What's new

5 YEARS OLD RECORD, A GOOD TOOL

javedm

Reaction score
A friend a few years back addressed one of his personal problem to the Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Islamabad (OPF) concerning allotment of a plot by a private builder. OPF forwarded it to concerned authority and as usual treating its duty was finished with it forgot the matter. Every six month or yearly my friend reminded OPF but it never cared to follow up. On his last usual reminder a few months back my friendly got though an eye opening response but since today written agreements in our beloved country are merely statements and not word of QURAN or Hadith hence perhaps OPF response not any surprise at all.

OPF has advised my friend that since his complaint to OPF was more than 5 years old and all 5 year old record has been destroyed hence he should file a new complaint. Under any estric or any fine print however it is not mentioned if this new application would be for destroying after next five years.

Our bureaucracy in fact is the most brilliant world over. I sometime wonder why we do not pay any attention to export this commodity which can fetch a good foreign exchange particularly from the countries where “foreign educated, imported and holding foreign nationality” rulers or legislators rule. Has government officially prescribed a fixed 5 years period to destroy the old record? This wonderful formula can however be a very good tool particularly in hands of our senior bankers, politicians, professional loan grabbers. They would thus need no worry even to arrange bogus artificial feasibility reports etc to give or get loans. The simple would be destroy record of unpaid loans after 5 years and do not have any fear of any NAB or new coming NAB. This wonderful tool can be applied safely and legally everywhere. I am sure under this 5 years tool, OPF must have by now destroyed all record of scandals, cases of purchase of land on dubious prices, obtaining building on high price etc which from time to time press quoted being more than 5 year old.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom