What's new

5 Indian Rashtriya Rifles unit officers killed by the Kashmiri Mujhadeen

So still you failed to mention and proved the name of any banned terrorist organization which carried out that attack. This is what we call accusations without proof.
But thanks that clearly left us out with only one terrorist organization i.e Indian occupied forces in IOK.
You already started commenting without knowing the details of the incident ,atleast go through new reports indicating who carried out the attacks .Indian army is as much a terrorist organization as much as Pakistan army .both defend their country

Don't be dumb ,you know who I was referring to when I said terrorists. don't be a terrorist sympathiser if you have plans traveling out of Pakistan

Are you calling Indian army terrorists and the terrorists as heros.dont be a terrorist sympathiser living in UK

Are you calling Indian army terrorists and the terrorists as heros.dont be a terrorist sympathiser living in UK

UN and vienna convention gives them the right to fight for freedom against illegal indian occupation.

You already started commenting without knowing the details of the incident ,atleast go through new reports indicating who carried out the attacks .Indian army is as much a terrorist organization as much as Pakistan army .both defend their country

https://youtu.be/zOtkZqPOowA

https://youtu.be/mXabCbTfR8c

IOK is not part of India and after the step taken on fifth August last year the status of Indian army is a occupying force,so they are only defending their illegal occupation.
I ve read all news on this and can't find name of any such organization. And if you already know name of such organization then why after writing so many posts you didn't mention it? Oh wait because such organization does not exist.

IOK is not part of India and after the step taken on fifth August last year the status of Indian army is a occupying force,so they are only defending their illegal occupation.
I ve read all news on this and can't find name of any such organization. And if you already know name of such organization then why after writing so many posts you didn't mention it? Oh wait because such organization does not exist.

Thousands of mass graves in IOK are a slap on UN & india.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2018/06/1012172

0494D39D-EF69-4450-9DDF-F560BD3C8ED2.jpeg
035F5D25-B121-4F2B-B051-34620BAC6FF9.jpeg
AC46B358-48A8-404D-87D7-95836D6A2222.jpeg
7704D694-4CAB-4D62-8BE0-889F85EDE929.jpeg
7270704A-7011-402A-8B43-D1654ADC0638.jpeg
33B2E104-58E9-477C-821E-F30694D6A09D.jpeg
BA9EB2F2-D8DB-4C09-8E4C-1CD7F8F81423.jpeg

You people call Kashmir freedom fighters and our army terrorists and we term your army and security forces as terrorists. It is reciprocal. What is the big deal?

Leave him man, he is just another brainwashed Sanghi, who is proud in killing innocent Kashmiri's in IOK. according to Haqeeqat TV, 13 Indian terrorists were killed and Kashmiri mujahideen escaped unharmed.

Indian Army is an occupying force just like USSR was for Afghanistan. Terrorists yes, IA is!

You can dream all you want. No one is going to say and do anything to anyone for sympathising with and supporting Kashmiris and freedom fighters.

And who the F wants to go to Hindutva India anyways ... one trip was enough!

Don't waste my time and show me where the name of that banned terrorist organization is mentioned.

No sense arguing with those hypocrites.
Logic and rationality is incompatible with Bharat mata.

True, if a Dog barks at Pakistan, they will start worshiping it the next day that is their real Auqaat .

Ok let me spoon feed you,do you think LeT is a terrorist organization.

Indian Army is an occupying force just like USSR was for Afghanistan. Terrorists yes, IA is!

You can dream all you want. No one is going to say and do anything to anyone for sympathising with and supporting Kashmiris and freedom fighters.

And who the F wants to go to Hindutva India anyways ... one trip was enough!
Be a man and tell me .Are you saying LeT as freedom fighters ?

Intense clashes between India and Pakistan armies taking place at at least three different sectors: Balakot, Keri and Manjakote. #LoC

I am amazed being a lawyer you bringing UN and Vienna convention for terrorists .

If your sister was raped, your brother was killed, your father tortured, your friend missing, your orchard cut down.. you tortured and put under curfew.. your baby sister blinded by pellet gun.. what would you do?

If I was a Kashmiri from IOK, I definitely would have raised arms too.

Back
Top Bottom