Not open for further replies.

ajtr

BANNED
Reaction score
6 annoying things men do

407351-malefemalefriction-1342255046-723-640x480.jpg
Generally we love them, but these habits just drive us up the wall. PHOTO: FILE
1- Talking incessantly about comic books and super heroes
How can anyone take flying men wearing capes and underwear on the outside seriously?
2- Bragging
Get two men in the same room and they’ll instantly launch into a comparison war about their bank balances, people they know, cars they own, and mobile phones they carry.
3- Obsessing over their mother
No matter how evil and conniving she may be, somehow they will only see her as Mother Teresa reincarnated.:agree:
4- Not tipping well
When we start dating them, they smile at waiters and are overly generous with tips. But as soon as they know we’re hooked, the penny pinching starts to surface.:agree:
5- Obsessing over well-endowed celebs
They can BS all they like about Scarlett Johansson’s acting skills, but we know that the only reason their eyes are bulging throughout the film is due to her visible assets.
6 - The strange eating/drinking habits
It’s beyond our understanding how easily men can digest one-week old pizza and down a litre of flat Coke first thing in the morning.

We do many more annoying things ..these are nothing ..
Now whats your point ? Want me to list negatives of other gender ?
Angel ladies always do one thing ..complain complain and complain

Point2, two men in a single room can do much much horrible thing than ur imagination so let them do whatever they r doing now .In point number3 u shud add their views on mother in laws. I think 99.99% share a very very common view. And about the last point, donno where do u get that from.

Agree with the rest but not with 3 and 4 .

3.Everyone loves their mothers . Kids in general and boys in particular are very attached to their mothers. You'll see this when you have your own.

4. Why don't you tip the waiter instead? And also occasionally pay for the lunch/dinner ? ;)

Isn't todays woman strong and independent ? :what:

The most annoying things that girls do is play with a man's heart . They are all just the same .
They keep looking for a wealthy man , then the one more wealthier and then again .
They dont have the thing which could be found beneath a mans chest .

Thats express tribune blog..not my choice.two of them i agree with though.

Most annoying thing i find in my husband is that he keeps consenting/concurring with me even if i'm wrong.
he is a silent type man of few words.i hate the silence in the house.

3.Everyone loves their mothers . Kids in general and boys in particular are very attached to their mothers. You'll see this when you have your own.
They are annoying in the sense they compare wifes cooking with mother's and always say my mother cook gud food.Thats very irritating.

4. Why don't you tip the waiter instead? And also occasionally pay for the lunch/dinner ? ;)
even if we do then also his attention will be towards the waitress and forget the wife.so i always request service from waiter not waitress if and when eating out.

Isn't todays woman strong and independent ? :what:
yes .but y should we waste our money.its husband's job to pay for our needs.:tongue:

1- Talking incessantly about comic books and super heroes
How can anyone take flying men wearing capes and underwear on the outside seriously?

Why the heck would women care if we don't bother them about them watching ridiculous shows like Jersey Shore or Glee? If you can't accept the fact that your man is not conforming to today's expectations of what men must be like...effeminate, spray tanned, metrosexual loggerheads, you're probably fucked in the head.

2- Bragging
Get two men in the same room and they’ll instantly launch into a comparison war about their bank balances, people they know, cars they own, and mobile phones they carry.

Guys live to get recognized as the alpha male. Much like women ***** and complain about each other behind their backs trying to be the dominant one.

3- Obsessing over their mother
No matter how evil and conniving she may be, somehow they will only see her as Mother Teresa reincarnated.:agree:

Yes, to some of us our mothers are a step above God. Deal with it.

4- Not tipping well
When we start dating them, they smile at waiters and are overly generous with tips. But as soon as they know we’re hooked, the penny pinching starts to surface.:agree:

Not really. I've been with my significant other for a while, and while we don't go out on expensive dates that often, I never forget to tip anywhere between 15-20% of the bill total, coming from the same industry.

5- Obsessing over well-endowed celebs
They can BS all they like about Scarlett Johansson’s acting skills, but we know that the only reason their eyes are bulging throughout the film is due to her visible assets.

As if some idiots don't drool over sparkling vampires and spray tanned guidos with no comprehensive literary skills.

6 - The strange eating/drinking habits
It’s beyond our understanding how easily men can digest one-week old pizza and down a litre of flat Coke first thing in the morning.[/QUOTE]

Once again, if you're born to be complaining and nitpicking about everything you want us to do, Prince Harry is still unmarried. Leave us alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom