What's new

6 Indian brands in top 10 whiskies; 3 in largest 10 brands Read more: 6 Indian brand

Guys when i try vodka or any other whisky brand then i feel that i'm gonna puke.I don't know why it happens.But i'm comfortable with my beers.

Guys when i try vodka or any other whisky brand then i feel that i'm gonna puke.I don't know why it happens.But i'm comfortable with my beers.

you should give up on alcohol altogether and start using crack cocaine.

Nothing Comes Near the Amrut Whisky, Easily available in Military Canteens :lol:

Glad to read this.

The three brands are pretty ordinary . Guess it must be the segment they target to sell. I find Blenders pride to have consistent taste. Not high end but good all the same.

Vodka should be had with Lemon or any Citrus Fruit, But As far as Whiskey is Concerned you need to Work Out and Kill Your Muscle In Hot summer day before You have sip and Believe Me that is Life....

Here In gujarat, ,alcohol is banned by law. .many are fond of desi alcohol pouch worth rs 10. Dat gives a great kick

None of the top 6 Indian brands help me... I love Jack Daniels, Old Monk, Smirn off or KingFisher Strong..

Here In gujarat, ,alcohol is banned by law. .many are fond of desi alcohol pouch worth rs 10. Dat gives a great kick

Its Banned by Law Because its the Birth Place of Our Father of the Nation, Gandhi Ji.... I doubt Even If its distributed across the Military canteens in there

Vodka should be had with Lemon or any Citrus Fruit, But As far as Whiskey is Concerned you need to Work Out and Kill Your Muscle In Hot summer day before You have sip and Believe Me that is Life....
ok i will try this.

Thx buddy

Its Banned by Law Because its the Birth Place of Our Father of the Nation, Gandhi Ji.... I doubt Even If its distributed across the Military canteens in there

It actually is available at Military canteens.....my friends father used to work for the airforce.....i managed to get some bottles through him...(3 to be precise).. Smuggled ones are wayyy to costly..nearly double the price.
Once me and my friends had 8 pm.....damn that thing is wicked.......within 3 pegs....it was happy newyear...happy diwali :P

Last edited:
It actually is available at Military canteens.....my friends father used to work for the airforce.....i manage to get some bottles through him...(3 to be precise).. Smuggled one are wayyy to costly..nearly double the price.
One me and my friends had had 8 pm.....damn that thing is wicked.......within 3 pegs....it was happy newyear...happy diwali :P

Hahahaha, I can Understand dear, do You get Amrut Single Malt Whisky there, It makes My Evening Serene

Nothing Comes Near the Amrut Whisky, Easily available in Military Canteens :lol:

You should try the Amrut Single Malt. Had been for exports only till Jan 2010, but launched in BLR and Mumbai in q1-2010

Was rated as 3rd best single malt in the world in a recent ranking in scotland.:cheers:

Karan.1970 is on a forced vacation;), else he would have given you more details.

amrut_whisky.jpg

Back
Top Bottom