What's new

5 secrets of modern marriages

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
5 secrets of modern marriages

When two people are dating we often hear about their puppy love, tiffs, both big and small but the moment they get into a serious relationship, we barely get to know what's really going on in their life. We help you get an insight into the secret of modern marriages!

The unspoken pressure on married couples to present a happy, healthy relationship to the outer world doesn't let anyone get a peek inside their real world. Admitting that you are unhappy can be seen as failure so people prefer to keep such details to themselves. Also, as soon as we experience a lull in our *** life, we assume that everyone else must be having more *** than we are. We found out five common issues that all married couples face...

*** can be boring, occasionally

True, *** can occasionally be messy, painful, boring and unwanted. Shares HR consultant Deepika Kapur, "The first time we had boring ***, I was left shaken. I thought our chemistry was over and now our sack sessions would never be good again. But I soon got over the fear. Our next sack session was one of the best that we ever had."

One partner is always left craving

No two people in a marriage have the same libido. One is always left craving for ***. Modern life has also given way to new sexual pressures and expectations that can not always be met. Says consultant Hemant Sinha, "I have always had a high *** drive. My wife and I have fantabulous *** but there are many times when I am craving for it and she's not in a mood."

*** drive disappears once in a while

The reality is that a large number of couples experience sexual difficulties at some point of time in their marriage. This is when their *** drive drops. Suggest *** therapist Payal Kapoor, "Instead of thinking how badly it reflects your feelings for the partner, concentrate on bigger issues that are making you feel disinterested in ***." Payal goes on to add, "Sometimes separate beds can reignite the spark! It has helped many couples I have known. It breaks the monotony and makes them long for each other."

Sexually unfaithful thoughts are common

Some people need constant reminders of how desirable and sexy they still look. When that doesn't happen, they look for admiration outside. And having sexually unfaithful thoughts are common. Someone rightly said, '*** pulls you away but love gets you back!' Adds psychologist Seema Hingorani, "It is human tendency to feel wanted. And when couples don't get it in their marriage, they seek it outside and such thoughts are common."

Incessant fights are normal

You often wonder seeing a happy couple around you how they manage to be so in love, while you pull the trigger almost every second day. Do not feel guilty thinking you are the only one who does it. All couples fight, and this is the rule!

5 secrets of modern marriages - The Times of India

There is Only One secret..... On the eve Of marriage, Women cries and Man Laughs, But gradually It becomes the Opposite

Well, It would be better If You call It, Its Largely an Experienced Secret by the Men world wide, I am Lucky Enough to have not Experienced it:lol:

Lucky you Sir,

I am almost at the verge of experiencing it. :rolleyes:

If husband is going to be addicted to :pdf:, the marriage will always be boring. :rofl:

And that's when Mods will become Gods (to save the marriage):lol:

Lucky you Sir,

Some thing Worse was to happen to You, But relax that It Ended Up in The form of a Marriage :lol:.... relax Dear, These are just False Propagandas released by those who havent had a Happy married Life"Sour Grapes" You Know..... Have a happy Married Life son...

Some thing Worse was to happen to You, But relax that It Ended Up in The form of a Marriage.... relax Dear, These are just False Propagandas released by those who havent had a Happy married Life"Sour Grapes" You Know..... Have a happy Married Life son...

Thank you Sir, you have a happy life too.

If husband is going to be addicted to :pdf:, the marriage will always be boring. :rofl:

no..........,let the wife to open account on this site and do troll with each other.this is good platform i think....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah MODS can become GODS by banning the members (and even their IP address) for life to save their marriage.

Yeah MODS can become GODS by banning the members (and even their IP address) for life to save their marriage.

Well then main toh bach gaya! I'm not married...yet...

But as they say, "Bakre ki amma kab tak khair manayegi?":lol:

Lucky you Sir,

Good luck, you will need it.
Just remember when it all goes wrong its your fault even if it isn't. So learn now how to apologise with deep sincerity even if you don't believe it.

Back
Top Bottom