What's new

6 cringeworthy quotes by Hindu nationalists

Donatello

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
888893-nationalistsmainimage-1432037704-504-640x480.jpg

LAHORE: On April 12, Shiv Sena MP Sanjay Raut had stated that Muslims should be stripped of voting rights. In the wake of the controversy, The Express Tribune presents a list of six quotes by Hindu nationalists that will leave you cringing.

1. Vinayak Damodar Savarkar

1.-savarkar.org-WEB.jpg

“It is useless to simply declare the Muslim League communal. That is no news. The fact is that the whole Moslem community is communal, including the Congressite Moslems.”

– Former Hindu Mahasabha president Vinayak Damodar Savarkar, who coined the term Hindutva.

2. Madhav Sadashiv Gowalkar
Guruji21-e1432131897341.jpg

“…Stay in the country wholly subordinated to the Hindu Nation, claiming nothing, deserving no privileges, far less any preferential treatment –not even citizens’ rights.”

– Former Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh chief Madhav Sadashiv Gowalkar

3. Narendra Modi

3-afp-WEB.jpg

“Another thing, any person if we are driving a car, we are a driver, and someone else is driving a car and we’re sitting behind, even then if a puppy comes under the wheel, will be painful or not? Of course, it is. If I’m a chief minister or not, I’m a human being. If something bad happens anywhere, it is natural to be sad.”

– Then Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi on the 2002 Gujarat carnage.

4. Bal Thackeray

4-nyt-WEB.jpg

“It is my dream that we would create a Hindustan of the Hindus. Maharashtrians or Punjabis alone cannot fight against Islam. That is why, I appeal to all Hindus to break the linguistic wall around them and come together so that we can bring Islam in this country down to its knees.”

– Former Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray

5. Sadhvi Deva Thakur

5-india-todya-web.jpg

“The population of Muslims and Christians is growing day by day. To rein in this, Centre will have to impose emergency, and Muslims and Christians will have to be forced to undergo sterilisation so that they can’t increase their numbers.”

– All-India Hindu Mahasabha vice-president Sadhvi Deva Thakur

6. Sadhvi Prachi

6-scoopwjoop-WEB.jpg

“Agar ‘Khan’ nahin hote toh aaj nischit roop mein garibon key saath nyaye hota.” (Had Salman not been a Muslim, justice would have been served to inderprivelleged victims)

– BJP MP Sadhvi Prachi

*The Express Tribune does not take ownership or claim any rights to the photos used in this piece.

Them Bal Thackeray shades though, dayem, much style, such class.

I'll translate that for the arab converts

"jo musalman bharat ko tabah
aur barbad karna chahte hain
vo bas ek baar pakistan
ghoom ke aye, vapas aane
ke bad vo is desh ki mitti
ko chum lengey"

-Javed Akhtar - Geetkaar

Javed Akhtar sahib was he a comatose when in 1992, 2002 and 1980-2001 Indian soil was enriched with blood. Maybe he has become so used to it, that it seems like a delicacy.

Okay then try Amir Khan (both his wives 're hindus ....BOTH!!! :lol: )
Salman Khan (His mom is a Hindu)
APJ Abdul Kalam (Reads geeta)
....so on and on.

and those are some Role Model Muslims for ya ? hahahahahahaha
i got it :D

Back
Top Bottom