsunami.... Andromedan counsil has most powerful beam that they using to take out reptilian hydra base undersea....
Andromeda Council: Removing Draco & Hydra reptilian undersea bases from the Middle East and China | in5d.com |
Aliens Using Fracking To Cover Global Extinction Event and Human Cleansing | Alternative

@SinoChallenger u are next to evil.... What if earthquake hits ur city and you and your family become victim of it? With no food, water and money? U are most frustated human on earth.... Why so much frustation? You should read hanuman chalisa.... Negative aliens frequency works on people whos planet Mars malefic in horoscope.... Read hanuman chalisa on tuesday will calm planet Mars. Anger damages body cell and weakens immune system. Too much anger causes cancer and heart diseases.... Meditation is must....
On topic....
there was talks that japan tsunami was result of greys test for near future.... Japan tried to attack greys undersea base but greys decided to reply hard with a test.... It was the warning to japan navy who tried mischief even when warned by Greys no to enter their area in sea.... There are many types of Greys like hybrid tall greys, green arctorus greys, orion greys, zeta greys, aggressive greys.... We humans treat animals exact same way the greys treat humans.... Some humans try to protect animals and some try to kill.... Exact way some greys try to protect humans while others worried about our population and pollution and want to end us or reduce our population.... Must watch (if anyone having difficulty to view youtube video specially if u are using mobile phone which is not smart phone than let me know so i can post a direct link where youtube videos available in 3gp and mp4 formatt to download)....
MUST SEE: UFOS OVER JAPAN TSUNAMI - ALIENS INVASION - YouTube
Japan Tsunami Wave UFOs Caught On Camera « alienspacecentereast's blog

Any casualty reported? I hope they are safe and fine. India should provide all sort of help and assistance they require in this crisis.

may god help japanese ,
@isro2222 how about us( indian)? lord shiva is gonna protect us right?

Y u guys call isro2222. This one is not related to ETs or UFOs. He is ambassador not any ordinary human

Its a warning to Japan not to mess with Greys.... i already got the info.... The spaceship went down was Aggressive Grey spaceship that was attacked by Andromedans-pleiadians and it didnt reach aggressive greys base undersea. It fall near japan navy was stationed. The spaceship was downed over somewhere near himalaya (dont know exact location as of now).... The spaceship even after severly damaged it traveled towards japan sea but fall in okinawa where japan navy sealed the area and American navy been called.... Greys wants their pilots and crew who were inside spaceship alive.... They will be returned safely and if not than get ready for tsunami, earthquakes and typhoon.... The technology greys using are similar to humanoid technology.... Its powerful beam that generates so much force that it destroys everything its been aimed at and when it hit surface it generates earthquakes. If targeted inside sea than the result is tsunami.... Andromedan counsil has most powerful beam that they using to take out reptilian hydra base undersea....

Andromeda Council: Removing Draco & Hydra reptilian undersea bases from the Middle East and China | in5d.com |
Aliens Using Fracking To Cover Global Extinction Event and Human Cleansing | Alternative

Do u see any connection with the aliens Andromedans and the member Andromache????

