What's new

5 Indian Rashtriya Rifles unit officers killed by the Kashmiri Mujhadeen

See even I can post similar videos for Pakistan ,my point was you being a lawyer bringing in UN which declared these groups as terrorist groups.and Geneva conversation do some research.
No you can’t.

At max you would see a video of dead terrorists.. mass rapes, mass graves, torturing youth and forcing them to abuse and so on are indian militarys hallmarks.

There is a reason why UNHCR, Amnesty international and other HRGs accuse indian military of using these as tools of war.

1 kunan poshpura where all the villages women aging from old grandmothers, pregnant women to minors were gangrapes is enough to shame humanity.

In the same breath why did you forget BLA,ttp

Both kill innocent civilians, both kill innocent labourers, doctors, professors, blow up schools, mosques and those who oppose them.

One is using ethnicity the other wants to throw off the govt..

Ask more from kulbhushan yadav.

If your sister was raped, your brother was killed, your father tortured, your friend missing, your orchard cut down.. you tortured and put under curfew.. your baby sister blinded by pellet gun.. what would you do?

If I was a Kashmiri from IOK, I definitely would have raised arms too.
None of my sister ,or brother or baby sister talk about seperation .and yes there are some mistakes done by our armed forced ,I am sure your forces too have some stores .but the point is military moved in when terrorism started

None of my sister ,or brother or baby sister talk about seperation .and yes there are some mistakes done by our armed forced ,I am sure your forces too have some stores .but the point is military moved in when terrorism started

So if they did, would they be fair game to be raped, killed, tortured or disappeared?

Kashmir is an internationally recognised dispute and its ppl have every right to fight.

Can you ask mods not to remove the videos I can post on what was done to people from your part of Kashmir and other disputed parts.
We have mods and members from Kashmir.

Including @waz. @krash. @Azadkashmir And many more..

And we have seen and debunked those fake videos.

If anything we allow foreign tourists, journalists, UNMOG has a hq in muzzafarabad.

You have IOK under curfew?

You tell me if your your sister works against the state what would you do ?

A) Does being pro independence justify gang rape? How can anybody justify that? Unless he is sick.

B)Were grandmothers, pregnant women and children working against indian occupation and thus justified to be raped?

You should visit a shrink, no wonder india has this rape epidemic.

If anything we allow foreign tourists, journalists, UNMOG has a hq in muzzafarabad.

You can ask them they too will call LeT as terrorist organization banned by the govt of Pakistan and the UN .

A) Does being pro independence worthy of gang rape? How can anybody justify that? Unless he is sick.

B)Were grandmothers, pregnant women and children working against indian occupation and thus justified to be raped?

You should visit a shrink, no wonder india has this rape epidemic.
Where ever mistakes have been done ,culprits have to be punished it dsnt matter if they are in uniform or not .
But it dsnt give any tom dick or harry to pick up arms if that's true .every 2nd person will have a reason to pick up arms.

Where ever mistakes have been done ,culprits have to be punished it dsnt matter if they are in uniform or not .
No they have not, I posted a video documentary by an indian journalist where the victims families are harrassed and even cases aren’t registered let alone punishing indian troops involved.

Infact international groups slam indian military for using these tactics as tools of war..

But it dsnt give any tom dick or harry to pick up arms if that's true .every 2nd person will have a reason to pick up arms.
Languishing UN resolution itself gives them a right to fight for independence.

Why did Burhan Wani pick up arms?

Why did the Pulwama attacker become a suicide bomber?

Both saw indian oppression, both faced humiliation, both pick up tortured, the Pulwama boy also shot.

Your govt even put their puppets in jail.. mehbooba mufti?

Let alone former JKLF leaders who put down arms (raised them due to indian massacre from 80s)... and were struggling politically.

Its india that has forced these boys to pick up arms.

Now you can shamelessly blame Pak for even paying sangbaz youth but that doesnt and wouldnt change reality.

Back
Top Bottom