What's new

6 Rafale fighters to land in India on April 28, 4 more in May: Official

And, you will see this year, JF17 Block III's equipped with PL15s that will neutralise Indian's first shot advantage with the Meteor.... the advantage will be short lived..
You can make a 1000km range A2A missile but it solely depends on who detects & locks first and shoots first.

Rafale + Spectra + AESA radar + Meteor >> PAF F-16 Block 52 or JF-17 Block 2.
Rafale + Spectra + AESA radar + Meteor > JF-17 Block 3.

Pakistan does not have anything anywhere near this level of tech right now and the JF-17 Block 3 will be somewhat inferior as well. JF-17 Block 3 does have the advantage of being cheaper to buy and operate.

Russian planes like SU-30MKI are junk as their radars, electronics and missiles have fallen massively behind the West over the last 30 years - even China is better in this area now.
HOW YOU KNOW JF17 BLOCK 3 IS INFERIOR ,ARE YOU THE DESIGNER .OR ARE YOU OPERATING THE AIRCRAFT,IF YOU ARE FROM BANGLADESH LOOK AT YOUR AIRFORCE WITH ONLY ONE SQURDEN ON 13 AIRCRAFT'LOL'

The su-30MKI is still the best aircraft in the region.The r-77 was inferior in range to AMRAAM,thats why we switched to astra and r-77-1.The AMRAAM missile still couldn't escape the jamming power of MKI .In an all out airwar PAF would be decimated within 72 hours even without rafale,albeit while causing heavy lossess for us.Rafale and s-400 is to win without heavy losses with total technological overmatch.
YOU ARE DREAMING ' MAN BEHIND MECHINE IS HOW YOU WIN WAAR
WAPON DONOT WIN WAAR MAN BEHIND THE MECHINE'OTHERWISE USA WILL BE CONTROLING AFGHANISTAN.

Last edited:
When are those coming?

That is my point, same question for AMCA
France has announced operationalization of Meteor

Not very bright are you? Or you are (in typical Indian fashion) trying to mislead.

My point was if France only successfully tested this 10 days ago how can it already be in operation like your fellow Indian "heard"!?

That is my point, same question for AMCA
Aircraft laser beam technology is something that has not arrived yet, FGFAs like AMCA have arrived already, AMCA will arrive when it will but it won’t be the world’s first FGFA.
Don't worry. just keep it tight!

It was an ambush. Properly planned!
I’m not talking about 27 Feb skirmish, I’m saying that if you shoot first, you kill first. Range of an AAM can reach 1000 km too, but it needs to lock on target before it locks and fires on you.

I think Indian treating Rafael as a Bhagwaan... why they are counting each and every with dates?? :-)

Qatar has more Rafael then India but there is no such voice from Egypt or any other country than the inferiority complex people of India..

Back
Top Bottom