@SpArK no i have no connection with andromedans but they are with Pleiadians and as you know Pleiadians are indian genes ruled by ENLIL.... While africa was created by enki and later africans gave birth to america and europe (white people born through black people).... America was area under Atlantis empire (the evil sub human race created by enki).... The annunakis are nibirians from planet nibiru (12th planet which now viewable by eyes and even NASA, CNN and BBC confirmed it with evidence).... Btw i am human.... While andromedans are humanoids who has capablity to turned into any form they want.... They did this by higher vibration.... Every kid in humanoids goes to school where they teached how to raise vibration. They been given knowledge about universe.... Same way reptilians kids too been given knowledge. However reptilian been teached to hate humans. Reptilians like alpha draconians are the first civilization on our universe.... So the claim universe belongs to them....
@veekysingh Lord shiva was one of 12 Elohim Gods (all gods of world were annunakis aka nibirians).... Lord shiva known as true ENLIL while ENKI was Vishnu the chief engineer).... Annunakis aka nibirians when left planet earth than lord shiva decided to stay back on earth. Other Gods on planet nibiru got upset and declared lord shiva as god of earth while gods who decided to be on planet nibiru were known as Gods of heaven.... Lord shiva refused to accept it. Lord shiva the most powerful Lord on earth. All gods on planet earth were created Gods by shiva, vishnu and brahma. Atlantis empire spoiled everything.... They forced ENLIL aka lord shiva to generate the most powerful flood after nuclear war. The moon was brought near earth so the flood can be effective.... Atlantis empire was sunk in sea while atlantis race migrated into space (leaving behind few atlantis race like mermaids who are very aggressive and was defeated in war against humans like greece and rama empire.... Lord shiva than went on planet nibiru. He protected india and whole middle east and whole asia.... However he wasnt able to stop nuclear war.... The noah was creation of Enki.... He the one who saved africa and western world. However enki went into hiding at times of war against Enlil.... Now to america Enki is hero and God. Same time to america Enlil is evil.... Let me tell u that Enlil is God while Enki is evil.... He saved humans but for his own benefit. Enlil cursed Enki that he will born on earth and die on earth and again born. This will go on forever.... Enki is on earth. America dont want Enlil (nibirian race) to be on Earth.... Every 3600years planet nibiru pass by Earth.... 2015 to 2030 is the time annunaki aka nibirians (world Gods will land on Earth).... America with tall greys making sure they dont enter earth.... Let me tell u one more thing that world Gods were created so we can be under them. But i dont see anything wrong in that.... Annunakis are far better than world goverments.... If you remember how lord krishna danced on huge snakes many heads.... It was a trick to make people follow them.... But still world Gods are far better than world goverments.... Do not forget that most knowledge given to humans are from annunakis and nibirians. Like language. Numbers. About solar system. Galaxy, universe, mantras, astrology etc etc.... Lord shiva and his nibirian race already warned humans to be peaceful and not to harm each other.... And if we dont change than lord shiva's 3rd eye will open and it will bring great flood and cosmic fire to burn every living being.... Its not a joke. America already prepared by the help of tall greys. if u all want every evidence than let me know it.... But please do not be scared.... Am here to tell everyone correct history.... u have right to know what happened in past. Be it Mars war, the planet between earth and mars and how it got destroyed, nuking dinosaur, nuclear wars on earth, who created whom. What alien races are on earth and whats going to happen etc etc....

Yesterday aussie pm confused world by saying get ready for doomsday.... Please do not panic.... The war is on 2015 to 2030 and not 21st december.... No one can predict war. The info i got is from my team who been told by Pleiadians.... America, aus, uk, russia, india, china already prepared for it (only politicians and top military rankers knows it along with SETI and Scientists).... Do not take aussie pm seriously. She made the speech so confusing. When asked was it joke? She didnt reply.... She told half truth. Full truth is war will happen but between 2015 to 2030 and not 21st december as 21st december 2012 golden age starting....
PLEASE dont panic.... One more thing i have to say that alien wars will happen in 2015 to 2030 but the humans will suffer by tsunami, earthquakes, solar flares and yes very important 'a zombie attacks' (i know it sound funny but there is reason behind it).... The aggressive greys got the micro chip that controls human. i will explain it with full details later tonight.... America already prepared for it. Tanks are moved and multi million coffins are ready to take down every human who got the micro chip implant in them (they dont remember as when they got abducted their memory of abduction deleted) in america majority of people been abducted. Studies shown atleast 30 million people in america got abducted....
Aussie PM Julia Gillard announces end of world: Mayan doomsday confirmed in spoof video - YouTube
Julia Gillard, Australian Prime Minister, Delivers Mock Mayan Apocalypse Speech (VIDEO)
Australian PM Julia Gillard gives bizarre Doomsday 2012 address - Allentown Celebrity | Examiner.com
Australian PM Julia Gillard Warns About Doomsday Apoclypse - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom