What's new

50,000 reasons to thank you ;)

Congrats, Sir! Thank you for making this wonderful website/ forum for all of us to be part of. :)

The site credit doesn't belong to me. It belongs to our past teams all the way from 2005 till today and the intellectual contribution made by our valuable members over time.

This platform is built on 'user feedback'. We impliment all good ideas from our team and users after internal debates.

After all , the credit goes to @WebMaster for development and for having to deal with so much stress that comes with it. I mostly deal with unhappy teenagers :D

50,000 thanks !! and 86 positive ratings!! Congratulations @Aeronaut All are very well deserved.

PS: Give us some tips please :D

Just maintain the quality you already have, ignore the trolls, make sure young kids get something to think about from your posts.

The site credit doesn't belong to me. It belongs to our past teams all the way from 2005 till today and the intellectual contribution made by our valuable members over time.
This platform is built on 'user feedback'. We impliment all good ideas from our team and users after internal debates.
After all , the credit goes to @WebMaster for development and for having to deal with so much stress that comes with it. I mostly deal with unhappy teenagers :D

What is the hierarchy of the team of defence.pk?

Great job, dude!

First ever 50,000 thanks, enjoy reading your amazing knowledge......:enjoy:

Those 50k thanks are from people who want to be in your good books....

You're one of the worst mods I've ever seen, you troll yourself but ban others on slightest pretext.....

You have this funny 'moral standing' of not banning people in the threads in which you troll.......as if, you're the king and people get to 'enjoy' only when you 'enjoy'.......

You misuse your power much.......

Last edited:
Those 50k thanks are from people who want to be in your good books....

You're one of the worst mods I've ever seen, you troll yourself but ban others on slightest pretext.....

You have this funny 'moral standard' of not banning people in the threads in which you troll.......as if, you're the king and people get to 'enjoy' only when you 'enjoy'.......

You misuse your power much.......

Moving speech bro. :cheers:

50 Thousand is a huge number, and i guess i would be called a senior citizen by the time (if) i reach that land mark......... :P

Congratulations @Aeronaut

YOU WELCOME

Having said that it has been hard for me and @MastanKhan the vetrans to keep up.

Back
Top Bottom