What's new

45 Ferraris along with one senior commander surrendered yesterday to FC headquarters in Sibi

45 Ferraris along with one senior commander surrendered yesterday to FC headquarters in Sibi

India's precious proxy has been defeated Alhamdulillah! Seems like alot of India's investment has been ruined

Wait few days more, there will be confessions about planned insurgency by our neighbors as these guys are coming to sense being fooled by Barahamdagh that himself is seeking asylum. We might expect the elimination of their own assets by themselves/handlers in an attempt to clear their footprints/evidence and to blame Pakistan.

An eye opener for people who believe arnab goswami. The real question is, will Brahmin Bugti get asylum in India after these continuous failures in Pakistan or not.

No,but i have encountered most harsh abuse on this forum and dealing that earned me these 8 reds.These are just kids Joe,let them write and enjoy.

I have never found filthy personal abuse worth forgiving.

However, your calm and reasonable attitude has made a considerable impression on me. Except for posts filled with personal abuse, others will be left alone.

I have never found filthy personal abuse worth forgiving.

However, your calm and reasonable attitude has made a considerable impression on me. Except for posts filled with personal abuse, others will be left alone.
If we start taking every idiot seriously,then better for us to go into shamshan,the world is not meant for us...A Pakistani Jogi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom