What's new

500 Illegal Bangladeshis Run back to Bangladesh Fearing Arrests

Thank God Finally some action.

500 indians searching for better life in Bangladesh. Like all other indians, they will end up in sweeper colony removing our garbage!! Good for them, at least they will have toilet from now!

Indians going BD for better life. !!!!
Last time i checked i found Bdeshis in India were taking jobs which no one wanted ,from clearing garbage to working as domestic help. And working as labourers in Brickyards.
My sister living Delhi is pissed with fact all domestic help which she can found are Bdeshis.

Thank God Finally some action.

Indians going BD for better life. !!!!
Last time i checked i found Bdeshis in India were taking jobs which no one wanted ,from clearing garbage to working as domestic help. And working as labourers in Brickyards.
My sister living Delhi is pissed with fact all domestic help which she can found are Bdeshis.

Check on your sister.. She probably migrated to BD in search of job. Domestic helps are in high demand in BD as well.

Still Biharies and Bengalies are earning more than Bangladeshies.....

Does Lucknow belong to Bihar or UP?? Talk to Thackery.. LOL

Check on your sister.. She probably migrated to BD in search of job. Domestic helps are in high demand in BD as well.

A country with 1\3 of India per captia income. And not to forget a a country whose Capital is considered one of most unliveable cities of world dreams of competing with India.
Dhaka least liveable city: Study
Just in front my home house a mall is being renovated and guess who are working as labourer Bangladeshi. If you want i would upload their video only problem is that these folks hardly speak any Hindi and i don't know any Bengali.
Let Congress be ousted in the next election we will kick each and every illegal Bdeshi out of the country.
And don't make things personal here.
And what do u do in US, probably own a Kabab joint and pass of yrself as Indian.

The lead report is total bakwas. How can 500 people cross a border totally sealed with barbed wire fencing and patrolled by trigger happy blood thirsty criminals called BSF?

What a barbaric stone age mentality these Indians have, persecuting their own citizens just because they are muslim. But even after all these state terrorism against muslims they won't be able to stop the rise of muslim population in India . All this persecution is just due to their irrational and xenophobic fear of losing their Hindu majority status. SO much for suckular india.:disagree:

Very remote possibility. Its just a matter of time they will be caught and send back across the border if they sneaked it. We have pretty good system in place..

what system you are talking about? is that...."once you cross the border you are not welcome back"!

It would only be better for these illegal scums to leave before 2014

At least 500 inmates staying in different relief camps in Dhubri district in Assam have gone missing and are suspected to have crossed over to Bangladesh after authorities started verifying antecedents of the victims of recent clashes between Bodos and immigrant Muslims.

Quoting inputs from intelligence agencies, official sources said at least 500 people living in relief camps fled from Assam after the authorities started checking their identity documents and land records before allowing them to be rehabilitated.

"We have reports that these people have crossed over to Bangladesh fearing detection as they did not have any document to proof their identity of being Indian," a source said.

Initially, there were reports that several thousands of people living in relief camps went missing but after verification it was found that around 500 inmates went missing from relief camps.

500 inmates in Assam camps flee to Bangladesh fearing verification - Indian Express

Rest were Indians Muslims then?

Dont even try to compare BD with Lucknow.......you wont require Bay of Bengal to commit suicide. :P

What a barbaric stone age mentality these Indians have, persecuting their own citizens just because they are muslim. But even after all these state terrorism against muslims they won't be able to stop the rise of muslim population in India . All this persecution is just due to their irrational and xenophobic fear of losing their Hindu majority status. SO much for suckular india.:disagree:

I can understand the problem. Sending back illegal Bds from India will increase the population burden on BD (which is already most densely populated country). Dont worry. Do send some people to cross border. Blood thirsty, incompetent BSF is there to deal with the situation ;)

I can understand the problem. Sending back illegal Bds from India will increase the population burden on BD (which is already most densely populated country). Dont worry. Do send some people to cross border. Blood thirsty, incompetent BSF is there to deal with the situation ;)

I understand that India have trouble feeding her population resulting in nutritional deficiency and a very low IQ level along with lots of psychological problems as your above post clearly exemplifies.:)

UK to clear slums with illegal Indians

London: It looks like something which could be seen in the hit film Slumdog Millionaire.

But these shocking images —which show garden sheds and garages transformed into dodgy homes for immigrants — are not from the slums of Mumbai. Incredibly, they are from a west London suburb.

According to The Sun, the sheds in Southall have been built by rogue landlords, who are cashing in on newcomers to the country.

They are completely hidden from view from the street and are a clear breach of strict planning laws.

Illegal immigrants have made some of the tiny shacks their homes, some of which are highly dangerous.

UK to clear slums with illegal Indians

I understand that India have trouble feeding her population resulting in nutritional deficiency and a very low IQ level along with lots of psychological problems as your above post clearly exemplifies.:)

I can understand the inferiority complex. A country with mere a population of 15cr has the highest percentage of malnutritioned child in the world. The level of IQ grows accordingly which is reflected in this thread :)

I can understand the inferiority complex. A country with mere a population of 15cr has the highest percentage of malnutritioned child in the world. The level of IQ grows accordingly which is reflected in this thread :)

India has more malnourished child percentage wise then Bangladesh. Look first before you write any crap.

Back
Top Bottom