What's new

500 Illegal Bangladeshis Run back to Bangladesh Fearing Arrests

Go say it to the BSF and poor Indian people of bordering region.

:lol: Just check the per capita Income of bordering states and BD. You will come to know who is actually poor :lol:

Both of this group make money through it for survival. Same also applies to other smugglers of both side. This thing is common in the whole world. From Afghanistan to USA?

So you are implying that India should allow smugglers, thugs, thieves from BD to India?? Pure duniya me hota hoga par hamare yaha nahe hona chahiye.......Cross the border and you will get a direct ticket to heaven. All pole vaulters are welcome to India-BD Border. Caution BSF ahead.

Moreover...entering India is not your birth right. You have a country..now live with it. We have certain legal procedures for entry of foreign Citizens. Abide by them or be killed. Your choice.

qjF9r.jpg

Bangladesh HDI = 0.5

Even Bihar has better standard of living than Bangladesh.

:lol: Just check the per capita Income of bordering states and BD. You will come to know who is actually poor :lol:

So you are implying that India should allow smugglers, thugs, thieves from BD to India?? Pure duniya me hota hoga par hamare yaha nahe hona chahiye.......Cross the border and you will get a direct ticket to heaven. All pole vaulters are welcome to India-BD Border. Caution BSF ahead.

Moreover...entering India is not your birth right. You have a country..now live with it. We have certain legal procedures for entry of foreign Citizens. Abide by them or be killed. Your choice.

These pdf lots are so absurdly smuggler sympathizer that sometimes I doubt if some of them are involved in this supposedly 5 billion dollar business.

qjF9r.jpg

Bangladesh HDI = 0.5

Even Bihar has better standard of living than Bangladesh.

How long you are gonna post the same crooked HDI of India. India has a overall HDI of .53-.54 only and lagged behind Bangladesh in most of the sub category except economy and world ranking is 134 compared to Bangladesh's 146. I am not finding what is special here. It is a matter of time Bangladesh will surpass it.

HDI of Bihar is prime example how crook India's government data is .... Considering it is a region of per capita GDP of around 400 usd only with 81% people live below poverty line. No active economy or export earning.

These pdf lots are so absurdly smuggler sympathizer that sometimes I doubt if some of them are involved in this supposedly 5 billion dollar business.

The possibility is extremely high. With a GDP of $110bn and per capita income of $750, there is a high possibility that 1 in every 20 Bangladeshi is involved in these activities. After all this is there only possibility to survive.

How long you are gonna post the same crooked HDI of India. India has a overall HDI of .53-.54 only and lagged behind Bangladesh in most of the sub category except economy and world ranking is 134 compared to Bangladesh's 146. I am not finding what is special here. It is a matter of time Bangladesh will surpass it.

I will tell you what is special here. This debunks the claim of BD being a land of Milk and Honey. It shows that it is even poorer than India. While we will all wait for your matter of time to surpass India.

You may also check the growth in HDI.

You find it out. Most of the bordering region has lower living standard then Bangladesh.

This is nothing about implying but reality is India not only allow smugglers, thieves and thugs but also promote it as India is benefiting from 5 billion usd worth of smuggling. In Bangladesh it is known as state sponsored smuggling.

This also applies to thieves and thugs also. 72 most wanted criminals of Bangladesh is living in India for years and conducting their operation from there and living comfortable life as Indian authority even knowingly is not doing anything.

The possibility is extremely high. With a GDP of $110bn and per capita income of $750, there is a high possibility that 1 in every 20 Bangladeshi is involved in these activities. After all this is there only possibility to survive.

Do you have any idea of economy???? Through smuggling money is going to India not coming and cow trade is only 500 million usd out of it. It is Indian who are benefiting. Those who have knowledge of Bangladesh's economy they know it pretty well 118 billion usd is a huge underestimated value.

You find it out. Most of the bordering region has lower living standard then Bangladesh.

Indian states with highest per capita income - Rediff.com Business

Please take 1$=INR 60. Even then BD wont come any close.

This is nothing about implying but reality is India not only allow smugglers, thieves and thugs but also promote it as India is benefiting from 5 billion usd worth of smuggling. In Bangladesh it is known as state sponsored smuggling.

And that is the reason why INDIA is spending crores on installing a fence?? In BD it is known as state sponsored smuggling and in India it is known as state sponsored CLEANING.

This also applies to thieves and thugs also. 72 most wanted criminals of Bangladesh is living in India for years and conducting their operation from there and living comfortable life as Indian authority even knowingly is not doing anything.

You are helping our criminals. First handover them and we shall talk.

I will tell you what is special here. This debunks the claim of BD being a land of Milk and Honey. It shows that it is even poorer than India. While we will all wait for your matter of time to surpass India.

You may also check the growth in HDI.

No it is not. Social structure of both India and Bangladesh is different. In India there are some extremely rich people and majority are poor and live from hand to mouth. Watching Bollywood movies and seeing those rich man the poors of India also believes that they are rich as well but that is not the reality.

Regarding Bangladesh if the true economic picture of Bangladesh could have been traced Bangladesh's HDI would be also close to India's one if not more. Recently finance ministry said that 50-100 billion usd woth black money is running parallel to national economy. UN said that about 37-70 billion usd worth of money has been taken out from bangladesh from 1970s and they placed it for India 80-200 billion usd. From where all these money coming from if economy is only 110 billion usd. Finance minister also pointed out this.

Do you have any idea of economy???? Through smuggling money is going to India not coming and cow trade is only 500 million usd out of it. It is Indian who are benefiting. Those who have knowledge of Bangladesh's economy they know it pretty well 118 billion usd is a huge underestimated value.

My idea of economy is much better than yours. Your whole idea of economy is flawed. It is Bd's who are benefiting as you are selling cows at 3 times the price (You mentioned that now dont turn back).

Those who have knowledge about BD economy will tell you that it is grossly overestimated. It is actually around $70-80 bn.

No it is not. Social structure of both India and Bangladesh is different. In India there are some extremely rich people and majority are poor and live from hand to mouth.

I dont believe in crap. I believe in figures. The GINI Index of BD is 32 while it is 37 for India. Not much difference. The data is from world bank. Now please dont post some crap data from some jamati razakars website.

Watching Bollywood movies and seeing those rich man the poors of India also believes that they are rich as well but that is not the reality.

Wow Bollywood is in BD also :P

Regarding Bangladesh if the true economic picture of Bangladesh could have been traced Bangladesh's HDI would be also close to India's one if not more.

It would have been even worst as your economy is highly overstated.

Recently finance ministry said that 50-100 billion usd woth black money is running parallel to national economy. UN said that about 37-70 billion usd worth of money has been taken out from bangladesh from 1970s and they placed it for India 80-200 billion usd. From where all these money coming from if economy is only 110 billion usd. Finance minister also pointed out this.

Ministers talk crap. Post the link for UN data(if it is not cooked up).

PS: I have a CDS exam tomorrow. We shall continue our discussions after Sunday.

My idea of economy is much better than yours. Your whole idea of economy is flawed. It is Bd's who are benefiting as you are selling cows at 3 times the price (You mentioned that now dont turn back).

Those who have knowledge about BD economy will tell you that it is grossly overestimated. It is actually around $70-80 bn.

Money is going to India from Bangladesh ..... So which country is benefiting... N I told you cow is only 500 million of the business. All other stuff is benefiting the poors of India and they are surviving through it. If any smuggler selling it inside Bangladesh this is benefiting national economy but some small smuggler.

Now I know you are here just for trolling.... You are just the replica of Dalit deepak ... The poverty of Bihar cause a serious problem in his mentality so that his family have taken a higher caste name to hide his Dalit identity. Opps I am talking about you actually.... You present place Lucknow is also one of the poorest of India after Bihar...so check your fact right.

Muhith finds flaws in GDP calculation

http://www.thefinancialexpress-bd.com/more.php?date=2012-05-27&news_id=130897

FE Report

Finance minister AMA Muhith Saturday claimed that the gross domestic product (GDP) of Bangladesh was "terribly underestimated".

"The base-year is 15 years' old. Many products are kept away from the lists of the GDP calculation. It has to be updated," he said.

"The Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics (BBS) is trying to update the base year. I hope the new accounting system will start from next year. It has become very important now," said Mr. Muhith at a

certificate awarding ceremony held at BBS.

The BBS organised the ceremony at the end of a month-long course on "National Income Accounting: Theory and Practices".

AMA Muhith said: "I have visited one-fourth of the countries in the world. Once Bangladesh's national accounting system was even better than China. But now China has gone ahead."

^lol aren't you guys supposed to upgrade the base year by now! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom