What's new

5 Indian Rashtriya Rifles unit officers killed by the Kashmiri Mujhadeen

Some videos on the activities in Kashmir by Andleeb.

EXGI9xLXsAAi3t7

I think it might be falseflag attack to start a war with us as deployment of indian forces in recent days was clearly indicating this

Check out who Are banned by your govt and who claimed responsibility for the terrorist attack
Don't waste my time and show me where the name of that banned terrorist organization is mentioned.

and what about Mukti Bahini , BLA and Bhagat Singh, Gandhi ? Were they Terrorists too ?
No sense arguing with those hypocrites.
Logic and rationality is incompatible with Bharat mata.

Don't waste my time and show me where the name of that banned terrorist organization is mentioned.

No sense arguing with those hypocrites.
Logic and rationality is incompatible with Bharat mata.
You Are wasting your time commenting with out knowing which organizations are banned by Pakistan due to international pressure.

Kill more of these scum IA terrorists

You Are wasting your time commenting with out knowing which organizations are banned by Pakistan due to international pressure.
So still you failed to mention and proved the name of any banned terrorist organization which carried out that attack. This is what we call accusations without proof.
But thanks that clearly left us out with only one terrorist organization i.e Indian occupied forces in IOK.

By his face it looks like colonel aushtosh Sharma is a rapist and war criminal. His face lacks a class and decency of a military officer. He was probably another RSS goon planted in the valley to kill kashmiris.
I am glad now Colonel Sharma and his boys are worm food .
Five rabbies infected dogs are sent to hell.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom