What's new

5yr old girl brutally raped Delhi!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgusting behavior by indian men-
And
Watch this space for disgusting posts made by indian posters trying to justify or divert the topic by their offtopic blabberings- :sick:-
And
Watch out for the disgusting indian poster who will needlessly bring Pakistan in the thread- :sick:-

Asad, such monsters are found everywhere, society and government needs to do something to improve the condition of women. Wish if we can kill these soulless monsters and donate their organs to needy.

raping a 5 year old is just pathetic

Interesting how the vast majority of the rape cases occur in the northern part of India.

it's just tip of the iceberg, most rapes occurs in India are not reported!
south is much more developed.

i have been telling that this kind of behavious is an imported one. happens because of sexual repression. Subcontinental men were never like this about 1000 years ago.

i have been telling that this kind of behavious is an imported one. happens because of sexual repression. Subcontinental men were never like this about 1000 years ago.
how do u know? Ms

Madame, Blame game is easy, nobody cares what happened thousand years back!

present issues in hand deserve much more attention

That pig should be handed over to me so,i can waterboard him for 200 times,give him electrical shocks to his baals and nipples,inject 50ml HCL into his package so he can never use it again,give him 50 scorpion bites a day for two weeks,keep him awake for 90 hours in loud music then give him an icebath. Pull him out,scrub dried HCL on his body then get him to stand in the sun for 10 hours,record his cries play them back to him everynight on the loudspeaker.

Melt his nails one by one,using metal fabricator,dig a 6 feet hole,shave his head pour yougart and let the dogs lick it off. Chop pices of muscle flesh off him one by one grill them and make him eat, tie him up to a tree pour sugar mix and drop a bag of black ants. Pull him off,icebath him again... Inject HCL into his eyes one by one. Make him drink,soap once a day, then give him 'The ottoman execution'.

Can someone arrange the handover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom