What's new

5 Indian Rashtriya Rifles unit officers killed by the Kashmiri Mujhadeen

No they have not, I posted a video documentary by an indian journalist where the victims families are harrassed and even cases aren’t registered let alone punishing indian troops involved.

Infact international groups slam indian military for using these tactics as tools of war..

Languishing UN resolution itself gives them a right to fight for independence.

Why did Burhan Wani pick up arms?

Why did the Pulwama attacker become a suicide bomber?

Both saw indian oppression, both faced humiliation, both pick up tortured, the Pulwama boy also shot.
As I said it all started when terrorism started in Kashmir ,till then it was paradise . When army moved in terrible things happen ,you have history full of examples.
If you find justification for terrorists to pick up arms .I am sorry they will die.
The same questions can be asked to you as well in pakistan.why did so and so pick up arms against state .
A policemen slapped him and he took up arms , Jesus.

Why dsnt these groups contest elections and make the change politically,because they did not win any last time they tried

As I said it all started when terrorism started in Kashmir ,till then it was paradise . When army moved in terrible things happen ,you have history full of examples.

Search how JKLF was born, and why they picked up arms.
If you find justification for terrorists to pick up arms .I am sorry they will die.
The same questions can be asked to you as well in pakistan.why did so and so pick up arms against state .
A policemen slapped him and he took up arms , Jesus.

In Tunsia, a vegetable seller was slapped, he committed suicide and sparked a revolution.

Kashmiris have seen much much worse.
Why dsnt these groups contest elections and make the change politically,because they did not win any last time they tried

What was the elections turn out rate?

Why did your govt even put pro india politicians in jail?

You are arguing for the sake of it.

Why dont you discuss these with any Kashmiri from IOK?

@waz. Bro why dont you pitch in? would like to listen to your opinion.

https://www.google.com.pk/amp/s/www...-ignited-kashmir-dispute-171106144526930.html

Search how JKLF was born, and why they picked up arms.

In Tunsia, a vegetable seller was slapped, he committed suicide and sparked a revolution.

Kashmiris have seen much much worse.

What was the elections turn out rate?

Why did your govt even put pro india politicians in jail?

You are arguing for the sake of it.

Why dont you discuss these with any Kashmiri from IOK?

@waz. Bro why dont you pitch in? would like to listen to your opinion.
If you guys are ready for meaningful and unbiased and direct discussion without getting personal from the start of events .I am good

I didnt abuse you, or even celebrate any deaths.
I have been civil with you.
Yup I would say apart from one post you brought in my family members and unfortunately I had you bring in your .Any let's discuss it some other day .Good Night

Where ever mistakes have been done ,culprits have to be punished it dsnt matter if they are in uniform or not .
But it dsnt give any tom dick or harry to pick up arms if that's true .every 2nd person will have a reason to pick up arms.
Numerous insurgency movements around the world have ceased at a point when a compromised autonomy or outright independence has been achieved. India has continued to throw its toys out of its miserable pram for 72 years and counting. Time to grow up, leave Kashmir once and for all, and move on with your lives. The power grab last August has backfired. Now the Kashmiris have seen for themselves that agreements and treaties with your kind are meaningless because Delhi behaves in such an immature manner. The Kashmiris won't settle for autonomy.

Numerous insurgency movements around the world have ceased at a point when a compromised autonomy or outright independence has been achieved. India has continued to throw its toys out of its miserable pram for 72 years and counting. Time to grow up, leave Kashmir once and for all, and move on with your lives. The power grab last August has backfired. Now the Kashmiris have seen for themselves that agreements and treaties with your kind are meaningless because Delhi behaves in such an immature manner. The Kashmiris won't settle for autonomy.

Excellent post. Kindly post this also in another similar thread, with larger numbers of posts.

The question here is what is the purpose of India occupying Kashmir ? does it have oil or is it just India being revengeful to rub it into Pakistan? or is it under some sinister group to keep Muslim oppressed? I mean what can India do for Kashmir? development? I don't think so when millions of Indians are eating rats, living like rats, shitting on the railway tracks or in the sea beaches.

if you look at the geography of Asia there is only one country obstructing all others from moving on to become a giant economic, military etc block. like the soviet block.

The question here is what is the purpose of India occupying Kashmir ? does it have oil or is it just India being revengeful to rub it into Pakistan? or is it under some sinister group to keep Muslim oppressed? I mean what can India do for Kashmir? development? I don't think so when millions of Indians are eating rats, living like rats, shitting on the railway tracks or in the sea beaches.

if you look at the geography of Asia there is only one country obstructing all others from moving on to become a giant economic, military etc block. like the soviet block.

Very fair questions. I think India is using Kashmir to settle old scores. India hasn't processed the partition well. Pakistan is a scar on the Indian psyche. There is also religious enmity. Hindu Muslim hatred which was the first reason for partition. Indian nationalists are stubborn. Specifically RSS portion of the population.

Very fair questions. I think India is using Kashmir to settle old scores. India hasn't processed the partition well. There is also religious enmity. Hindu Muslim hatred.

so India spent good part of its 60s years budget to show its mighty tatty powa when they could have used this budget to built toilets.

Im sorry we dont sympathise with indian terrorists occupying IOK.. involved in mass murder, rapes, kidnappings, torture and occupation.
I wont celebrate on the deaths of Indian forces but I have to stop short of sympathy because that is reserved for the helpless villagers of Azad Kashmir that have are being routinely targeted in their own homes by Indian military snipers and even school vans are not spared.

this statement is just made as a matter of fact for record. I don't expect the Indian people to recognize the crimes committed by their occupation forces in Kashmir and across the LoC on Azad Kashmir because the Indian population itself is hostage to a Nazi propaganda of Hatred and destruction.

coming to this encounter and the Indian casualties. I have the pictures of the dead Indian soldiers and I pray that souls of all the Kashmiri civilians rest in peace that have been murdered by the Indians.

Back
Top Bottom